MATCH SCORE
The Silver Surfer: 3
Bills: 4

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

Match 14704 The Silver Surfer vs. Bills

Marvel VS Manga

Surfer had delivered justice again...

Norrin Radd, The Silver Surfer, had just rid this universe of it's oppressive overlords. Frieza, Cooler, King Cold and all of their mislead soldiers. The tyrants had finally met their end.

But that alone did not quench the anger in Surfer's heart. This Universe was not yet safe. Why would he have been brought here if not to save it? To change things for the better?

Surfer turned to Bardock, the man he had saved from Frieza's wrath, and gave him a nod, "I have changed things. You and your race were not destined to survive. You were meant to-AAHH!"

Surfer bent over as he held his head in sudden pain. It was quick, but sharp like a needle to the brain. Why was this happening?

"Uh...You okay?" Bardock asked, but the Silver Surfer did not answer. He continued to shake his head, trying to ease the pain.

"Trying to abandon your duties again, Norrin Radd? You test my patience too often. You will return, now!", Galactus' order rang inside Surfer's mind, compelling him to obey.

"NO!", Surfer shouted "I will not obey! My work is not done. I must right what I have wronged."

Surfer's eye grew bright with the cosmic powers within him and with one swing of his hand, Bardock's hair started to glow yellow. He had become a Super Saiyan. "What? This power-", Bardock shouted in confusion before being cut off by Silver Surfer.

"It's not enough. I've interfered with time..."

Surfer, not yet satisfied with his changes, turned his attention on the planet he had just saved, Planet Vegeta. He had to put things right...and that meant that this planet had go.

"Hey! What are you doing? I don't understand", Bardock asked as Radd raised his arm, his hand surging with power in the direction of Bardock's world.

"You just saved them. Saved all of us. Blowing it up only makes you another one of those tyrants!" This time Bardock's words didn't fall on deft ears. Surfer hesitated.

"Am I really willing to do this? To doom another planet?...", Surfer asked himself. "I'm not like them...am I?"

"You said you were going to change things for the better. To give us freedom." Bardock continued to plead with Surfer, trying to talk some sense in him.

Silver Surfer held his position and remained silent for a moment before speaking, "Someone is coming," Surfer dropped his hand and swiveled around on his board to see Beerus and Whis appeared before him.

*Yawn* "Whis, would you mind telling me what I'm looking at right now?" Beerus asked his white haired companion, Whis.

"It seems to me, Lord Beerus, that this individual has ended the lives of the entire Cold family. Frieza included", Whis responsed.

"Frieza, huh? Is that why this planet is still here?"

"Lo... Lord Beerus?", Bardock muttered, frozen with fear. He had only heard stories about The God of Destruction, he didn't think he actually existed.

"It would appear so, Lord Beerus.", Whis said.

Beerus answered in an uninterested tone "Well, guess I'll have to do it myself."

In an instant, Beerus shot out a powerful blast toward Planet Vegeta...

...Only to have it knocked away by The Silver Surfer.

"You're the ones behind this universe's destruction. Millions of planets snuffed out on your whim. I will not let this continue!", proclaimed the Surfer as he approached the duo.

"Oh, this silver one is quite strong. I'd be careful Lord Beerus." Whis said excitedly.

"I don't like this, Whis. I put considerable power into that attack. He may need both of our attention." Beerus said in a serious tone as he stretched his muscles into his fighting stance.

"Oh my. You think he's that much trouble? As an angel, I'm not permitted to interfere with this universe's inhabitants. Although... I don't think this man is from any of our universes. Seeing what can do, I'll help you Lord Beerus." said Whis, disappearing and reappearing behind Silver Surfer in an instant.

Surfer gave Whis a smile. Now he could finally free this universe from it's oppressors...and bring justice.

So we have (Earth-616) Silver Surfer

VS

Lord Beerus & Whis

Winner by submission, death or K.O

*Adds Beerus to the must be updated sheet.*

• Haha 1

I think if it was just Beerus, this may have been a good fight, both having many ways to finish they fight in their favor. I think I would still have voted for Beerus just as a he wins the slight majority of the fights, but with Whis in the fight I don't think it's a competition anymore.

