Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Sign in to follow this  
iceeater24

Match 14626 Wolverine vs. Freddy Krueger

Logan couldn't sleep. He can never sleep but this night was different. He felt like there was a presence in the room. He started to wonder if he was just going crazy. He missed Jean so much, he couldn't tell right from wrong anymore. Believe it or not, he fell asleep after a while. His dream began with him in bed. He rolled over to see Jean in the bed with him. He smiled and reached out his arms to hug her but she melted onto the floor in a horrific fashion. Logan began to scream as the room around him began to turn into an abandoned factory of some sort. He ran down the catwalk to be greeted by a man with a striped sweater. Wolverine was unaware that it was a dream so he drew his claws and dashed toward the man named Freddy Krueger.

Freddy vanished right before Wolverine made contact with him. "Whats your beef with me bub." said Wolverine looking for Freddy. Freddy appeared right in front of Logan and said "I could use a good challenge." He stabbed Logan right in the stomach and threw him against a wall. Wolvie immedietly healed and Freddy was confused. "What? How did you do that?" Wolvie smiled and sliced his head off. "I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." Krueger's body was lying on the floor for a few seconds but he grew his head back. "So do I. You're in my world. You can't win."  Wolverine thought of a plan.

"You can't win if you're in my world." said Wolvie. He grabs Freddy and stabs himself in the chest. He wakes up but Freddy came with him. "No! Now i'm not invulnerable!"

iceeater24- Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the match! I haven't been on in a while so i'm a little rusty but I still tried my best! Thanks for reading.

I'll check this out in a bit, iceeater, but you may want to look at this in the meantime: 

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/32398-retiring/

Well, as that thread's OP mentioned, the match-matching, etc., is likely being shut down some time over the weekend, so we all likely have the rest of the week to make matches. The forums themselves are going down some time after that. 

Some other sites are out there for CBUB'ers, but they won't have the special match-making functions. Matches can still be written and posted like comments, though. Here are a couple: 

http://electricferret.freeforums.net/

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Haven_of_Wiidom/index.php?act=idx

Darn. Oh well. I guess thats it then. I was only on this website for the matchmaking on CBUB. Well see ya later DSkillz. Thanks for all the advice.

I'm going to let my anger out by playing injustice

wolvie stomps. His adamantium, speed, agility, and enhanced senses are just too much for the dream warrior to handle. Freddy gets shredded to pieces in mere seconds in the real world. Check out Thanos vs. Darkseid. Let me know what you think.

Match had some potential, especially since Freddy could've tortured Wolverine by making him revisit some of his worst memories and fears, but it needed more of a story. Plus, you've basically already given Logan the victory in the last few lines! 

Darn. Oh well. I guess thats it then. I was only on this website for the matchmaking on CBUB. Well see ya later DSkillz. Thanks for all the advice.

Anytime. :)

You can still make matches on the other sites, you know. They just won't have an automatic record-keeper for the characters or the F.P.A. system.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

Dinsdale Piranha gives it a grade of -

DSkillz gives it a grade of [C] - Concept has potential, but needed more story, and outcome was virtually decided within the match. My "C" is just about generous here.

SCORE

Wolverine: 17

Freddy Krueger: 3

FPA: 2.5