Jump to content

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

Mila (DOA) vs. Vanessa Lewis

MATCH SCORE
Mila (DOA): 4
Vanessa Lewis: 2

2-4-5 Trioxin Zombies vs. Kevin McCallister

MATCH SCORE
2-4-5 trioxin zombies: 6
Kevin McCallister: 4

OMFG

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - RP

Recommended Posts

Elbine dodges forward grabbing the dagger and cloak before. Escaping into the distance.

Putting back on the cloak and replacing the dagger. As I run I turn back and shoot one arrow aimed at whom I can only imagine would be the leader. I then hightail it back towards the pub using my blood soaked map as reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

"All I...I did was introduce myself them and Elbine basically did all the talking. He was...quite brooding in a lot of ways and he gave me a dagger as some sort of pact." She pulls out the dagger to show everyone in the group. "It seems strange that someone would do that. I wonder why? Perhaps it is enchanted, maybe. I'll check!" The color within Clara's eyes change from blue to a yellow tone and a deep hollow hum can be heard around  the group as she uses detect magic on the dagger.

Clara's affinity for the magical arts would pay off.

The dagger would glow faintly, with a red aura from the hilt to the tip of blade.

In front of her Corvo's blade would also show a faint magical aura.

To everyone's surprise, the cookies would also show a faint aura of illusion! It seems what was originally chocolate chip cookies, were actually oatmeal raisin cookies in disguise!

 

 

10 minutes ago, IKA said:

Elbine dodges forward grabbing the dagger and cloak before. Escaping into the distance.

Putting back on the cloak and replacing the dagger. As I run I turn back and shoot one arrow aimed at whom I can only imagine would be the leader. I then hightail it back towards the pub using my blood soaked map as reference.

As he fired while running away, he missed completely.

This time, he knew where he was going, he will have to be careful however as he is still fairly far away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: I rolled a couple of INT saving throws to decide how my character would react. When I rolled to see if he’d eat the cookies, I failed. So he does partake in the cookies. I also rolled a ST to see if he could resist the urge to try and seduce the dwarven barmaid. He rolled a NAT 1. So he does pursuit her.  
 

While his Companions reacted to the collection of items that were glowing around them, Muggy was attempting to chat up the nice maiden who had brought his group the dessert plate. 
 

The cookie in his hand was glowing, but he didn’t notice while delivering his lines, “These are some mighty fine cookies, from a mighty fine lady. I say, did you bake these yourself? How were able to take your raw charm and elegance and craft them into this confection?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OMFG said:

Clara's affinity for the magical arts would pay off.

The dagger would glow faintly, with a red aura from the hilt to the tip of blade.

In front of her Corvo's blade would also show a faint magical aura.

To everyone's surprise, the cookies would also show a faint aura of illusion! It seems what was originally chocolate chip cookies, were actually oatmeal raisin cookies in disguise.

As the humming ends and Clara's eyes would turn back to normal, she becomes quite surprised with her answer. "Oh wow. This dagger is enchanted, and so is your blade Corvo. Also is...is that oatmeal cookies? I LOVE OATMEAL COOKIES!!!" Clara would quickly grab a few and eat the treats with delight.  ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Boob Tube said:

Ooc: I guess my character is now at the inn, so I'll start there.

 

Clara makes her way over the the local inn, with the rest of the group, as she finds a place to rest her books and orders a meal. She has been relatively quiet as she lets the rest of the boys do all of the talking until she rejoins her new team. "H-Hey guys, sorry if it took me a little  bit longer to get here. Qhat did I miss?

 

Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

Cliff is going straight for the cookies.

"So Corvo," his voice is muffled by a mouthful of baked goods, spraying cookie back out. "I ain't know shit about the healing church. Care to explain? Oh, I'm Jumps-From-Cliffs by the way. Cliff for short."

"And as for out missing companion, never got that good a look at him. Very much stayed under his hood around me. Maybe Clara has a better idea, they had a little one-on-one at the pub that we weren't welcome to."

At Clara's presence, he rose to his feet and waited before she sat down,sitting down himself before addressing Cliff.

