The Hulk: 2

Scandal Savage vs. X-23

MATCH SCORE
Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Sign in to follow this  
DSkillz

Rumble 14669 Sora vs. The Hulk

Some members of Organization XIII land on TRN008 Marvel Earth. They soon take notice of a green giant wrecking havoc in a metropolis fighting against men in mechs of various sizes. Seeing great power and rage in this being, the Organization starts provoking him further, telling him that the "puny humans" will never leave him alone because they hate and fear him. The Organization is hoping that with enough built-up rage and despair over the humans' persecution, this "Hulk" of a creature will eventually lose his heart, turning into a very powerful Heartless, while the creature's body turns into an even more powerful Nobody. 

Soon, Sora's gummi ship takes him to this same world. He soon notices the green goliath going on a rampage, about to kill a soldier in a totaled mech. Sora intervenes just in time, and sees a purple flame emanating from the poor creature.

My first posted match-up in some years. Some from MagneticFox might recognize this.

So it's:

SQ80815lg.jpgBW4J9u73Gy7snmHL_pzX.gif1122005134051.jpg?itok=JcSqgI9t

Sora, with all his abilities and drive forms from Kingdom Hearts II vs. the Incredible Hulk from Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, slightly under the Heartless/Nobody influence, in his own fully destructible environment, with all his moves and plenty of vehicles and other items to weaponize. Game mechanics for both Sora in Kingdom Hearts II and Hulk in Ultimate Destruction apply here.

Sora wins if he can knock Hulk back to his senses. Hulk wins if he can kill/incapacitate Sora.

Ah, I missed being able to simply drag images/text/etc. into posts. :D

• Like 1

I love this throwback.

I'm not familiar with Sora's feats as I haven't played KH but I'm a big fan of Ultimate Destruction. I don't see how Sora stands up to the Hulk one on one but I'll let someone else weigh in before I vote.

• Like 1

Sadly I've never played Kingdom Hearts... But Sora has his hands full. The high jump mechanic alone makes it hard to hit him for anyone who can't fly!