Jump to content

Bear Grylls vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Bear Grylls: 4
Jason Voorhees: 9

K' vs. Ken Masters

MATCH SCORE
K': 2
Ken Masters: 8

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

IKA

RE: Survive if you can... (On Hiatus)

Recommended Posts

I quickly hop down from the truck I somehow managed to climb, picking up my right shoe that I had thrown at a zombie in self defense.

Running, I head towards the other two fellas.

"Holy shit your friend over there is huge!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, OMFG said:

I quickly hop down from the truck I somehow managed to climb, picking up my right shoe that I had thrown at a zombie in self defense.

Running, I head towards the other two fellas.

"Holy shit your friend over there is huge!"

"He ain't our friend. Now get in! Quick!" I then shut the door and lock it up again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Boob Tube
@SSJRuss
@OMFG

Now that the three of you are together, what do you choose to do?

You can:

A) Question Each other about your backgrounds,

B ) You can search for any way out

C ) Search for clues as to what the hell is going on out there.

D)  Betray each other.

or 

E) Simply choose someone to lead the pack. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Come on, you two, we need to get moving." I head towards the stairs to going upward and into other rooms on the second floor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

"Come on, you two, we need to get moving." I head towards the stairs to going upward and into other rooms on the second floor. 

"Wait, before we go anywhere..." 

I look at the two of them.

"Who are you? Can I trust you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OMFG said:

"Wait, before we go anywhere..." 

I look at the two of them.

"Who are you? Can I trust you?"

I pause and turn back to the two gentleman. "I guess with all of the chaos going on, we forgot the introductions. My name is Sergeant First Class Jefferey Fisher of the US Army battalion. I, and a few others in my squad, dropped in via parachute into the city not too long ago. Our commanding officer ordered us to make contact with whomever was in charge at the police station, round up as many survivors as we can, and get the Hell out of Raccoon City." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Boob Tube
@SSJRuss
@OMFG

You guys hear a voice coming over the loud speaker,

"Heeee heee heee, Now isn't that very interesting, I'll tell you all something very fun! at least ONE of you is lying about who you truly are, Sorry about trailing you earlier Bernard, I trust our friend didn't give you to much of a spook outside. Oh and Steve was it? Would you mind telling the other two about how you obtained that bible of yours? And Don't worry Mr. Fisher your squad has all landed safely, well... all but one did. Would you like to hear from one of your friends? *A Blood Curdling scream sounds over the loudspeaker*, whoever it came from must've been in a tremendous amount of pain. 

Well anyway, I'll be watching you guys, please don't disappoint me, I am so very delighted to see you all have made it this far, now my game can truly begin! The table is set, shall I send one of my pawns your way? I think I just might."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube
@SSJRuss
@OMFG

You guys hear a voice coming over the loud speaker,

"Heeee heee heee, Now isn't that very interesting, I'll tell you all something very fun! at least ONE of you is lying about who you truly are, Sorry about trailing you earlier Bernard, I trust our friend didn't give you to much of a spook outside. Oh and Steve was it? Would you mind telling the other two about how you obtained that bible of yours? And Don't worry Mr. Fisher your squad has all landed safely, well... all but one did. Would you like to hear from one of your friends? *A Blood Curdling scream sounds over the loudspeaker*, whoever it came from must've been in a tremendous amount of pain. 

Well anyway, I'll be watching you guys, please don't disappoint me, I am so very delighted to see you all have made it this far, now my game can truly begin! The table is set, shall I send one of my pawns your way? I think I just might."

 

There's a sudden mixture of perplexity and mild anger coming from the soldier as he walks back over to the two survivors. "Who the fuck was that, and what the fuck is he talking about between the two of you? One of you better give me some answers, right now, before I toss you both back out into the city." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Boob Tube said:

There's a sudden mixture of perplexity and mild anger coming from the soldier as he walks back over to the two survivors. "Who the fuck was that, and what the fuck is he talking about between the two of you? One of you better give me some answers, right now, before I toss you both back out into the city." 

Bernard is frightful, not brave.

 

"I-I'm a scientist at Umbrella Corp! We were working on some sort of experiment, and before I knew it the whole building was full of those creatures! I had to.." He pauses.

