Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R1 M9 - Ezio vs. Urdnot Wrex

JR: Here we go again, ladies and gentlemen. Two newcomers coming out to the ring, this time they are both from video game universes. I'll tell you, this is going to be a slobberknocker for sure.

Mr. Satan: Let's not get your hopes up just yet, JR.

JR: Mr. Satan! Well I thought we lost ya. Where did SpongeBob and Patrick go?

Mr. Satan: I don't know. One minute I was taking a nap, the next I saw you were sitting alone over here at the booth. Didn't want to leave you hangin'!

JR: Well I certainly appreciate that. Are you ready to call the match?

Mr. Satan: Hell yeah!!!

Ezio VS Urdnot Wrex

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. No prior knowledge of each other's capabilities.
Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

I admittedly don't know much about Ezio, so someone more knowledgeable can fill in that part of the argument, but from what I do know, unless he's way more powerful than I thought, Wrex takes this handily. To start, he's like a big Rhino man, he's physically incredibly strong, he has a 240 degree range of vision, making sneaking up on him a lot harder, and Krogans are incredibly durable. According to the Codex, Krogans are nigh-impenetrable to melee weapons, so as far as I know, that basically ends the fight right there. Wrex is pretty much immune to any weapon that I know of that Ezio has.  His armor is immune to sniper fire, and doesn't seem to have any structural weakness that can be exploited by Ezio, other than the lack of a head, which again, Krogan hide is very durable. On top of that, he's a Biotic, and this would give him many win conditions in and of itself. With his Barrier, he could further boost his already almost-impenetrable defenses, making him losing basically an impossibility here. On top of that, Warp causes immense damage to any target incredibly quickly, Throw tosses its target like a ragdoll, and Stasis stops its target dead in their tracks. One good Throw and Wrex could get an easy ring-out win, although I doubt he would go for that. Knowing Wrex, he would let it get to an actual fight, and just start blasting with his shotgun (which has so much kickback that it would break a humans arms if they tried to use it). Overall, I see Wrex as a clear winner here.

Dammit, now I wanna go replay Mass Effect lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I admittedly don't know much about Ezio, so someone more knowledgeable can fill in that part of the argument, but from what I do know, unless he's way more powerful than I thought, Wrex takes this handily. To start, he's like a big Rhino man, he's physically incredibly strong, he has a 240 degree range of vision, making sneaking up on him a lot harder, and Krogans are incredibly durable. According to the Codex, Krogans are nigh-impenetrable to melee weapons, so as far as I know, that basically ends the fight right there. Wrex is pretty much immune to any weapon that I know of that Ezio has.  His armor is immune to sniper fire, and doesn't seem to have any structural weakness that can be exploited by Ezio, other than the lack of a head, which again, Krogan hide is very durable. On top of that, he's a Biotic, and this would give him many win conditions in and of itself. With his Barrier, he could further boost his already almost-impenetrable defenses, making him losing basically an impossibility here. On top of that, Warp causes immense damage to any target incredibly quickly, Throw tosses its target like a ragdoll, and Stasis stops its target dead in their tracks. One good Throw and Wrex could get an easy ring-out win, although I doubt he would go for that. Knowing Wrex, he would let it get to an actual fight, and just start blasting with his shotgun (which has so much kickback that it would break a humans arms if they tried to use it). Overall, I see Wrex as a clear winner here.

Dammit, now I wanna go replay Mass Effect lol

Good analysis, Pey.

I love Ezio, but you got some valid points here. I don't think Ezio can overcome Wrex. He knows nothing about his opponent here and there's nothing for him to climb or hide behind. All of his weapons will either do little damage or break against Wrex's shield/armor. Ezio is going to have to fight long enough to learn Krogan physiology and counter it. Maybe a blade to Wrex's eyes? That's the only thing I'm coming up with.

7 minutes ago, Callisto said:

MATCH SCORE
Ezio: 0
Urdnot Wrex: 10

Good god almighty! They killed him! As God as my witness, his is broken in half!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Good god almighty! They killed him! As God as my witness, his is broken in half!

Urdnot Wrex is the Undertaker, Ezio is Mankind, and this tournament is the cage of Hell in a Cell

• Like 2