Jump to content

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

Match 14744 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

Match 14743 by The Boob Tube
in progress now...

Shrek vs. King Bowser

Match 14742 by SSJRuss
in progress now...

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

Match 14738 by comic_book_fan
in progress now...

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

IKA

RE: Survive if you can...

Recommended Posts

The year is 1998, you are just one of many survivors in the zombie infested Raccoon City. 

Some of you soldiers, some of you ordinary citizens, and some of you... high priority targets. 

Choose a path given to you, each choice you make will have a consequence for you actions, will you work together with others to survive? Or will you die with the city?

Current Participants: 
IKA - Game Master.
Russ - Health 100, 1 pistol (6 ammo) 1 Knife. - Trapped on a Truck just outside the front gates of the Police Station (Red Dot)
OMFG - Health 88, 1 pistol (semi auto 11 ammo) 1 Combat Knife 1 Assault Rifle (no ammo) - In Alley on course to Police Station, near the power station (Blue Dot)
BooB - Health 120 1 Pistol (Semi auto 16 ammo) 1 Combat Knife 1 Assault Rifle (24 ammo) - Raccoon City Police Station (Green Dot)

If you choose to join, you will be given a random name, starting location and assortment of items be it weapons or tools. Your situation will be given to you by the game master, your choices will effect your outcome. If your characters die, you will have to restart completely fresh but you may look for you old equipment, be it on a walking corpse or lying on the ground with the remains of your body. Who dares accept my challenge? Can you survive?

Current situation:
 

 

 

InkedRaccoon City map_LI.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ:

You are a local resident of Raccoon City your apartment is surrounded by zombies, you only have a pistol, you bought for safety, it only has 6 rounds. You also carry a kitchen knife in the event you run out of bullets. Being in the south end of the city, you are only a few blocks from the police station, you could try to make your way there, or search your neighbors apartments for any spare weapons. You hear no one else around, you should be the only survivor around. 

Will you search or leave?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG:

You are a scientist, a suspect of the outbreak, you find yourself in a fully infected lab. You have no weapons and only your wits to save you. You have two paths you may take, run past the zombies toward the armory and risk death, or flee the scene.

Being on the outskirts of the city, you will have a long journey to survive. 

What will you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IKA said:

OMFG:

You are a scientist, a suspect of the outbreak, you find yourself in a fully infected lab. You have no weapons and only your wits to save you. You have two paths you may take, run past the zombies toward the armory and risk death, or flee the scene.

Being on the outskirts of the city, you will have a long journey to survive. 

What will you do?

I look around for any weapons I can use to protect myself, being a suspect of the outbreak I should have some idea of what I'm facing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG:

You approach the armory, the zombies rattling your way. OH NO, you need a key card to get in, it must be in the supervisors office. You were lucky not to be bitten getting this far, will you risk it again? Or will you flee?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG:

You approach the armory, the zombies rattling your way. OH NO, you need a key card to get in, it must be in the supervisors office. You were lucky not to be bitten getting this far, will you risk it again? Or will you flee?

 

I'm a scientist, not a fighter. I decide to cut my losses and leave the office, before I leave I look for anything I can take with me to protect myself that could be lying around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG: 

You make your way to the closest elevator. Damn, powers off, looks like you have to take the stairs. As you open the door, a dead body of a soldier falls down to your feet. It looks like he was murdered. You quickly take his weapons which include a combat knife a semi automatic pistol with 12 shots and an Assault Rifle - unfortunately this one has no ammo in it. 

 

You can choose to take those stairs, the murderer may still be around, or you may search for another way out amongst the shambling corpses.

 

Which do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG: 

You make your way to the closest elevator. Damn, powers off, looks like you have to take the stairs. As you open the door, a dead body of a soldier falls down to your feet. It looks like he was murdered. You quickly take his weapons which include a combat knife a semi automatic pistol with 12 shots and an Assault Rifle - unfortunately this one has no ammo in it. 

 

You can choose to take those stairs, the murderer may still be around, or you may search for another way out amongst the shambling corpses.

 

Which do you do?

 

I'm armed, so I take the stairs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG: 

As you take the stair, slowly checking each corner it seems you may be safe. You move up several stories, but as you move passed a door marked "B3" You hear someone screaming for help. You are not aware of what danger they are in, but they may be of help later.

Do you help, or do you leave them behind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, IKA said:

Russ:

You are a local resident of Raccoon City your apartment is surrounded by zombies, you only have a pistol, you bought for safety, it only has 6 rounds. You also carry a kitchen knife in the event you run out of bullets. Being in the south end of the city, you are only a few blocks from the police station, you could try to make your way there, or search your neighbors apartments for any spare weapons. You hear no one else around, you should be the only survivor around. 

