Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

By UMPIRE

Tasha Yar vs. Al Capone

MATCH SCORE
Tasha Yar: 5
Al Capone: 1

By UMPIRE

Kasumi vs. Kazumi Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Kasumi: 5
Kazumi Mishima: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Jhun Hoon

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 7
Jhun Hoon: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Ozymandias (Watchmen) vs. Lisbeth Salander

MATCH SCORE
Ozymandias (Watchmen): 8
Lisbeth Salander: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Zombies (World War Z) vs. Ewoks

MATCH SCORE
Zombies (World War Z): 7
Ewoks: 4

Rumble 14618 Superman vs. The Dragon Ball Universe

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's compare the speed of spit to Superman.

And why not?

You know very well as a DBZ fan they would never wish for a weakness. If they would show proof. Not that it matters since Pre-Crisis Superman has overcome all his weaknesses to accomplish his goals.

Well they wished for Goku to be a ssj god and he didnt want to, it's fair to say that with someone that powerful they would. I mean with buu Goku wanted to fuse with Vegeta/ gohan to beat him so I'm sure there is a point where if they have to they will

You know very well as a DBZ fan they would never wish for a weakness. If they would show proof. Not that it matters since Pre-Crisis Superman has overcome all his weaknesses to accomplish his goals.

How do you "prove" a question of character personality? Are you Akira Toriyama now? How about explaining why, exactly, people like Frieza, Cell, Buu, Babidi, etc wouldn't look for their opponents' weaknesses?

Because one was an arrogant ass who thought he was the most powerful entity in the universe, Cell was a narcissistic *vulgarity* thanks to Frieza and Vegeta's genes (he apparently never got any of his or Piccolo's brains >.>), Buu... I don't really need to elaborate on him O,o, and Babidi was a little turd that was reliant on Buu and look where that got him =D 

SMURT VILLAINS THEY ARE NOT

They did look for the weaknesses and one gero made the androids based on his data of the z fighters, make energy absorbers, make them with their abilities, tried to clone them, etc.

The real reason they didn't is because : it's a kids cartoon and also that it's a cartoon meant originally to be taken as a comedic/martial arts show, which popularity made the creator add all the other stuff. The difference is that they are not comics, like DC and Marvel are which means to one is being re-written or suddenly can add new powers like Superman did.

They train and become more powerful as you would if you trained (minus the flying, energy etc)

Also fill me in, why is CBub dying? I don't like comic vine and well I am used to coming here :(

Where?? Link please?

Why don't we start our own version of this like a blog or something that doesn't require much except that we can go on there and do some debates or threads etc??

*sigh* Makes me wonder how many other regulars still don't have a clue about this so close to the end. :rolleyes:

Just check the Plebisite section of the forums, man.

AVP let me ask you. What is it that the Shenrons and Porunga need in order to even be able to exist, show up, or be summoned? Dragonballs. Once again he never said they had the dragonballs on Asgard. All of which can be killed or dealt with by Pre-Crisis Superman easily if they show up. People are acting like Superman would just stand their and let them make a wish. Or like he wouldn't be able to keep them from doing so.  Silver Age Superman is so utterly stupid powerful it isn't even funny. 

I'm a regular and don't visit anything other than cbub, I don't do fantasy or do forums or blogs. Just here. I will miss this place as I grown to love this place. Comic vine and what have you's are not as good in my opinion. Lets all chip in and save this site.

I'm a regular and don't visit anything other than cbub, I don't do fantasy or do forums or blogs. Just here. I will miss this place as I grown to love this place. Comic vine and what have you's are not as good in my opinion. Lets all chip in and save this site.

:mellow:

http://electricferret.freeforums.net/

http://chronicle.mecha-guignol.com/forum/index.php?sid=ac7100202f5bcf516306274d9a988a76

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Writers_Kingdom/index/

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Haven_of_Wiidom/index.php?act=idx

http://cbbb.darkbb.com/

AVP let me ask you. What is it that the Shenrons and Porunga need in order to even be able to exist, show up, or be summoned?

You completely missed my point. The Dragons exist somewhere in the universe without the Balls, they're just summoned by them. The OP does not mention anything about the balls being required to summon them, he simply said "Superman battles all the characters from the Dragon Ball franchise". Now, last time I checked, Shenron, Porunga and Ultimate Shenron were all characters in the Dragon Ball franchise.

I don't see how any of those are viable reasons for them not to look for weaknesses. It's not rocket science and they're not that thick. o.O Even Buu.

...Not even Buu? O,o Oh wait, I'm thinking Fat Buu or Kid Buu - maybe Super Buu, yeah.

And why would they look for it anyways - they're likely to resort to doing similar actions as they've done in canon more likely anyways.

IMHO.

You completely missed my point. The Dragons exist somewhere in the universe without the Balls, they're just summoned by them. The OP does not mention anything about the balls being required to summon them, he simply said "Superman battles all the characters from the Dragon Ball franchise". Now, last time I checked, Shenron, Porunga and Ultimate Shenron were all characters in the Dragon Ball franchise.

No I didn't miss the point. Do the dragons not come from the dragonballs like we have seen in the manga and anime? When was it shown they exist somewhere else in the universe and don't need the dragonballs to exist? You know since when they use the dragonballs they turn to stone and can't be used for a year. The dragon then can't just appear when it wants whether summoned or not. 

Next he didn't say the dragonballs were in the Marvel Universe where this battle was taking place. He didn't say the dragonballs because they are in the Marvel universe as well means characters like Shenron are also in the battle where they can make wishes. Your jumping to conclusions. 

Last he may have said all characters but for characters like Ultimate Shenron they need the black star dragonballs. As a matter of fact when Piccolo died the black star dragonballs were turned to stone permanently and Ultimate Shenron never appeared again. So yes the dragonballs are required in order for a being like Ultimate Shenron to appear. Also Porunga won't show up unless a Namekian password is said and the wishes are said in the Namekian language. Once again the Namekian dragonballs are required along with the requirements I just told you.  It's never been shown without the dragonballs balls either that Ultimate Shenron, Shenron, or Porunga  can appear because they happen to still be somewhere else in the universe.