MATCH SCORE
The Silver Surfer: 3
Bills: 4

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

Rumble 14708 Rhino and Electro vs. Batman

Batman takes on the Spider-Man Rogue's Gallery

Round 3

Batman faces Rhino and Electro. Setting in suburban area of Gotham.

Each competitor is their primary comic book iterations with their normal powers/gadgets. Batman gets no prep-time for the encounter but can learn about his opponents during the fight.

Win by KO, Submission or Fatality.

Learn More About
Electro
Read more about Electro at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Electro's Wiki Entry. Spiderfan.org Profile Marvel.com Profile

Rhino
Read more about Rhino at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Spiderfan Entry Marvel Database Entry

Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

So...

I think individually, Batman handles these guys pretty well. He can outmaneuver them and has enough gadgets to give him an edge. But at the same time, Rhino and Electro get the win.

Given that Batman can't really kill criminals, I'd say he'll still find a way to use Electro's powers against Rhino to take him down first and then knockout Electro second.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Boob Tube said:

Given that Batman can't really kill criminals, I'd say he'll still find a way to use Electro's powers against Rhino to take him down first and then knockout Electro second.

That hadn't occurred to me. He would use Electro's powers to take out Rhino. He'd try at least. I'm still on the fence though. One mistake and Batman is finished.

Is the city Populated? Or is it just a playground? I think that would make the difference. 

1 minute ago, IKA said:

Is the city Populated? Or is it just a playground? I think that would make the difference. 

Populated.

I gotta give it to Bats, Rhino is kinda dumb and Electro isn't the best tactician. I would bet Batman uses one of them to accidentally take out the other and then finishes the second off. Bats gets some injuries here, but carries on. 

1 minute ago, IKA said:

I gotta give it to Bats, Rhino is kinda dumb and Electro isn't the best tactician. I would bet Batman uses one of them to accidentally take out the other and then finishes the second off. Bats gets some injuries here, but carries on. 

I'm confident that Batman can avoid Rhino and take him out somehow. I just don't see how he survives a hit from Electro. His suit gives him some protection, but he's not like Spider-Man and just shake it off. It will knock him on his ass, at least long enough for Electro or Rhino to end him.

He wouldn't fight them head on. 

I'd say Batman's got an outside chance of winning this one. Rhino and Electro are definitely a couple of Spidey's more powerful foes, but at mentioned, neither is the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Guess I just think too highly of Electro and Rhino lol