Will you search or leave?

Steve, my local resident, will search the other apartments. As long as there's no immediate danger I'll take my chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ:

 

Of all your neighbors, only one left their door unlocked. Upon walking into the room, you see him slouched against the wall, he had taken his own life. You pick up his blood soaked shotgun, he has two shells left. You turn back towards the door. His daughter only 10 years old, now a zombie approaches you. 

Do you run past her or end her suffering?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IKA said:

Russ:

 

Of all your neighbors, only one left their door unlocked. Upon walking into the room, you see him slouched against the wall, he had taken his own life. You pick up his blood soaked shotgun, he has two shells left. You turn back towards the door. His daughter only 10 years old, now a zombie approaches you. 

Do you run past her or end her suffering?

I'll end her suffering. I pull out my kitchen knife to stab her in the forehead, keeping careful not to let her touch or grab me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ:

As the knife enters her skull, you see her eyes look towards your face, you must have seen this little girl a thousand times, never did you imagine you would have to do this. You will carry the burden of her life with you forever.

 

Finding nothing else in the apartments, there is no reason for you to stay here now, the city will soon be crawling with zombies. What is your destination? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IKA said:

OMFG: 

As you take the stair, slowly checking each corner it seems you may be safe. You move up several stories, but as you move passed a door marked "B3" You hear someone screaming for help. You are not aware of what danger they are in, but they may be of help later.

Do you help, or do you leave them behind?

I get my pistol ready, and help the person out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IKA said:

Russ:

As the knife enters her skull, you see her eyes look towards your face, you must have seen this little girl a thousand times, never did you imagine you would have to do this. You will carry the burden of her life with you forever.

 

Finding nothing else in the apartments, there is no reason for you to stay here now, the city will soon be crawling with zombies. What is your destination? 

Steve is sad. He knew this girl for many years. He searches her pocket and finds the little handheld Bible he gave her. He puts it in his breast pocket to remember her and keep her close.

After a quite moment, I would look for supplies like food but nothing too hard to carry. And look for a backpack. Maybe the girl had one.

If I find anything or not, I will still work my way out of the apartment building and head toward the police station to see if I can find help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG 

You open the door to see a fell scientist locked inside a containment room. All of the walls are made of glass, upon reaching the keypad you realize he has been bitten and will soon turn. 

He has a gun of his own and points it at you through the glass, he tells you to unlock the door or he will shoot you. He is clearly disoriented as he could have shot the glass to let himself out at any time. 

 

What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IKA said:

OMFG 

You open the door to see a fell scientist locked inside a containment room. All of the walls are made of glass, upon reaching the keypad you realize he has been bitten and will soon turn. 

He has a gun of his own and points it at you through the glass, he tells you to unlock the door or he will shoot you. He is clearly disoriented as he could have shot the glass to let himself out at any time. 

 

What do you do?

My scientist, Bernard, is smart. If the other guy wanted to shoot his way out, he would've already.

Bernard calls his bluff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ:

You make your way down to the street, the streets are filled with cars. 

Your choices are to take the alley ways or to cut through the the other buildings.

Which will you take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG:

You called his bluff. Unfortunately for you he was not bluffing. He shoots you in your right shoulder and again demands you open the door or the next shot will be in your head.

You lose 10 health. 

You are bleeding and will lose 2 health per turn until your bleeding stops.

 

What do you do now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IKA said:

OMFG:

You called his bluff. Unfortunately for you he was not bluffing. He shoots you in your right shoulder and again demands you open the door or the next shot will be in your head.

You lose 10 health. 

You are bleeding and will lose 2 health per turn until your bleeding stops.

 

What do you do now?

I pretend to help him, but pull out my gun and shoot him dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMFG 

You pretend to open the door, you can see him getting delirious, as he goes to wipe the sweat from his face he is met with you pointing your pistol at his face. You pull the trigger killing him instantly. Behind his dead body you notice medical supplies, you could attempt to stop the bleeding, but with zombies attracted to the noise time is not on your side. 

You've lost 2 health due to bleeding.

What will you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IKA said:

Russ:

You make your way down to the street, the streets are filled with cars. 

Your choices are to take the alley ways or to cut through the the other buildings.

Which will you take?

I will take the alley ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russ:

Going down the alley ways there is only two ways to go forward or backwards.

Behind you, you can hear the moaning of the undead heading your way, in front of you, you can see zombies, though the have yet to notice you. 

You can try to stealthily kill them, but risk being scratched or bitten, or you can shoot your way through. The noise will attract more zombies your way. 

What will you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...