Jump to content

Bibendum, the Michelin Man vs. Christine

MATCH SCORE
Bibendum, the Michelin Man: 6
Christine: 2

Bear Grylls vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Bear Grylls: 4
Jason Voorhees: 9

K' vs. Ken Masters

MATCH SCORE
K': 2
Ken Masters: 8

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

OMFG

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - RP

Recommended Posts

Muggy happily assists and helps drop him to their destination. 
 

“Yeh, he’ll be alright.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hugo Fowl

The letter inside Elbine's cloak read.

"I hate all of you, tell Clara to heal me." Quite edgy indeed, but that was his request.

The bartender made some room for the party to bring their fallen comrade inside. Elbine was weak, but upon closer inspection it did not seem like any of his wounds were fatal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

@Hugo Fowl

The letter inside Elbine's cloak read.

"I hate all of you, tell Clara to heal me." Quite edgy indeed, but that was his request.

The bartender made some room for the party to bring their fallen comrade inside. Elbine was weak, but upon closer inspection it did not seem like any of his wounds were fatal.

He raised an eyebrow.

"This doesn't seem like our group member. Take a look Muggy." He tapped it as he spoke.

"I don't think any of us met till now. So why would he hate anyone? I'm going to find Clara and ask about the handwriting. Search the body, see if his guild badge is still there?" If it was, it would have sure identification as he strode off to find the wizard.

Seeking Clara out, he held up the letter.

"Is this handwriting familiar?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

He raised an eyebrow.

"This doesn't seem like our group member. Take a look Muggy." He tapped it as he spoke.

"I don't think any of us met till now. So why would he hate anyone? I'm going to find Clara and ask about the handwriting. Search the body, see if his guild badge is still there?" If it was, it would have sure identification as he strode off to find the wizard.

Seeking Clara out, he held up the letter.

"Is this handwriting familiar?"

Clara inspects the letter...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fish man sniffs the body they found outside to see if the odor matches the party member who ran ahead of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amongst the commotion Elbine wakes just barely so. Rolling from the table thanking no one for the help. He goes to the bar. 

 "Might I get a glass of milk."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Boob Tube said:

Clara inspects the letter...

Clara's keen eyes picked up the strokes of fingers that can only belong to Elbine.

The letter specified that only Clara was supposed to help him out when I'm dire need, for whatever reason.

Regardless, it did not seem that they would have to operate too much on their companion, the only major injury was a gash on the forearm, courtesy of Big Bertha's axe blade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IKA said:

Amongst the commotion Elbine wakes just barely so. Rolling from the table thanking no one for the help. He goes to the bar. 

 "Might I get a glass of milk."

The owner looks shocked, it looks like this kitty used up one of it's famous nine lives. 

He wondered to himself how many lives cats actually lived, if that was a myth or fact. He would not like to live more than one life, he thought. He was satisfied with his life as the owner of a random pub in the middle of nowhere, he had his lovely innocent half dwarf daughter with him, who he was sure was as innocent as the day she was born. Ah, he loved her with all his heart.

He passed a glass of milk to Elbine.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Confession FPT said:

“Yup. That’s him.”

"Charming fellow." Corvo said dryly, glancing down at his sword before giving the tiniest of nods.

"At any rate if he's not in any danger, perhaps we can find out what happened and make plans from there as a group?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Thank you Clara", Elbine says politely. "May you please let me see that dagger I lent you?"

 He drinks the milk. 

"Ah the 9 lives story always makes me laugh. If it were 9 lives, I'd have about -30 left"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, IKA said:

Amongst the commotion Elbine wakes just barely so. Rolling from the table thanking no one for the help. He goes to the bar. 

 "Might I get a glass of milk."

Clara rushes over to try and assist Elbine. "Here you go." Clara says as she hands Elbine the dagger. "Are you alright? What happened out there?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hugo Fowl said:

"Charming fellow." Corvo said dryly, glancing down at his sword before giving the tiniest of nods.

"At any rate if he's not in any danger, perhaps we can find out what happened and make plans from there as a group?"

*Oh yes, nod at me more you beast of a man.*

Jessamine, Corvo's sword whispered to him, starved for attention. Luckily for him, no one else would be able to hear his freaky sword.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OMFG said:

*Oh yes, nod at me more you beast of a man.*

Jessamine, Corvo's sword whispered to him, starved for attention. Luckily for him, no one else would be able to hear his freaky sword.

Ooc: Do I hear the talking magic sword?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Boob Tube said:

Ooc: Do I hear the talking magic sword?

OOC: No one except Hugo can hear the magic sword, it's marked on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

*Oh yes, nod at me more you beast of a man.*

Jessamine, Corvo's sword whispered to him, starved for attention. Luckily for him, no one else would be able to hear his freaky sword.

Corvo sighed internally.

He thanked the Gods for his face mask and the fact he had long since surpassed his blushes when she acted up.

...Well, most of them. Back at her, he thought back.

"Not now Jess. I need your help here. Our dramatic compatriot came in wounded..I fear either he ran into the bandits or there's something else out there hunting Adventurers. Could they be in league?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

“Yup. That’s him.”

 

9 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

Clara rushes over to try and assist Elbine. "Here you go." Clara says as she hands Elbine the dagger. "Are you alright? What happened out there?"

