Jump to content

Bear Grylls vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Bear Grylls: 4
Jason Voorhees: 9

K' vs. Ken Masters

MATCH SCORE
K': 2
Ken Masters: 8

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

OMFG

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - RP

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

*Sigh* "If you insist, I will do what I must."

Farley approaches the ring then closes his eyes. He takes off his straw hat and without warning throws himself into the air, balancing on top of his cane.

"I've heard of your kind, masked warrior. My name is Farley and I'm here to defeat you."

Farley flips off the cane and into the ring, bringing the cane with him. He then flips nimbly past Erine to the opposite corner of the ring and leaps on top of it. He spins the sits on top, crossing his legs and keeping his cane in his lap.

"Aha, I have heard tales of mutated turtles who are also ninjas... You must be one of them!"

Doing a cartwheel of her own, she messed up, falling flat on her face. However, this was all calculated, as from her pockets she pulled out apples and hurled one at Farley!

Said apple hit him, smack dab on the nose! This of course, only being an apple did not cause any damage, just a little stinging sensation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

"Corvo, we may want to train her to hide."

Corvo looked at Cliff and then back to their principal.

He stared at the mask she made, at how flashy she was before he spoke dryly.

"I'm not sure how suited she is for it. But that's a good idea too. Muggy could help with that then?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, OMFG said:

"Aha, I have heard tales of mutated turtles who are also ninjas... You must be one of them!"

Doing a cartwheel of her own, she messed up, falling flat on her face. However, this was all calculated, as from her pockets she pulled out apples and hurled one at Farley!

Said apple hit him, smack dab on the nose! This of course, only being an apple did not cause any damage, just a little stinging sensation.

"Ha, a ninja? I wouldn't call myself that."

Farley would drop to the floor, pick up the apple, take a bite out of it then toss it up in the air and wack it with his cane, sending it hurling toward Erine. He aimed it at her chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

"Ha, a ninja? I wouldn't call myself that."

Farley would drop to the floor, pick up the apple, take a bite out of it then toss it up in the air and wack it with his cane, sending it hurling toward Erine. He aimed it at her chest.

The apple soared through the sky and smacked her in the chest, knocking her on her bun.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Erine takes the bag off her head, running her chest in pain.

"I guess I'm not meant to be on the front lines huh?" She rubbed the back of her head, shrugged, and conceded defeat

That was the end of that fight, if you could even call it that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first time in a week, Muggy the Fishman forgot about internal sense of dread. The dark inclinations of terror were replaced with warmer, happier feelings. At first his mood was not swayed by the proposal of sparring. He wasn’t high on the idea of fighting his partners. 
 

But before he could object, the sandbags rained from the sky, a magic ring appeared and Erine began engaging in a series  of endearing shenanigans that made him forget that he was petrified. 
 

Farley was his homie, but he couldn’t help but cheer for this new masked combatant. He was so glad he didn’t have to fight with her, because his signature move was sneaking up behind people and stabbing them with his dagger. A skill here that would be completely contrary to their mission of protecting her. 
 

 Then Corvo suggested Muggy training Erine to hide like him. He tried, he really did, he tried to conceal his excitement, “I mean, sure, yeh, I can do that if it would help the team, yeh.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Confession FPT said:

Then Corvo suggested Muggy training Erine to hide like him. He tried, he really did, he tried to conceal his excitement, “I mean, sure, yeh, I can do that if it would help the team, yeh.”

"I'm sure you'll do wonderfully." The Tiefling said with a nod, looking back to the ring as he went off to the side and began to quietly prepare two sticks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hugo Fowl said:

"I'm sure you'll do wonderfully." The Tiefling said with a nod, looking back to the ring as he went off to the side and began to quietly prepare two sticks.

Erine jogs over to them, panting in exhaustion.

"S-so? Pretty good eh?"

She bends over, hands on knees to catch her breath.

"I've been practicing that one behind my dad's back! I can hit a bird mid flight with one of my apples!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That was pretty bad Erine. We're gonna have Muggy teach you how to stay hidden and not get killed.

Until then, focus on the not getting killed part for us."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

Erine jogs over to them, panting in exhaustion.