 

"I don't know what's going on" He admitted, defeated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, OMFG said:

"Wait, before we go anywhere..." 

I look at the two of them.

"Who are you? Can I trust you?"

I'm Steve. I came here just like you looking for help. This guy saved me so that's all I need to know. What about you?

21 hours ago, The Boob Tube said:

I pause and turn back to the two gentleman. "I guess with all of the chaos going on, we forgot the introductions. My name is Sergeant First Class Jefferey Fisher of the US Army battalion. I, and a few others in my squad, dropped in via parachute into the city not too long ago. Our commanding officer ordered us to make contact with whomever was in charge at the police station, round up as many survivors as we can, and get the Hell out of Raccoon City." 

Steve nods.

Glad to meet you, formally.

20 hours ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube
@SSJRuss
@OMFG

You guys hear a voice coming over the loud speaker,

"Heeee heee heee, Now isn't that very interesting, I'll tell you all something very fun! at least ONE of you is lying about who you truly are, Sorry about trailing you earlier Bernard, I trust our friend didn't give you to much of a spook outside. Oh and Steve was it? Would you mind telling the other two about how you obtained that bible of yours? And Don't worry Mr. Fisher your squad has all landed safely, well... all but one did. Would you like to hear from one of your friends? *A Blood Curdling scream sounds over the loudspeaker*, whoever it came from must've been in a tremendous amount of pain. 

Well anyway, I'll be watching you guys, please don't disappoint me, I am so very delighted to see you all have made it this far, now my game can truly begin! The table is set, shall I send one of my pawns your way? I think I just might."

 

Steve looks around frantically, trying to find where the sound is coming from. At the mention of his name, he gets tense.

"How does this guy know all of this?"

16 hours ago, The Boob Tube said:

There's a sudden mixture of perplexity and mild anger coming from the soldier as he walks back over to the two survivors. "Who the fuck was that, and what the fuck is he talking about between the two of you? One of you better give me some answers, right now, before I toss you both back out into the city." 

"This.. the Bible?" Steve slowly takes out the small handheld bible from his breast pocket. "It was... I found it. It was my neighbor's."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sgt. Fisher runs his temples as he takes a deep breath to collect himself. "Look, I'm not in the mood to play 20 Questions or play some weirdo's game tonight. My men and I have a mission tonight and I plan to see it through to the end. If the three of us stick together, push through, and watch each other's back we can make it through. Do we understand each other?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Heheheee so think about what just happened, A scientists working Umbrella who "doesn't know what is happening, A random resident who just finds his neighbors bible no context needed and decided to keep it and a ... Cool headed soldier who seems to lash out more than anyone. Oh and do quickly figure out your squabbling or this game may just become to much fun to handle!!"

Oh and Soldier Boy, who exactly gave you those orders I wonder hmmm? Heheheheee.

Bye for now."

The voice fades out as if its laughter is getting distant from the mic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Boob Tube said:

Sgt. Fisher runs his temples as he takes a deep breath to collect himself. "Look, I'm not in the mood to play 20 Questions or play some weirdo's game tonight. My men and I have a mission tonight and I plan to see it through to the end. If the three of us stick together, push through, and watch each other's back we can make it through. Do we understand each other?"

Hey man I get you. I'm on the same page.

17 hours ago, IKA said:

"Heheheee so think about what just happened, A scientists working Umbrella who "doesn't know what is happening, A random resident who just finds his neighbors bible no context needed and decided to keep it and a ... Cool headed soldier who seems to lash out more than anyone. Oh and do quickly figure out your squabbling or this game may just become to much fun to handle!!"

Oh and Soldier Boy, who exactly gave you those orders I wonder hmmm? Heheheheee.

Bye for now."

The voice fades out as if its laughter is getting distant from the mic.

Okay fuck this guy. We need to get moving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 1:28 AM, The Boob Tube said:

 

 

OOC: can't unquote you, ignore that 

 

IC: 

"Ok, so what's the plan?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

Hey man I get you. I'm on the same page.

Okay fuck this guy. We need to get moving.

"I agree. We'll have plenty of time to talk along the way, but first thing's first."

 

19 hours ago, IKA said:
10 minutes ago, OMFG said:

IC: 

"Ok, so what's the plan?"