 

9 minutes ago, IKA said:

"Thank you Clara", Elbine says politely. "May you please let me see that dagger I lent you?"

 He drinks the milk. 

"Ah the 9 lives story always makes me laugh. If it were 9 lives, I'd have about -30 left"

As the party tended to the wounded Elbine, now would be a good time for him to discuss what exactly happened, what he could've done to prevent it from happening again, and basic information on the bandit group's members and defenses.

 

4 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Corvo sighed internally.

He thanked the Gods for his face mask and the fact he had long since surpassed his blushes when she acted up.

...Well, most of them. Back at her, he thought back.

"Not now Jess. I need your help here. Our dramatic compatriot came in wounded..I fear either he ran into the bandits or there's something else out there hunting Adventurers. Could they be in league?"

 

*Mmm, maybe handsome. If you promise me to give me a nice polish later, I've been feeling quite lonely inside this little ole scabbard* She replied, eager for attention.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

*Mmm, maybe handsome. If you promise me to give me a nice polish later, I've been feeling quite lonely inside this little ole scabbard* She replied, eager for attention.

"If this segues into some euphemism, I shall think less of you for it." Corvo mock warned, the warmth and fondness behind it belaying the words themselves. That and connected as they were, she knew him as well as he knew her. 

The bad habits he attributed to where he found her, as he took a seat so he wouldn't look like he was spacing out in the middle of the room. Leaning back, he contemplated before he spoke.

"Done but I would have done it later anyway. You're my partner after all. So...Here's my thoughts." He drummed his fingers on the table as he went on, half listening to the information being spoken.

"One...The Tabaxi apparently is in league with the bandits and was sent with a minor wound to gain our trust. My reasoning for this is the fact that despite being a guild members, they seem...Less than enamoured with the idea of being with a group. My second thought is that they were simply that incompetent and if they are,then my plans for the bandits group may just go up in smoke from the initial first impression. I'm stumped as to how we could fix that if so."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"15" Elbine spoke loudly "all women, and all angry." And I have just the idea on how to kill them all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IKA said:

"15" Elbine spoke loudly "all women, and all angry." And I have just the idea on how to kill them all.

"And why exactly are they angry?" Questioned Corvo aloud as he turned in his seat to look at him before speaking on.

"Is that due to the actions that led to your wound?" He glanced at it...Still currently untreated as he added. "At any rate it can be salvaged. Tomorrow, we'll go and talk to them. Clara? As a level headed member of your gender, could I count on your support when I approach them? Muggy! What skills do you have which could help us either open negotiation or simply aid if things go wrong?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Muggy will be of no use. Only Clara. She could get one of inside as her own prisoner after joining their cause. Clara would you be able to lead the charge?

I volunteer to be the prisoner after all I am the reason they are so pissed. Using me as bait will only gain their trust, but get two of us inside. Clara that dagger I gave you make sure you keep it well hidden, they already know if mine so you can throw it away.

Barker may I leave my bow with you? It's more important than my own life so keep it safe.

Additionally while they all have melee weapons I noticed archers among them.

A quick strike down the middle will catch them off guard and on top of that all of their walls are made of wood so a little flame should cause them to scatter to the closest exits. None of them seemed very bright. The injuries I sustained were simply because I tried.talking with them without combat. I was going  to attempt to assassinate their leader, but well luck didn't fancy me today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clara being the only female amongst us will be the only one they'll listen to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IKA said:

"Muggy will be of no use. Only Clara. She could get one of inside as her own prisoner after joining their cause. Clara would you be able to lead the charge?

I volunteer to be the prisoner after all I am the reason they are so pissed. Using me as bait will only gain their trust, but get two of us inside. Clara that dagger I gave you make sure you keep it well hidden, they already know if mine so you can throw it away.

Barker may I leave my bow with you? It's more important than my own life so keep it safe.

Additionally while they all have melee weapons I noticed archers among them.

A quick strike down the middle will catch them off guard and on top of that all of their walls are made of wood so a little flame should cause them to scatter to the closest exits. None of them seemed very bright. The injuries I sustained were simply because I tried.talking with them without combat. I was going  to attempt to assassinate their leader, but well luck didn't fancy me today.

"Considering your plan prior ended up with you as you are, I'm not really inclined to go for any of the rest. Especially those that choose violence as the main objective." Corvo drawled as he rose up and approached the bar with a clink of his boots and belt.

"So what we are going to do is deal with these battered women fleeing from violence is NOT to do so with violence, but to address their problems and talk it out. Should they refuse to do so? Then perhaps we shall see but not before and certainly not from ME." He leaned on the bar as he added.

"Should you attempt otherwise, I will do my utmost to protect them. We have a chance to make things right for all. Ruining it for the sake of hurt feelings and poor choices is not the way."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Your peaceful solution sounds nice Corvo, though boring. I wouldn't mind testing my axe against whoever carved up poor little Elbine here. But if it completes the job and makes you feel all warm and fuzzy then I don't mind watching you folks talk. Is anyone carrying a copy of the bounty? If they're expecting heads on sticks then the peaceful solution doesn't work.

Also, absolutely against any plan that sends one person off to take care of everything themselves. We can see how that panned out already."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...