"S-so? Pretty good eh?"

She bends over, hands on knees to catch her breath.

"I've been practicing that one behind my dad's back! I can hit a bird mid flight with one of my apples!"

Corvo looked up from his work and gave a nod.

"Excellent aim. But we need to get you used to heavier projectiles. Cliff might know some exercises to build strength better than I and Komi should be able to aid in terms of the health aspects and how far you can be pushed."

Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

"That was pretty bad Erine. We're gonna have Muggy teach you how to stay hidden and not get killed.

Until then, focus on the not getting killed part for us."

"Perhaps increase her stamina too? That brief exercise winded her."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

"That was pretty bad Erine. We're gonna have Muggy teach you how to stay hidden and not get killed.

Until then, focus on the not getting killed part for us."

“I can teach you my sneaky ways,” he nodded in agreement, “soon you’ll be able to fade into the shadows and get around unnoticed with ease. The best advice I can give you at the onset, is to have a back up plan if you get caught, cause no matter how good you are hiding, sometimes fate will be against you and you will Be seen. So always have a contingency plan. Mine is to talk my way out of it. Which I have always been able to do. It helps if you’re one charming individual, which you already have that part down, so we’ll work on the creep.” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Confession FPT said:

“I can teach you my sneaky ways,” he nodded in agreement, “soon you’ll be able to fade into the shadows and get around unnoticed with ease. The best advice I can give you at the onset, is to have a back up plan if you get caught, cause no matter how good you are hiding, sometimes fate will be against you and you will Be seen. So always have a contingency plan. Mine is to talk my way out of it. Which I have always been able to do. It helps if you’re one charming individual, which you already have that part down, so we’ll work on the creep.” 

 

As they spoke, Erine was writing notes down in her journal.

"So, hide....and then I throw an apple?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, OMFG said:

As they spoke, Erine was writing notes down in her journal.

"So, hide....and then I throw an apple?"

“Only if you need to, only if you get seen. Or perhaps if they are coming your way and you want to distract them and make them go the other direction. But maybe we don’t start with that, cause you’re already a master Apple Thrower. I would say that throwing anything should be low on our list of priorities for sneak. But if it makes sense in the moment, it may be the exact thing we need.” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

"That was pretty bad Erine. We're gonna have Muggy teach you how to stay hidden and not get killed.

Until then, focus on the not getting killed part for us."

"Don't break her spirit. Erine, you threw that apple perfectly. Any harder and you would have taken my head off. I'm certainly impressed."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Corvo then finished his work. Holding up a quarterstaff he had sawed and filed and wrapped to the length of his sword, he moved over to the space and turned to Cliff.

"Alright. Any rules you wish to go over or does anything go?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hugo Fowl said:

Corvo then finished his work. Holding up a quarterstaff he had sawed and filed and wrapped to the length of his sword, he moved over to the space and turned to Cliff.

"Alright. Any rules you wish to go over or does anything go?"

"Well, if you fly off it won't be much of a match." Cliff fastens his axe securely on his back. "Other than that, let's not kill each other." Cliff smiled and took his place opposite Corvo. "You want first move, or shall I lead?"

OOC: I assume Corvo offers Cliff one of the staffs, otherwise he'll use his shield as a punching weapon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

"Well, if you fly off it won't be much of a match." Cliff fastens his axe securely on his back. "Other than that, let's not kill each other." Cliff smiled and took his place opposite Corvo. "You want first move, or shall I lead?"

OOC: I assume Corvo offers Cliff one of the staffs, otherwise he'll use his shield as a punching weapon.

OOC: Yes he would.

Corvo chuckled and nodded once. "That goes without saying. It wouldn't be very sporting too." He cracked his neck and placed a hand behind his back, adopting a duelist stance as he held the altered staff to a point where he could stab or thrust.

"I'll let you take the first blow. I have a few defensive capabilities I would like to show."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Alright bud, excited to see it."

Cliff's eyes dilate to 3 times their normal size. Every muscle on his body seems to tense at once, the veins visible through his fur. His full strength on display as he enters his Rage, Cliff charges Corvo and aims a swing at his midsection.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

"Alright bud, excited to see it."

