Jump to content

Bonne Jenet vs. Lili Rochefort

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 6
Lili Rochefort: 4

Bibendum, the Michelin Man vs. Christine

MATCH SCORE
Bibendum, the Michelin Man: 6
Christine: 2

Bear Grylls vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Bear Grylls: 4
Jason Voorhees: 9

K' vs. Ken Masters

MATCH SCORE
K': 2
Ken Masters: 8

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Sie Kensou

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 17
Sie Kensou: 1

Rachel vs. Shura

MATCH SCORE
Rachel: 7
Shura: 2

Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Sign in to follow this  
Fox

June 2020 CBUB Tournament Official Rules

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Bergy_Berg said:

I know two of my matches: Spiderman vs Nightwing and then Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Scooby-Doo gang.

Which version of the Turtles were you going to use, BTW? I may join in on the tourney myself (though I have enough trouble putting out one match in a month, let alone three, heh). A match I was considering would involve the 2003 'Toon Turtles.

If you were planning to use the 2003 Turtles yourself, though, by all means don't let my writing sluggishness hold you back, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DSkillz said:

Which version of the Turtles were you going to use, BTW? I may join in on the tourney myself (though I have enough trouble putting out one match in a month, let alone three, heh). A match I was considering would involve the 2003 'Toon Turtles.

If you were planning to use the 2003 Turtles yourself, though, by all means don't let my writing sluggishness hold you back, man.

Looks like the database has versions from the 1987 and live action films, either of which works fine for me. 2000s Turtles are all yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June 2020 Tournament - Half-Time report.

 

I Know All - 2 matches completed:

71 / 19 = 3.73 current score

 

SSJRuss - 1 match completed

37 / 10 = 3.70 current score

 

Bergy_Berg - 1 match completed

34 / 8 = 4.25 current score

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully we get at least a couple more people to participate. Would be nice to have plenty of new matches to peruse, and get some more engagement going.

I'll be writing match number 2 today, plan to have it out later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we'll get some more participation over the coming months.  I imagine there will be a monthly tournament, just depends on who can fit it into their schedule.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

Hopefully we get at least a couple more people to participate. Would be nice to have plenty of new matches to peruse, and get some more engagement going.

I'll be writing match number 2 today, plan to have it out later.

Yeah I feel the same. Want to see more but at the same time Fox is right. We'll get more participation. It just comes and goes.

Working on my last entry. Should be a funny one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Friendly reminder - All three matches must be complete before the end of June.

Matches run for 5 days before the results are posted.

To be in the window - the last day to post matches is June 25.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current Score

IKA: 71 / 19 = 3.73

SSJRuss: 53 / 14 = 3.78

Bergy_berg: 74 / 17 = 4.35

The last day to post matches is June 25. The Tournament option will be removed in the match creator June 25th.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fox said:

Current Score

IKA: 71 / 19 = 3.73

SSJRuss: 53 / 14 = 3.78

Bergy_berg: 74 / 17 = 4.35

The last day to post matches is June 25. The Tournament option will be removed in the match creator June 25th.

 

Bergy has just become my new rival

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tournament option is removed for June.  Thanks for participating!

Now we just await the final scores from the tournament matches in progress.

Hope to see everyone in the July tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fox said:

Hope to see everyone in the July tournament.

And hopefully some more participants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I screwed up on making a tourney deadline, again. In other words, status quo maintained. 😛

Aw, well, maybe next month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June 2020 Final Score

Please do feel free to check my math.  I'm only human. 

 

IKA score for 3 matches: 3.6

SSJRuss score for 3 matches: 4.04

Bergy_berg score for 3 matches: 4.52

 

Assuming my calculations are correct (and I think they are) our Tournament Winner for June is Bergy_berg.

Congrats!

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fox said:

June 2020 Final Score

Please do feel free to check my math.  I'm only human. 

 

IKA score for 3 matches: 3.6

SSJRuss score for 3 matches: 4.04

Bergy_berg score for 3 matches: 4.52

 

Assuming my calculations are correct (and I think they are) our Tournament Winner for June is Bergy_berg.

Congrats!

 

 

 

Congratulations Bergy! I never stood a chance lol. Now you solidify yourself as my rival. I'll just have to step it up in July.

Checking the math here Fox. You're adding all the ratings and then dividing them in total right? I was just adding the final scores of each match then divided them by three so I was getting different numbers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Checking the math here Fox. You're adding all the ratings and then dividing them in total right? I was just adding the final scores of each match then divided them by three so I was getting different numbers.

 

It is the sum total of Stars (score) divided by the total of votes.

A weighted average using 5 stars.  Here's a link that gives the formula.

Just using one of your match results as an example we can see Callisto calculating it.

Member Ratings:
CBUB Match Judge : 5 Stars x 2
CBUB Match Judge : 4 Stars x 2
CBUB Member : 4 Stars
CBUB Match Judge : 5 Stars x 2

FPA Calculation:
4 + 3 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 7 Total Votes
( (4 * 5) + (3 * 4) + (0 * 3) + (0 * 2) + (0 * 1) ) = 32 Total Stars Score
32 / 7 = 4.57 Total Rating

 

Same concept.  Just add up all Total Star Score and Votes from all three of your matches and divide them.  Callisto gives the raw totals for each in your fight results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay yeah that checks out. I'm getting the same numbers you did. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this was fun. I'm glad people seemed to like my matches, and I enjoyed reading yours SSJRuss and IKA. It's great having this corner of the internet around. CBUB is a nice place to be during crazy times.

I'm looking forward to the July tournament, good luck everyone who takes it on!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats Bergy!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Congratulations Bergy! I never stood a chance lol. Now you solidify yourself as my rival. I'll just have to step it up in July.

Checking the math here Fox. You're adding all the ratings and then dividing them in total right? I was just adding the final scores of each match then divided them by three so I was getting different numbers.

You right now

1128663301Rock_Lee-0096.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bergy_Berg said:

You right now

1128663301Rock_Lee-0096.jpg

Definitely.

So, we should probably recognize you in the CBUB Hall of Fame or put your matches in the Outstanding set-ups thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Tournament prize was delivered to our winner for June.  Yay!

That closes out our first CBUB tournament in... forever.  Thanks so much to our three participants.

Looking forward to reading some more great matches in July where there's even more cheddah cheese at stake.  Good luck! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...