"I'd be delighted to share." He clapped his hands together, the gloves making a faint noise as he began his sermon.

"The Healing Church is a relatively new order-only fifty years old. We believe in the concept of harmonious unity, that everyone has a purpose and a place to uplift their fellows. For example, Miss Clara here is a magi of note. You yourself are a mass of muscle and Muggy here is adorable. All of you hold gifts that while great by themselves, can do many things if brought together-this is the Crux of our faith."

Pausing for breath, he then continued on. "To heal, not harm. To uplift, not bring down. To not simply shun evil, but recognize that some may be lost and seek them that they may be healed. These are the tenants that have sent me here." He shrugged.

"At some point, us Acolytes are encouraged to leave the Ravenholde Abbey and seek out our own personal truth of the tenants. And so here I am. Where better to find examples of unity than an adventuring party?"

At Clara's announcement of his sword, he nodded.

"Yes, she is."

And that was all he would say on that.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

As the humming ends and Clara's eyes would turn back to normal, she becomes quite surprised with her answer. "Oh wow. This dagger is enchanted, and so is your blade Corvo. Also is...is that oatmeal cookies? I LOVE OATMEAL COOKIES!!!" Clara would quickly grab a few and eat the treats with delight.  ❤️

"Can you tell me what the shriveled up berry is in these, Clara? Never seen something with so many wrinkles grow on a tree."

Turning to Corvo. "That's... interesting. Only things I've seen worshiped are ancestors and nature. I guess I've seen some of that 'harmonious-ness' at work before. A hunting party that works together can bring down a mammoth."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

OOC: I rolled a couple of INT ST to decide how my character would react. When I rolled to see if he’d eat the cookies, I failed. So he does partake in the cookies. I also rolled a ST to see if he could resist the urge to try and seduce the dwarven barmaid. He rolled a NAT 1. So he does pursuit her.  
 

While his Companions reacted to the collection of items that were glowing around them, Muggy was attempting to chat up the nice maiden who had brought his group the dessert plate. 
 

The cookie in his hand was glowing, but he didn’t notice while delivering his lines, “These are some mighty fine cookies, from a mighty fine lady. I say, did you bake these yourself? How were able to take your raw charm and elegance and craft them into this confection?”

The dwarven lass would blush, her face almost as red as the hair on her head.

"Oh, get outta here you silly fish!" She would exclaim, giggling.  "It'll take more than some fine words to charm me ey?" She gave him a playful shove, wiping the slime off on her apron.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

"Can you tell me what the shriveled up berry is in these, Clara? Never seen something with so many wrinkles grow on a tree."

Turning to Corvo. "That's... interesting. Only things I've seen worshiped are ancestors and nature. I guess I've seen some of that 'harmonious-ness' at work before. A hunting party that works together can bring down a mammoth."

"Exactly! No man-or woman or other sort of race can stand alone. Even creatures in nature are social beings. My order simply recognizes it and seeks to encourage and cultivate it in people for good."

He leaned back in his seat as he added.

"It's why if possible, I'd rather not start with violence for the bandits. I've done some research on them. What strikes me is that many of them are victims of violence...From husband's, lovers. Such a violent direction towards men struck me as suspicious so I looked into it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elbine keeps running until the camp is in site. To much blood has been lost. After putting on the cloak, vision becomes hazy and Elbine begins to pass out. Knowing only one chance quickly scrawls a note saying only Clara is to help Elbine's unconcious body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OMFG said:

The dwarven lass would blush, her face almost as red as the hair on her head.

"Oh, get outta here you silly fish!" She would exclaim, giggling.  "It'll take more than some fine words to charm me ey?" She gave him a playful shove, wiping the slime off on her apron.

OOC: As uncomfortable as this makes CFPT, the player, uncomfortable, I imagine that after Muggy the character Received a reaction like that from her, he would inquire what time she got off work and if he could show her something in his room. And would then proceed to roll a Charisma check to engage in adult activity with her. Shape of Water style. I wanted to covey that I’m the least gross way possiblè, I hope this OOC explanation accomplished that. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

"Exactly! No man-or woman or other sort of race can stand alone. Even creatures in nature are social beings. My order simply recognizes it and seeks to encourage and cultivate it in people for good."

