MATCH SCORE
Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Sign in to follow this  
Nesh

Match 14651 Space Power Rangers vs. Lavos

Chrono Break Part 1: The End of the World as we Know it

Dragon Ball Universe 10, Sacred World of the Kais:

Zamasu, the apprentice Supreme Kai of Universe 10, was fuming. The audacity of that Saiyan from the seventh universe, Son Goku. Mingling with gods and assuming their power. It was a perversion of the natural order. His mentor Goasu said that they needed to take a hands off approach and let the mortals develop or fail as they would.

That was utter foolishness. The more Zamasu learned about mortals, the more he felt the whole lot of them should be exterminated. They were unworthy lifeforms, and if the gods couldn't see the truth then... A devilish plan began to from in the Kai's mind.

“It won't work,” a distorted female voice said. Zamasu jumped in surprise and turned to find a bald woman with a gold headpiece, and piercing blue eyes. Another uppity mortal trespassing in the realm of the gods?

“What business do you have on this sacred ground, mortal?” Zamasu demanded.

The woman laughed in his face. Normally such things would have made him angry, but instead Zamasu felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up in abject terror. “Mortal? Learn your place, Kai, I am Kronika, a Titan. The flow of time bends to my will, and I am far beyond you,” the woman said.

“I've certainly never heard of any Titans,” Zamasu said getting some of his spine back. This woman had to be lying, all he had to do was wait for an opening and then he could be rid of this pest.

“We have little business in this realm,” Kronika said, “but I have a bit of a soft sport for you, Kai.”

“And why is that?” Zamasu asked.

“I too know the pain of mortals and gods who do not respect the natural order, and the wish to destroy them. You're Zero Mortals Plan woill not work, I have seen it.”

Zamasu blanched. “Quiet, Goasu will hear you, ad then I'll be demoted back to normal Kai.”

Kronika glared at him. “I am a Titan, I can easy keep this coversation from a senile old Kai with my powers. Do not insult me again!”

Zamasu felt cold sweat roll down his green skin. “Y-yes, my apologies. So you were saying my Zero Mortal Plan won't work?”

“Indeed, observe,” Kronika waved her hand I front of Zamasu and his mind was flooded with images. Images of exactly what he planned to do: Swap bodies with Goku, kill the gods, team up with another version of himself. He saw it all culminating in his defeat by the Saiyans an his erasure by Zeno. He sank to his knees.

“No...” he breathed, “I was so close.”

“Worry not, with my help you'll never even have to battle those Saiyans, and we'll wipe out all the rebellious realms,” Kronika declared.

“And how do you propose to do that?”

“By setting them loose on one another. Here, a demonstration to show you my power.” Zamasu watched as Kronika moved a creature from one time and universe to another. “Now we just enjoy the show.”

Angel Grove, California, 1998, Main Power Rangers Universe:

Adros, the Red Space Ranger took a long look at the bridge of the Astro Megaship. This ship had been his home for years, even contemplating saying goodbye was hard, but he had a home on Earth now, and there were others who might need this ship more than him.

“We don't have to give it to Terra Venture you know,” Ashley Hammond, the Yellow Ranger, and girlfriend since their fight against Dark Spectre's forces ended, “We could keep it, it has been our home for the last year too, no one really wants to say goodbye to it.”

Andros shook his head mournfully. “Np, Terra Venture is going into unknown territory, they might need the firepower.”

I heard they're planning on turning it into a museum as tribute to us,” Ashley said.

I know, but better safe than sorry, that's why T.J., Carlos, and Cassie are making sure things are in proper working order.” The reverie was cut off by a massive earthquake.

What was that?” Ashley asked.

DECA, give us a view from outside,” Andros said. The ship's A.I. Pulled up a view from outside. A giant spike shelled creature had risen up from inside the Earth and was firing breams of destruction everywhere. By now the other Rangers had arrived.

What is that thing?” Carlos, the Black Ranger asked.

What does it matter, we have to stop it, it's destroying the city,” T.J. The Blue Ranger said.

Not just the city,” the whole world is being hit,” Cassie, the Pink Ranger said.

One last run,” Andros said to no one in particular, “Let's Rocket!” The Rangers morphed and called upon the Astro Megazord, approaching the beast, which let out a bloodcurdling roar

Sorry, it's so short guys, it's hard to do much with a monster like Lavos.

I don't think there is much the Rangers can do here. Lavos is the end of their journey. 

Also, props for making the Chrono/Dragon Ball connection so smooth. 

2 minutes ago, I_KNOW_ALL said:

I don't think there is much the Rangers can do here. Lavos is the end of their journey. 

Also, props for making the Chrono/Dragon Ball connection so smooth. 

Yeah, I wasn't expecting a Ranger victory, but it gets the plot going.  Evil Mortal Kombat Titan and Dragon Ball Kai messing around with various time traling universes.

I think this works with a short set-up. It's my taste for sure.

I like the Rangers and I don't think they will all die in the conflict, maybe escape to regroup, but Lavos definitely wins this match.

Not bad at all Nesh, there were a few spelling errors here and there, but hey we're all getting back into the swing of things.

The Rangers  are unprepared here, not that it changes things much as the Rangers don't tend to strategize much beforehand, so I'll have to give it to Lavos.

That said, good work, it'll be interesting to see where you go from here with the time travel/dimensional fights.

Match Final Results

RATINGS SCORE: 4.2
0 regular members rated the match.
4 CBUB Match Judges rated the match.

MATCH SCORE
Space Power Rangers: 1
Lavos: 17