Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R1 M8 - Yang Xiao Long vs. Mario

*A tunnel pops out of the ground just outside of the ring, Mario leaps out.*

Mario: Wa-hoo!

*Mario steps up to the ring as he meets his opponent, Yang Xiao Long, in the middle. Yang tilts down her sunglasses.*

Yang: What are you supposed to be?

Mario: It's a-me, Mario!

*Mario bows to Yang as he takes few paces back to get ready for the match. Yang does the same.*

Yang: Weirdo...

Ainz: Alright you two. You know what the rules are. Give it your all, win or lose!

*The gong sounds, signaling the start of the match.*

JR: Oh my and here they go. Yang dashing forward with incredible speed! I can see the fire in her eyes... and her hair! She comes out strong with a right and a left to Mario. He's doing everything he can to get out of the line of fire!

Ainz: Look at that, JR. He's going for a Fire Flower. Seems things are about to heat up. Ha ha!

Yang Xiao Long VS Mario

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. No prior knowledge of each other's capabilities.
Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

Yang wins by combat ability as well as mario isn't used to real bullets on top of that yang has aura and double damage based upon the damage she takes

I'm actually not so sure. Depends on which version of Mario I suppose, but in like Galaxy his durability is leagues above anything Yang can dish out, I think. If he gets access to all power-ups, he also has several OHKO win conditions, like freeze flowers, the Starman, the Golden Tanooki, and Metal Mario. Depending on the situation, Mario might steal a win here 

34 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm actually not so sure. Depends on which version of Mario I suppose, but in like Galaxy his durability is leagues above anything Yang can dish out, I think. If he gets access to all power-ups, he also has several OHKO win conditions, like freeze flowers, the Starman, the Golden Tanooki, and Metal Mario. Depending on the situation, Mario might steal a win here 

I don't think he'd be able to carry all of that with him into this fight. I do think he'd have a few because I do see this as a universal Mario (Smash Bros/Galaxy/Odyssey) but he can't have all power ups at once. He'd be unstoppable.

I think they hold their own against each other. They both have combat experience so I think it's a matter of who rings out the other.

12 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Not gonna lie, kinda surprised by the outcome here lol

Mario might of just been lucky. He has the arsenal to win. I think it's so surprising because Yang is so much more brutal and combat strong.