He leaned back in his seat as he added.

"It's why if possible, I'd rather not start with violence for the bandits. I've done some research on them. What strikes me is that many of them are victims of violence...From husband's, lovers. Such a violent direction towards men struck me as suspicious so I looked into it."

"Oh yeah," *om nom nom* "Indeed. It is always better to go out on adventures with a group rather than by yourself. Otherwise what kind of silly person would go out on their own and take on every body? It seems like you invested lot of time into this group, Corvo." She then looks over Cliff and points to the raisin embedded into the cookie. "Also, Cliff, these are called raisins. Basically a dried up grape that health nuts like to enjoy, like me!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

OOC: As uncomfortable as this makes CFPT, the player, uncomfortable, I imagine that after Muggy the character Received a reaction like that from her, he would inquire what time she got off work and if he could show her something in his room. And would then proceed to make a Charisma check to engage in adult activity with her. I wanted to covet that I’m the least gross way possiblè, I hope this OOC explanation accomplished that. 

OOC: You chose the sexy fish, you suffer the consequences.

IC:

"Whaddya mean what time I get off, and in your ro- oh!" The lass' face was almost crimson with blush.

Speaking no more words, she led Muggy by his fin into his room. This will keep him indisposed until further notice.

 

- Rest of the crew -

In the distance outside of the inn, a scream would ring out. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OMFG said:

 

- Rest of the crew -

In the distance outside of the inn, a scream would ring out. 

Clara looks over her shoulder. "Did that come from outside?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Boob Tube said:

"Oh yeah," *om nom nom* "Indeed. It is always better to go out on adventures with a group rather than by yourself. Otherwise what kind of silly person would go out on their own and take on every body? It seems like you invested lot of time into this group, Corvo." 

"Well, I had some help in organizing my thoughts." He replied modestly with a wave of his hand before adding. "Everyone has a reason after all for what they do. No matter how odd."

Just now, The Boob Tube said:

Clara looks over her shoulder. "Did that come from outside?"

At the scream, Corvo would have already leaped up and ran out to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outside the inn, unconscious under the pale night's sky would be the body of Elbine.

He is covered in bruises, his cloak hiding them. What it couldn't hide however, was the giant gash running up the side of his left forearm. Caked in dry blood, dirt, and crunched leaves, his body was sure to scare the common passerby.

One of the local residents, perhaps coming out to stargazed had noticed Elbine on the floor, and called out for help. On Eldine's body was a letter that he had positioned into the pocket of his cloak.

20 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

*Indisposed until Further Notice intensifies*

The deed was cut short however, as the Dwarven girl was frightened by the commotion down stairs. 

OOC: Gonopodium-Blocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

At the scream, Corvo would have already leaped up and ran out to help.

As Clara sees Corvo bolting out the front door, it finally strikes a chord in her mind. "Oh right. Trouble!" And immediately gets out of her seat as well and head out the door. Only to see an unconscious Elbine on the ground. "Oh no, oh no, oh no. We have to bring Elbine inside!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OMFG said:

Outside the inn, unconscious under the pale night's sky would be the body of Elbine.

He is covered in bruises, his cloak hiding them. What it couldn't hide however, was the giant gash running up the side of his left forearm. Caked in dry blood, dirt, and crunched leaves, his body was sure to scare the common passerby.

One of the local residents, perhaps coming out to stargazed had noticed Elbine on the floor, and called out for help. On Eldine's body was a letter that he had positioned into the pocket of his cloak.

The deed was cut short however, as the Dwarven girl was frightened by the commotion down stairs. 

OOC: Gonopodium-Blocked

So, having quite enjoyed the brief romantic exchange with the kind dwarven lady. Muggy was a lil ticked by whatever commotion disturbed their time together. 
 

He slid his leather over his head and grabbed his weapons, readying himself for a potential confrontation. Hopefully if this was handled quickly, he could go back to having a relaxing evening with...uh...whatever her name was. 
 

