Arthur Morgan: 10
Doc Holliday: 1

The Silver Surfer vs. Bills

MATCH SCORE
The Silver Surfer: 3
Bills: 4

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi Preliminary R1 M4 - Spider-Man (Miles Morales) vs. Vin

Jim Ross: It's the final match of the round now! And I know many of us here have been anticipating it. We have two stars with very.. a different set of skills that I think will give us a great match. What do you think-

Mr. Satan: Zzzzz...

JR: Mr. Satan, if you could please open your eyes. Please show some respect to these competitors.

Harley Quinn: OH don't worry about him Mr. JR! *Harley appears in front of the announcer's table and flips around to sit in the chair between Mr. Satan and Jim Ross. She pushes Mr. Satan to the floor.*

Mr. Satan: Hey! What's the big idea???

JR: Harley Quinn everybody! I didn't know you were coming by. How are you feeling after your match?

Harley Quinn: Oh you know me, I'm as tough as they make em. I missed commentating with ya, we had so much fun last year. *Harley takes off JR's hat and puts it on.*

Mr. Satan: Did I miss something? How you two know each other?

Harley Quinn: Geez, they really making you pick from the bottom of the barrel, eh Mr. JR?

JR: I'd love to answer both of you but right now I have a job to do. And right now, our competitors are coming out to the arena!

Harley Quinn: Oh yeah! I love this part!

Spider-Man (Miles Morales) VS Vin Venture (Mistborn)

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. No prior knowledge of each other.
Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/83owqw/respect_vin_venture_mistborn/

Provided a link for those who don't know Vin.

As for the match, I want to say Vin cause I just don't think she would allow herself to lose. The problem is there is just nowhere she can hide. Miles on the other hand has a few more feats that are suited to a one on one fight. They would both certainly surprised each other but Miles has a bit more experience with villains who have a variety of powers. Vin, not so much.

IIRC, Nesh was CBUB'S resident Mistborn expert. He might be the best member to have a take on this matchup.

Miles outclasses her physically.  Her best best would be if she has any atium.  Even her best hits probably wouldn't be enough though,  She has used a rather large sword before...

4 hours ago, Nesh said:

Miles outclasses her physically.  Her best best would be if she has any atium.  Even her best hits probably wouldn't be enough though,  She has used a rather large sword before...

I can see her bringing a big sword. Anything she can carry is legal.

I had forgotten about atium. She probably has a little along with her other metals so she's going to be a real challenge for Miles.