Cliff's eyes dilate to 3 times their normal size. Every muscle on his body seems to tense at once, the veins visible through his fur. His full strength on display as he enters his Rage, Cliff charges Corvo and aims a swing at his midsection.

 

Corvo was waiting and prepared,grasping his weapon in two hands as he moved in a ready blur to intercept the swing. Not to block-eight times out of ten, he suspected he'd lose that battle of strength. No, but rather to deflect it, swinging to seek to knock the blow off course as his eyes shone gold and his aria was chanted.

"I am a sandstorm. I am the wind that rends flesh."

His blows seemed more guided, his movements graceful where Cliff was power as he moved and swirled to deflect his blows before attacking back. His hands gripped his faux-sword in a position to strike overhead, eyes fixed on Cliff as he continued.

"I am the Sun, burning, all-seeing. Before it's Eye, let your limbs feel the desert sands."

Cliff would feel as if he was slower, Corvo's curse taking affect as the Tiefling swung overhead for Cliffs shoulder.

[Reaction Shield to increase my defense, bonus action Hex spell(target Dexterity) followed by an attack action. Bludgeoning+necrotic damage if hit.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farley watched Corvo and Cliff spar. He would stand with the others on the outside the ring, reaching into his satchel and pulling out his lemongrass to chew on.

"Lucky they're on our side, ah guys?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SSJRuss said:

Farley watched Corvo and Cliff spar. He would stand with the others on the outside the ring, reaching into his satchel and pulling out his lemongrass to chew on.

"Lucky they're on our side, ah guys?"

In the aftermath of those testing strikes, Corvo huffed out and looked at where he was hit, for hit he was.

The place where Cliff had struck him had cracked, metal that had coated his body falling off in bits and pieces as Corvo glanced up.

Despite not holding his blade, he still managed a good enough strike. A mark on Cliffs body showed where the bludgeoning had struck...And where the life-sapping curse had been as well. Corvo grinned and held his 'sword' in a brief salute before readying himself for the next exchange of blows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the two members sparred, something devious was brewing above them.

From the heavens, a bright light pierced through the sky. A blinding ray pierced the otherwise tranquil day, and a voice boomed, loud enough to shake the ship on which they sailed.

"Mortals! I require the one you call 'Clara'!" With each spoken word, the ship vibrated, causing everyone on board to fall down, the ship running the risk of capsizing.

A rift appeared above them, figures that the mortal mind could not comprehend pouring out from it.

The enveloped Clara in a shining light, and in an instant she was gone. The rift closed, and the sky returned to it's natural state  .In her place sat a white haired drow, with an note on his chest.

It read:

"Had to borrow Clara for a bit, have this guy instead. - Drondos."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OMFG said:

As the two members sparred, something devious was brewing above them.

From the heavens, a bright light pierced through the sky. A blinding ray pierced the otherwise tranquil day, and a voice boomed, loud enough to shake the ship on which they sailed.

"Mortals! I require the one you call 'Clara'!" With each spoken word, the ship vibrated, causing everyone on board to fall down, the ship running the risk of capsizing.

A rift appeared above them, figures that the mortal mind could not comprehend pouring out from it.

The enveloped Clara in a shining light, and in an instant she was gone. The rift closed, and the sky returned to it's natural state  .In her place sat a white haired drow, with an note on his chest.

It read:

"Had to borrow Clara for a bit, have this guy instead. - Drondos."

 

"..... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hugo Fowl said:

"..... WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

*I think it was a God that teleported a new party member in exchange for a old one due to certain circumstances outside of our control, sexy.* 

Jessamine explained nonchalantly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OMFG said:

*I think it was a God that teleported a new party member in exchange for a old one due to certain circumstances outside of our control, sexy.* 

Jessamine explained nonchalantly.

Viantius blinked several times, the sudden shift in location dazing him momentarily. He shook his head, smirking slightly, and chuckled. 

"Hello gentlemen and ladies." The long-hair Drow took a exaggerated bow. "Viantius Dionryn, at your service, and it appears I've been called in to join you." He took his lute from around his back and began to pluck some chords.

"Tell me, does anyone have a favorite sea shanty?" 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...