He rejoined his compatriots to see what was making that noise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Boob Tube said:

As Clara sees Corvo bolting out the front door, it finally strikes a chord in her mind. "Oh right. Trouble!" And immediately gets out of her seat as well and head out the door. Only to see an unconscious Elbine on the ground. "Oh no, oh no, oh no. We have to bring Elbine inside!"

Corvo nodded, seeing the letter as well as he pocketed it for them to look at after. He moved towards the beings arms, nodding to Clara.

"Prepare a table, some hot water and bandages. And get Cliff please. I'm going to need his help. You!"

He pointed to the Stargazer as he added. "Go inside, find the owner and ask if she has any supplies. A man's life is at stake! Go!"

[Using Persuasion to convince civilians to hopefully get this more organized.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Corvo nodded, seeing the letter as well as he pocketed it for them to look at after. He moved towards the beings arms, nodding to Clara.

"Prepare a table, some hot water and bandages. And get Cliff please. I'm going to need his help. You!"

He pointed to the Stargazer as he added. "Go inside, find the owner and ask if she has any supplies. A man's life is at stake! Go!"

[Using Persuasion to convince civilians to hopefully get this more organized.]

Clara's heartbeat begins to race a little bit as she nods in agreement. "Yeah, okay, I can do that." She rushes back inside and heads over to Cliff. "Cliff! Corvo needs your help outside! It's Elbine, I-I-I think Elbine may be dying! Go help Corvo and I'll find the owner to help us." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

He pointed to the Stargazer as he added. "Go inside, find the owner and ask if she has any supplies. A man's life is at stake! Go!"

[Using Persuasion to convince civilians to hopefully get this more organized.]

His charismatic personality won him the support of the easily convinced villager. The villager ran inside the inn, and began to speak with the owner.

They ran out with the basics, a pale of water, some help bandages, some basic healing balm.

"Er, sorry for the lack of supplies eh, I don't usually get too many beat up kittens here!" The owner explained.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Muggy passes Clara and the random villager as they run into the Inn. He comes outside to see Corvo attempting to move a seemingly lifeless body. 

The villager runs back out with the stuff in his arms. Muggy scans the area for whatever was making that noise, dagger drawn.  <Using his Perception>

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

Muggy passes Clara and the random villager as they run into the Inn. He comes outside to see Corvo attempting to move a seemingly lifeless body. 

The villager runs back out with the stuff in his arms. Muggy scans the area for whatever was making that noise, dagger drawn.  <Using his Perception>

 

Ever perceptive, Muggy is able to tell that the person screaming was the villager now running around, looking for supplies.

An elderly man, looking to be in his late 50's. He has no weapons on him, just a pipe that he was smoking when he came upon Elbine's body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OMFG said:

Ever perceptive, Muggy is able to tell that the person screaming was the villager now running strong looking for supplies.

“Wait, all that screaming and there was no there no giant monster or hoard of Zombies? Jeeze. Way the ruin the mood over nothing, guy.” 
 

He goes over to where they’re treating their fallen comrade, “He’s gonna be alright? Right?” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

His charismatic personality won him the support of the easily convinced villager. The villager ran inside the inn, and began to speak with the owner.

They ran out with the basics, a pale of water, some help bandages, some basic healing balm.

"Er, sorry for the lack of supplies eh, I don't usually get too many beat up kittens here!" The owner explained.

"If it helps, I've never actually done anything like this before." Said Corvo with a wince as he added. "Which is why I need Cliff-"

Just now, Confession FPT said:

“Wait so there no giant monster or hoard of Zombies? Jeeze. Way the ruin the mood over nothing, guy.” 
 

He goes over to where they’re treating their fallen comrade, “He’s gonna be alright? Right?” 

Aha!

"Muggy! Help me here-grab his feet and help me take him inside to the table. One-two-three!"

With whoever aided him, Corvo would help transport the fallen body inside.

Afterwards he added. "There was a letter in the cloak. Possibly stuck by the ones who dumped him on the doorstep."

He opened it to read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...