 

"We need to get to higher ground and stay two steps ahead of the zombies. Let's head upstairs, hopefully we'll be lucky enough to meet up with the rest of my team. As I said before, we all landed on different parts of the building so I'll radio in and give them the heads up that we're coming. Each of us brought packs as well for additional supplies extra ammo, rations, flares, and a flare gun, etc. We get to my boys and the packs, we'll all have a fighting chance of getting out of here. I'll take point, Steve watch our six, and doc you're in the middle between us. If you see anything unusual give me a tap on the shoulder and point it out. Everyone clear? Let's move." Sgt. Fisher takes the lead and heads upstairs as he uses a small walkie talkie handheld speaker mic to coomunicate with the rest of his squad. "Zeus, Hermes, Artemis, this is Neptune, over. I got two survivors and we're making our way upstairs." He looks back over to the two and talks into the mic again. "A Ned Flanders and Frankenstien. What's your location, over."

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Boob Tube @OMFG @SSJRuss

"Fisher is that you?" A voice replies, over the radio "Neptune here, I'm stuck in a courtyard, there was a few of these monsters hanging about, a few dogs too, but I was able to dispatch of them, I noticed a big fella drop from a helicopter onto the landing above us, god I hope he was on our side (reference to the big guy you've already met.)  I had a survivor with me, but she was injured and turned into one of those things, I had to put her down. If you're able to help me out I'd appreciate that, given the layout I can make out I should be near the landing pad. I hope you can find me and I hope the others are okay as well. Over and out"

 

As you guy reach the stairs you can't help but get the uneasy feeling you are being watched, but can't seem to figure out how.

Upon reaching the top of the stairs you notice a giant hole in the wall to the right, it must've been where that man came from. To your left there is another door, but it seems to be locked. 

What do you wish to do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The Boob Tube said:

"I agree. We'll have plenty of time to talk along the way, but first thing's first."

 

"We need to get to higher ground and stay two steps ahead of the zombies. Let's head upstairs, hopefully we'll be lucky enough to meet up with the rest of my team. As I said before, we all landed on different parts of the building so I'll radio in and give them the heads up that we're coming. Each of us brought packs as well for additional supplies extra ammo, rations, flares, and a flare gun, etc. We get to my boys and the packs, we'll all have a fighting chance of getting out of here. I'll take point, Steve watch our six, and doc you're in the middle between us. If you see anything unusual give me a tap on the shoulder and point it out. Everyone clear? Let's move." Sgt. Fisher takes the lead and heads upstairs as he uses a small walkie talkie handheld speaker mic to coomunicate with the rest of his squad. "Zeus, Hermes, Artemis, this is Neptune, over. I got two survivors and we're making our way upstairs." He looks back over to the two and talks into the mic again. "A Ned Flanders and Frankenstien. What's your location, over."

"We'll follow your lead." Steve keeps his gun ready and watches the group's back as we go upstairs.

Upon reaching the top, Steve would look around and say, "Where does that hole lead? Anywhere good?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Boob Tube:
@OMFG:
@SSJRuss:


You guys hear scratching noises coming from the main door, but it doesn't seem strong enough to break through. 

On the other side of the locked door to the left, you can hear something breathing heavily, but it doesn't sound human.

From the giant hole in the wall, you can hear part of it begin to give way, so if you are going to move that direction, it'll have to be a sprint.

Above you guys on the third floor, you can barley see a man running from one end of the hall to the other, he doesn't seem to notice you, and he appears to be wearing the same outfit as Sgt. Fisher.

Several paths you may take, which do you choose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, IKA said:

@The Boob Tube:
@OMFG:
@SSJRuss:


You guys hear scratching noises coming from the main door, but it doesn't seem strong enough to break through. 

On the other side of the locked door to the left, you can hear something breathing heavily, but it doesn't sound human.

From the giant hole in the wall, you can hear part of it begin to give way, so if you are going to move that direction, it'll have to be a sprint.

Above you guys on the third floor, you can barley see a man running from one end of the hall to the other, he doesn't seem to notice you, and he appears to be wearing the same outfit as Sgt. Fisher.

Several paths you may take, which do you choose?

Steve would call out to the man above. "Hey, we're down here!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...