Jump to content
By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Master Splinter (TMNT) vs. Wildcat

MATCH SCORE
Master Splinter (TMNT): 5
Wildcat: 7

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Rapunzel vs. Megara (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Rapunzel: 8
Megara (Disney): 3

Who's here?


Recommended Posts

I don't know if any more of the old FPL vets know about EF's revival just yet, but I do remember hearing a few years back that many of them were keeping in touch with one another on social media.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, how did anyone find out the ferret was being revived? Are people other than me just popping over to occasionally visit like a memorial to some half forgotten time?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, S. Justice said:

Right?! Now I have to wonder if I should keep going.

Looks like it's just the CBUB that's back as far as STUFF goes? I remember the FPL being a bit more resource and time intensive, so that might not be in the cards. But it's rad to have the joint back regardless. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, S. Justice said:

Out of curiosity, how did anyone find out the ferret was being revived? Are people other than me just popping over to occasionally visit like a memorial to some half forgotten time?

 

17 minutes ago, Landon said:

 

Looks like it's just the CBUB that's back as far as STUFF goes? I remember the FPL being a bit more resource and time intensive, so that might not be in the cards. But it's rad to have the joint back regardless. 

Sam and Landon, great to see you!

Well, people wrote me and said they would like the site back.  And I thought... well, alrighty then.  Why not.

Give it a week or two, I'll be working on the FPL.  This is a website from a different era.  It's like bringing up the Titanic.

Thanks!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fox said:

 

Sam and Landon, great to see you!

Well, people wrote me and said they would like the site back.  And I thought... well, alrighty then.  Why not.

Give it a week or two, I'll be working on the FPL.  This is a website from a different era.  It's like bringing up the Titanic.

Thanks!

excited cute girl GIF

Oh my!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fox said:

 

Sam and Landon, great to see you!

Well, people wrote me and said they would like the site back.  And I thought... well, alrighty then.  Why not.

Give it a week or two, I'll be working on the FPL.  This is a website from a different era.  It's like bringing up the Titanic.

Thanks!

Great to see you too. I've actually got to missing the fpl so I started building my own. ( redux.justicewebsolutions.com )

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, S. Justice said:

Great to see you too. I've actually got to missing the fpl so I started building my own. ( redux.justicewebsolutions.com )

Dude, that's awesome!  Is it a PHP application?  Very cool.

If there is something I can do to help, let me know. 

If I hadn't already made the FPL years ago, I would not even try to do it at this point in my life.  I'm too old and it is a non-trivial task.  I salute you that you are working on something like that.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fox said:

Dude, that's awesome!  Is it a PHP application?  Very cool.

If there is something I can do to help, let me know. 

If I hadn't already made the FPL years ago, I would not even try to do it at this point in my life.  I'm too old and it is a non-trivial task.  I salute you that you are working on something like that.

 

Python using the turbogears framework. Though I make money with php I despise it. The two might be related.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, S. Justice said:

Python using the turbogears framework. Though I make money with php I despise it. The two might be related.

Well, I can't help you with that. I'm not great with either Python or PHP.

But if it's helpful I can throw you the source code for the FPL. 

It's object oriented Perl, but it might be helpful.  Who knows.

But yeah, once the FPL is back up and I've fixed it, PM me and I'll be glad to provide you the latest if you like.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know it's obviously too early to be asking about the FPL, but I couldn't help but be curious... is the Khazan setting coming back? Because I vaguely recalled in the final iteration of the FPL prior the EF's closure back in... 2013 IIRC, there was a community decision to retire the Khazan setting in favour of a brand-new setting. But now that EF's back and I'm seeing that the CBUB peeps are still referencing Khazan as a setting where CBUB matches take place. So yeah, it made me curious as to whether the FPL is also going to take place in Khazan as well? (Though I always think of CBUB's Khazan and FPL's Khazan as two separate entities - i.e. although they share the same name and broad concepts they are separate realities, which is why the latter only has original creations)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Fox said:

Well, I can't help you with that. I'm not great with either Python or PHP.

But if it's helpful I can throw you the source code for the FPL. 

It's object oriented Perl, but it might be helpful.  Who knows.

But yeah, once the FPL is back up and I've fixed it, PM me and I'll be glad to provide you the latest if you like.

Literally always happy to look at other code. never know what you might learn doing so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sir Exal said:

I mean, I wasn't going to make a fuss, but if Lawman's here!  And I think Sam was here long before I was!

 

um, hi if anyone bothers to remember me

I remember you! Also I basically never left. I literally come back to the site every couple of months. I'm like the HS jock who visits his alma mater to stare at his trophies in the trophy case. Except more nerdy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...