Jump to content

Bibendum, the Michelin Man vs. Christine

MATCH SCORE
Bibendum, the Michelin Man: 6
Christine: 2

Bear Grylls vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Bear Grylls: 4
Jason Voorhees: 9

K' vs. Ken Masters

MATCH SCORE
K': 2
Ken Masters: 8

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Partyman

Rumble 14750 Katara vs. Sub-Zero

Recommended Posts

Setting- A slightly foggy swamp

Time- After the Avatar finalie

Scenario- Someone has ordered a hit on Katara and Sub Zero is looking to collect.

What Happens?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sub-Zero because he is wearing a mask. Even if Sub-Zero doesn't off her, Big 'Rona will get her eventually.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Katara blood bends and kills Sub-Zero before he even realizes what happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, patrickthekid said:

I will have to go with Sub-Zero. He's actually pretty hard to kill with just ice powers.

How hard?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sub-Zero is a world class ninja assassin who deals with people like Katara that are twice her age. It's no question who wins this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OMFG said:

Katara blood bends and kills Sub-Zero before he even realizes what happens.

She needs to be under a full moon to be able to bloodbend. 

Anyways, if Katara can survive Sub-Zero initially getting the jump on her, the conditions of the set-up may actually be in her favor. I'm not sure how likely she'd be able to do that, though, considering Sub-Zero's a highly-trained assassin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

She needs to be under a full moon to be able to bloodbend.

Doesn't she bloodbend a guy in the middle of the day while she's looking for the man who killed her mother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Doesn't she bloodbend a guy in the middle of the day while she's looking for the man who killed her mother?

Nah, it clearly establishes that it's during a full moon during that episode. I misremembered it that way too though.

As for the fight, Katara would probably win a straight-up fight. Sub-Zero's ice attacks are all very slow, and Katara is a master martial artist with magical powers. I think she's got a good chance. However, in this scenario, Sub-Zero probably comes out on top. Not giving Katara any warning is kind of a guaranteed win for someone who trained as an assassin

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Nah, it clearly establishes that it's during a full moon during that episode. I misremembered it that way too though.

As for the fight, Katara would probably win a straight-up fight. Sub-Zero's ice attacks are all very slow, and Katara is a master martial artist with magical powers. I think she's got a good chance. However, in this scenario, Sub-Zero probably comes out on top. Not giving Katara any warning is kind of a guaranteed win for someone who trained as an assassin

What if Katara does survive Sub Zero getting the jump on her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Partyman said:

What if Katara does survive Sub Zero getting the jump on her?

Even if she survived, Katara won't go for a killing blow. Sub-Zero won't hesitate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Even if she survived, Katara won't go for a killing blow. Sub-Zero won't hesitate.

So she probably would be on the defensive in this situation primarily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Katara hits him with a wave of water that could take down a normal opponent, and gets surprised when sub-zero pops back up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bergy_Berg said:

I think Katara hits him with a wave of water that could take down a normal opponent, and gets surprised when sub-zero pops back up.

And then what happens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...