The Hulk: 2

Scandal Savage vs. X-23

MATCH SCORE
Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Sign in to follow this  
I_KNOW_ALL

Match 14654 Korosensei vs. Lucy the Homicidal Diclonius

Lucy on the run made it into the forests nearby, unfortunately for her, that forest happened to be the site of Class 3-E. On site was the teacher of the class Korosensei. Soldiers followed her in with gun fire spreading through the trees. She turns towards the soldiers and prepares to fight, suddenly a boulder is thrown her way, without a second though she instantly destroys the boulder with her vectors and again turns her attention to the soldiers. To her surprise however, they were all gone and, in their place, stood a yellow octopus looking creature. 

“I didn’t need, or want your help.” Lucy scathes.  

“I wasn’t here to help you; I can see you are more than capable of killing those men.” Koro replies. “But I can help you.” 

Again, the soldiers despite Koro’s wishes for them to keep a distance pressed on, and all the same Lucy quickly dispatched them. All that remained of those soldiers were pools of blood and body parts fragmented amongst the field. Koro knows if this continues, she will be putting Class 3-E in danger. Without warning Lucy turns her attention to Koro and lashes out at him.  

“You’re one of them, aren’t you?” 

“No, that’s not it!” It didn’t matter, she attacked all the same.  Koro’s mind was made up, he was going to use his abilities to calm her down and take her to a safe place, if he couldn’t do that however, if it must come to it, in 8 hours he will have to kill her before his students arrive.  

Can Koro calm her down, will he... can he kill her, or will she escape and cause even more destruction.  

I plan to update this and re-post when the site gets a little more traffic, but I figure this would be a nice test. 

It's short so I can't wait to see how you update this.

Koro will beat her though.

Koro can probably talk some sense into Lucy, don't know how long it will take, but he did gain a fair amount of empathy from his time with Agura early on.

If it comes down to it, Koro is probably more skilled than Lucy, and might be able to sense her vectors, as well.

Match Final Results

RATINGS SCORE: 3.5
0 regular members rated the match.
4 CBUB Match Judges rated the match.

MATCH SCORE
Korosensei: 9
Lucy the Homicidal Diclonius: 7