Tommy Vercetti and Umberto Robina and Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto) and Haitian Gang (GTA Vice City) and Vice City Police Department

Match 14754 by ViceCityMobster86
in progress now...

Pac-Man vs. Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Match 14753 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Kingpin vs. Heihachi Mishima

Match 14752 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Count Marzo vs. Zasalamel

Match 14747 by Buzz Line
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

Match 14745 by Confession FPT
in progress now...

Mokujin vs. Pac-Man

MATCH SCORE
Mokujin: 7
Pac-Man: 0

Hulk Hogan vs. Ivan Drago

MATCH SCORE
Hulk Hogan: 9
Ivan Drago: 8

Bruce Lee vs. Rocky Balboa

MATCH SCORE
Bruce Lee: 11
Rocky Balboa: 1

Shrek vs. King Bowser

MATCH SCORE
Shrek: 12
King Bowser: 5

Apocalypse vs. Wildcats

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 8
Wildcats: 0

Sign in to follow this  
Dinsdale Piranha

Matches you won't get a chance to do

I've got a backlog of matches that would be fun, but there won't be a chance to do. I thought others might have the same.

I've thought about doing Prometihius vs. Taskmaster a few times. The characters have similar powers and it'd be interesting to see.

I've also thought about doing a dog-fight with Bronx (from Gargoyles) vs one of the Vinz Clortho from Ghostbusters. I wouldn't be surprised if the GB Terror dogs were at least a partial inspiration for Bronx's appearance.

Maybe Bronx could have teamed with Lockjaw against both Terror Dogs.

Too many to mention. 

But in case the site come down, there may be other options for making matches.

I won't be doing any matches here. Figure I'll see how the new site comes along and continue with the megastory there. Or maybe some miricle will happen and we'll be able to save the ferret (still asking around at my local comic stores for computer literate guys and guys with money to buy the site).

Orca vs Two - Face. 

Chucky vs Scarface.

Crash Bandicoot vs the world. 

Kuma vs Power Rangers. 

Superman vs Goku...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too many to list. 

For my Pit and Samus arc I was going to have them enter the MLP verse to fight a suped up army of Changelings and requiring help tying in a package of continuity by having The Doctor pull everyone that they meet into a full on assult of Canterlot, ending with an awesome two on one fight of Samus and Pit going against Queen Chrystalis herself. 

However....That was part 1 of the finale. 

For the War of the roses, I was gonna add Lilith to the group (see Borderlands 2 for her version of the "Hancock" love illness). 

But, the last match I'll do for this site will involve my original character and Callisto fighting off a force of pure evil. 

I won't get to do a lot of mythology matches

Or a Fu Manchu vs. Ra's al Ghul arc

Or any matches using Fatman, the Human Flying Saucer

I did have a Morlun arc I started. Guess that probably won't be going anywhere now.
I really want to do samurai jack vs. afro samurai. May still write that if I can make it decent enough.

Edit: Nevermind, that match has been done twice already. I will be writing one in the coming two weeks though. Don't know who the contenders are yet, but I really want to get it out.

Too many to list... One I was planning was a mini-arc of Burqa Avenger teaming up with Dust or Black Widow,

The Titans from Attack on Titan vs the Frost Giants from Thor Cinematic verse,

A Tournament based arc to plan for the game J Stars Victory Vs.

Lastly, other than finish up the current arc and I was going to celebrate the release of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle with an all-out JoJo verse arc.

Callisto seems to be AWOL, which could mean I don't get to finish my current arc:(

...not that it was likely I was going to finish it anyway.

I will give away a little.

The Prowler was going to come into things pretty soon.

I was looking for a way to bring back Man Mountain Marko and Azrael.

I was definitely going to use the Russian.

I wanted to use the Cavalier ("Blades" one of my top three favorite Batman stories of all time)

and... Batman was going to form an "Outsiders" team using DC, Marvel, and Gargoyles characters.

I really want to do samurai jack vs. afro samurai. May still write that if I can make it decent enough.

Edit: Nevermind, that match has been done twice already.

Nah, go ahead and make it, dude. There have actually been three of those matches, but an actual good write-up would be nice. 

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/3355-match-2399-afro-samurai-vs-samurai-jack/?hl=%2Bsamurai+%2Bafro+%2Bjack

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/3613-match-2605-samurai-jack-vs-afro-samurai/?hl=%2Bsamurai+%2Bafro+%2Bjack

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/4585-match-3239-samurai-jack-vs-afro-samurai/?hl=%2Bsamurai+%2Bafro+%2Bjack

There are a few more characters I'd like to include in my big arc. Ragman would be fun and so would Anarky.

What's the new site ppl will be checking out. Is their anything that will be similar to this? Gosh I hope so.

I was going to do a series of matches involving Tommy Vercetti taking down some of the overrated characters out there.  Mostly inspired by my frustration with Gamefaqs Contest results.

I didn't see that one coming.