Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R1 M2 - Black Manta vs. Reaper (Gabriel Reyes)

Jim Ross: We're getting word from the back that our combatants are ready to enter the arena. Mr. Gown, if you would please, start us off with introductions.

Ainz: It would be my pleasure.

*Ainz teleports to the center of the ring and brings out his microphone.*

Ainz: Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for our next match?

*The crowd cheers: YES.*

Ainz: That's what I like to hear. Without further ado, let me introduce our fighters. In the left, we have Black Manta!

*Mix of cheers and boos*

Ainz: And on the right, a newcomer to the multiverse. Reaper from the Overwatch Universe!

*Ainz teleports back to the announcer table as Reaper and Black Manta stand toe-to-toe.*

Reaper: You look like you've seen a ghost...

Black Manta: You look like shit.

Reaper: Those will be your last words. Death has come for you.

Mr. Satan: Strong words from Reaper right there. I think Manta's shaking in his boots.

Ainz: Oh my! Black Manta just head-butted the Reaper. That was quite the blow.

JR: Looks like these two are starting off strong, Manta landing an unexpected blow to the forehead. Reaper sent reeling but he's regained his footing quickly--

Mr. Satan: Those are some powerful handguns Reapers got. Black Manta better watch out!

JR: Manta dodging the bullets now. Doing an excellent job keeping his distance but he better be careful. Oh, I see he's drawing weapons on his own.

Master Roshi: This is where the fight picks up boys. Keep a close eye now or you'll miss the decisive blow!

Black Manta VS Reaper (Overwatch)

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. No prior knowledge of each other.
Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

• Like 1

Don't know much about Reaper's feats but I don't think he measures up to Black Manta. The dude regularly goes up against Aquaman and other superheroes. He's also a great tactician and strategist, which may come into play if Reaper last long enough.

Taking Manta out of the water does significantly weaken his chances to take home a victory. Both of them are highly intelligent, excellent fighters and both are tacticians. Neither will stop at anything to get what they want.

Thing here though it would be hard to keep a distance from Reaper, especially in a Tenkaichi Ring. Add on to that that Reaper has a healing factor.

My vote goes to Reaper. But only due to circumstances made by the setup.  

6 minutes ago, IKA said:

Thing here though it would be hard to keep a distance from Reaper, especially in a Tenkaichi Ring. Add on to that that Reaper has a healing factor.

My vote goes to Reaper. But only due to circumstances made by the setup. 

Wasn't aware of a healing factor. Does it have a limit to it? Can he do it while fighting?

And yeah, the arena does put a restraint on combat. It makes it more interesting.

It's limited only in how fast it works. But As long as Manta is trying to keep his distance, Reaper can go all day. Just pop up next to him shoot away, back away heal up while keeping Manta At a distance and than pop back up next to him. 

His regeneration is in the fact the his body is in a constant phase of dying off and rehealing itself, so it's not the best healing factor and it's not very fast either. If he gets a fatal injury, he would still die. 

So would you say Reaper is at his best in a team setting? That would be interesting if Reaper is out of his element just like Manta is when it comes to being on dry land.

Reaper is good in a team setting, but he isn't out of his element here either. Since he became reaper, he became a solo act. 

What would be interesting to see who would win if they were both in their element. I think Manta would win in that case. 

With this scenario, I think it just puts the odds in Reapers favor. 

• Like 1