My vote goes to... Bills. 

20 minutes ago, IKA said:

I think if it was just Beerus, this may have been a good fight, both having many ways to finish they fight in their favor. I think I would still have voted for Beerus just as a he wins the slight majority of the fights, but with Whis in the fight I don't think it's a competition anymore.

My vote goes to... Bills. 

Funny you say that. I ran this fight 5 years ago on Magnetic Fox and Silver Surfer stomped.

At the time DB Super wasn't out yet, just the movies. So I wanted to do it again to see if we get the same consensus. Now that we know more about Beerus and Whis, I think it's a much closer fight. Beerus doesn't stand a chance in my opinion. His best move is haki, and we've seen that can be resisted. Whis has a few feats comparable to Surfer so that's a little tougher to call. Whis has Ultra Instinct so Surfer won't land too many strikes but he's not much of a brawler anyway.

Well here is the thing, 

when people say Hakai can be resisted, the are usually referring to when Goku does it against Zamasu in the Manga and not when Beerus does it. Goku's is incomplete and he's not really sure how to do it. Beerus on the other hand has 100% control over the technique. Whis even said himself that there is nothing the Beerus can't erase be it living or not (Though one could assume that is would not work on someone like Zeno or the Angel).

That being said, Beerus would try to fight first anyway and would only use it if 

A ) He's fighting someone not worthy of his time.
B ) He has no other way to win.

This fight really comes down to - who gets desperate first. But While I'm not sure Surfer's powers would work on Beerus just due to how power works in Dragon Ball, I'm sure Beerus' Hakai could erase Surfer. 

With Whis in the fight Surfer doesn't stand much of a chance, and even then with that last part it implies Beerus would use a desperation tactic already since he already believes he needs Whis's help (Who is WAY stronger than Beerus himself.)

It should also be noted that the Hakai used by Beerus is not the same technique as Sidra's men or Toppo used as both of those attacks were held back by a massive degree and neither were used with the attempt to kill.

7 hours ago, IKA said:

Well here is the thing, 

when people say Hakai can be resisted, the are usually referring to when Goku does it against Zamasu in the Manga and not when Beerus does it. Goku's is incomplete and he's not really sure how to do it. Beerus on the other hand has 100% control over the technique. Whis even said himself that there is nothing the Beerus can't erase be it living or not (Though one could assume that is would not work on someone like Zeno or the Angel).

That being said, Beerus would try to fight first anyway and would only use it if 

A ) He's fighting someone not worthy of his time.
B ) He has no other way to win.

This fight really comes down to - who gets desperate first. But While I'm not sure Surfer's powers would work on Beerus just due to how power works in Dragon Ball, I'm sure Beerus' Hakai could erase Surfer. 

With Whis in the fight Surfer doesn't stand much of a chance, and even then with that last part it implies Beerus would use a desperation tactic already since he already believes he needs Whis's help (Who is WAY stronger than Beerus himself.)

You make some good points. I was thinking of the Hakai Toppo used but I see your point about it being from Beerus and how that's different. I'm still sure Silver Surfer could resist it if he's hit once or twice.

Silver Surfer can manipulate matter and energy on a much wider scale than these two... well at least more than Beerus. I'm sure Whis can do a few things we don't know about still. Anyway this gives him an advantage. He can use it to defend himself like making shields or just change the form of their blasts to make it harmless or send it back to them.

Beerus' only chance to win is to separate S.S from his board and have Whis unload on him in quick succession.

I don't know much about Dragon Ball, aside from the memes, but I do recall Bills being super powerful. But I think Silver Surfer has taken on other cosmic beings that were way more powerful than Bills in the past

Match Final Results

RATINGS SCORE: 4.00
0 regular members rated the match.
1 CBUB Match Judges rated the match.

MATCH SCORE
The Silver Surfer: 3
Bills: 4