Arthur Morgan: 10
Doc Holliday: 1

The Silver Surfer vs. Bills

MATCH SCORE
The Silver Surfer: 3
Bills: 4

Sign in to follow this  
SSJRuss

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi Preliminary R1 M1 - Shrek vs. Harley Quinn

Welcome folks!

My name is JR, Jim Ross. And it is my honor to present to you the 2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi!

Same name, different venue.

If this is your first tournament experience, then let me lay down the foundation so you'll know what to expect! Each competitor you see in this show has come from the far reaches of the multiverse. They have entered a scenario in which they can beat the holy hell outta each other and return home at the end of the day. Yes, that's right, they can kill or be killed without consequence. This way, no competitor has any reason to hold back. Each of them are here for a reason, to become champion and be awarded the ultimate prize - A wish granted by Shenron himself.

Mr. Satan: You said it JR. These punks are gonna throw everything they got into the ring for that one chance to become as great as me, THE WORLD CHAMP! Still undefeated JR.

Jim Ross: Mr. Satan here with us folks and as you can see he's as pumped up for this competition as our combatants are.

Mr. Satan: That's right. And these chumps better be ready. I didn't come all the way to see some sideshow wannabes!

Jim Ross: Oh it'll be a slobber-knocker for sure, you can count on that.

Now as I understand it, we're still missing a few spots in the tournament. Just like last time, we will be starting off with preliminaries. Same rules apply here. Each fight takes place in our tournament arena. No timeouts or time limits. You win by eliminating your opponent in one of these ways: ring out, K.O, or death.

Mr. Satan: Enough chatter JR! Can't you see the fighters are ready? Let's not keep them waiting.

Give em HELL!!!

Shrek VS Harley Quinn

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. No prior knowledge of each other.
Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

• Haha 1

Haha, this is a good one Russ!

I think Shrek wins this match however, even though he's a cartoon character, he still is really powerful in his universe!

1. Confirmed to be 7+ feet tall, said to weigh around 600 pounds. This gives him considerable mass.
  2. Shrek can effortlessly lift, and toss Donkey several feet in the air.  According to Google adult male donkeys weigh** up to 1100 pounds, although let's be fair and say Donkey only weighs half of that at 600 pounds.
  3. Easily catches up to Donkey According to Google, donkeys can run up to 40 mph.
  4. Gets a tree trunk that is bigger than him dropped onto him, effortlessly shrugs it off

I'm not familiar enough with Harley Quinn to provide any good info, but here's a scan of her getting knocked out by Killer Croc (9ft, 600 lbs according to wiki)

I doubt she weighs as much as Donkey, so Shrek can probably yeet her across the ring, out of bounds no problem. Either that or fart her off, or use his roar to blow her away.

shrek GIF

Edited by OMFG
Typos I'm on my phone
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, OMFG said:

Haha, this is a good one Russ!

I think Shrek wins this match however, even though he's a cartoon character, he still is really powerful in his universe!

1. Confirmed to be 7+ feet tall, said to weigh around 600 pounds. This gives him considerable mass.
  2. Shrek can effortlessly lift, and toss Donkey several feet in the air.  According to Google adult male donkeys weigh** up to 1100 pounds, although let's be fair and say Donkey only weighs half of that at 600 pounds.
  3. Easily catches up to Donkey According to Google, donkeys can run up to 40 mph.
  4. Gets a tree trunk that is bigger than him dropped onto him, effortlessly shrugs it off

I'm not familiar enough with Harley Quinn to provide any good info, but here's a scan of her getting knocked out by Killer Croc (9ft, 600 lbs according to wiki)

I doubt she weighs as much as Donkey, so Shrek can probably yeet her across the ring, out of bounds no problem. Either that or fart her off, or use his roar to blow her away.

shrek GIF

Appreciate the feedback and analysis. I'm glad you like it.

Shrek sure does have an advantage here. But Harley has defied the odds plenty of times. She's pretty strong and durable. But most importantly I think she's faster and that might give her an edge.

I'm on the fence.

I feel like Harley probably has the advantage honestly. She's much more used to fighting than Shrek is, and Croc is almost certainly stronger and more durable than Shrek, and she's got experience fighting against him. Shrek is stronger, I don't doubt that, but Harley regularly tags with the likes of the Batfamily, doesn't she? 

To add to what Pey said, Harley will likely have a few gadgets that she can carry into the match. She'll probably have that hammer or bat, knives and bombs of every sort to surprise Shrek.

If Shrek doesn't eliminate her right away, he's in trouble.