Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mandrill vs. Calender Man

MATCH SCORE
Mandrill: 7
Calender Man: 5

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Necrons vs. The Shi'ar Empire

MATCH SCORE
Necrons: 5
The Shi\'ar Empire: 8

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Mr. Peanut vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 2
Flo (Progressive): 8

Choose wisely

sirmethos

Vader: He could put me on a ship and send me away to the other side of the galaxy or beyond at faster than light speeds. That, or just put me on a ship and have that ship remain at full speed in hyperspace, going as far away as possible, all while taking out the other guys one by one. No one on that list would be able to track or find me in a ship traveling in hyperspace away from Earth. I could literally be anywhere, and no one has any means of traveling that fast or reaching hyperspace. Even if they did, there'd be no way to track me.

So, Darth Vader.

Oh yeah, I forgot the part where Obi-Wan/Luke had to go through all of those defenses on the Death Star. Oh wait... They didn't. The Empire is notoriously incompetent, and Stormtroopers could only shoot me if I wasn't standing in front of their guns. Also, this whole "Darth Vader can bring in the Empire" stuff is moot. I would rather be protected by the Avengers (Wolverine) or even better, the Justice League (Batman). I think it should just be the person, by himself. Similarly, I think personalities matter, even if by the stips, whichever protector you choose is obligated to protect you.

The simple fact is that none of these combatants are capable of fighting off all of the others in a straight fight. That means that the person who's guarding you has to be competent enough to not let such a scenario happen.

Batman.

No, the Empire is not "notoriously incompetent".

The accuracy of the Stormtroopers is very much above average.  Which is shown both in the comments of on-screen characters, and in their 'feats', namely the Deathstar escape.

Not likely. Luke put on a stormtrooper getup (that as you mentioned wasn't even that well done) and with no training or tactics was able to steal the Empire's most valuable prisoner. Like I said, unless you're a complete shit-for-brains, you're not going to be facing down anywhere near 38,000 ground troops and all of the other people you mentioned. Someone like Batman, who is a master of stealth and disguise and crap, would probably be able to make it to Vader fairly easily. Or at least incapacitate enough people that Vader will be curious and send him up to see for himself. Or he could blow up an engine and distract a large amount of troops or something.

Correction: He was allowed to "steal" the prisoner. The entire thing was orchestrated and planned by the Empire, in order to have Leia and her rescuer(s) lead them back to the rebel headquarters, which they did.

The only reason that the Rebels won in the first movie, was due to a plot device weakness in the battle station.

In a straight up fight, Vader could take out all the other 8 at the same time.

Also, there's nothing in the picture that indicates them having access to their various resources. Even if they did, Vader would still be at an advantage, since "various resources" would not include other named characters.  For example, it's a picture of Batman, not Batman and the Justice League or the Bat-Family, nor Vader and the Emperor, just Vader.

No, the Empire is not "notoriously incompetent".

The accuracy of the Stormtroopers is very much above average. Which is shown both in the comments of on-screen characters, and in their 'feats', namely the Deathstar escape.

Correction: He was allowed to "steal" the prisoner. The entire thing was orchestrated and planned by the Empire, in order to have Leia and her rescuer(s) lead them back to the rebel headquarters, which they did.

The only reason that the Rebels won in the first movie, was due to a plot device weakness in the battle station.

In a straight up fight, Vader could take out all the other 8 at the same time.

Also, there's nothing in the picture that indicates them having access to their various resources. Even if they did, Vader would still be at an advantage, since "various resources" would not include other named characters. For example, it's a picture of Batman, not Batman and the Justice League or the Bat-Family, nor Vader and the Emperor, just Vader.

The Death Star escape? The same escape where Luke stands out in the open against a whole firing squad of Stormtroopers without getting shot once? The same escape where in the corridors no one got hit, despite being under marginal cover? Have you even seen the movies?

The Empire places a tracking device on the Falcon after the fact. Besides, nothing indicates the troopers were "in on te act" otherwise they would have taken greater care to keep the group alive. The trash compactor for instance. I'd also like to point out that the "plot device" was an example of the Empire's overconfidence and inability to recognize their own weaknesses, just like the second Death Star. And that's why Empire ground forces protecting their most valuable asset was defeated by like 3 rebels and some cavemen, technologically speaking.

Vader would die in a minute if he attempted to take out the others in a head on fight. That won't stop him from believing he can though, since as I mentioned before, he's overconfident.

What a stupid argument. There's no picture with Vader and a star Destroyer either, or Vader and a battalion of Stormtroopers.

LOL it's constantly joked among Star Wars fans the Stormtroopers in the original films have bad accuracy.  Their are too many examples of that to be honest.  The Death Star had a weakness and the Rebels took advantage of it. Luke made the impossible shot using the force. They actually showed you many people failing to get close enough to make that shot. Luke made it to show you how he was starting to learn how to use the Force to guide him in his actions. A every good moment in that film.

The Sith ( Emperor and Vader) like Force said were not only overconfident but they underestimated the Rebels. Something that the Empire would continue to do actually. People often forget the Rebels had already been fighting the Empire since before the original films. 

It makes sense also that the Death Star's weakness would be inside based on how the ship is. I see no plot device or anything like that. It was Luke Skywalker who made the shot using the force. Not just some Rebel.

Well lets see... Ill go with Batman. If things get out of control we always have the batmobile. And I would demand I be the driver :) or we could just grapple to a building. Alls he has to do is keep me safe not fight anyone. Batman is a master escape artist and has many ways to get from place to place.

All hail the utility belt. :)

Anyone who can fly would be great for protection against these yahoos lol. Batman comes close enough to doing so.

Oh as for the Death Star, the thing is the size of the moon lol. I'm trying to lay low not send an invitation to the universe letting them know where I'm at. Bruce has kept the cave top secret and i highly doubt any of these others have any way of finding it right? Alfred could also make me food so I will not starve. I have everything I need right in the batcave. Batman Ftw.

The Death Star escape? The same escape where Luke stands out in the open against a whole firing squad of Stormtroopers without getting shot once? The same escape where in the corridors no one got hit, despite being under marginal cover? Have you even seen the movies?

The Empire places a tracking device on the Falcon after the fact. Besides, nothing indicates the troopers were "in on te act" otherwise they would have taken greater care to keep the group alive. The trash compactor for instance. I'd also like to point out that the "plot device" was an example of the Empire's overconfidence and inability to recognize their own weaknesses, just like the second Death Star. And that's why Empire ground forces protecting their most valuable asset was defeated by like 3 rebels and some cavemen, technologically speaking.

Vader would die in a minute if he attempted to take out the others in a head on fight. That won't stop him from believing he can though, since as I mentioned before, he's overconfident.

What a stupid argument. There's no picture with Vader and a star Destroyer either, or Vader and a battalion of Stormtroopers.

their is a picture of batman with his famous utility belt. :)

1. Stormtrooper accuracy:

• We have Obi-Wan Kenobi's statement in the original movies "only stormtroopers are that precise".  To further support that as an argument for their accuracy, we have examples in the prequels, showing that the Tusken/Sand People are no slouches when it comes to accuracy.  Unless of course you want to argue that Obi-Wan wouldn't know a good marksman from a good one.
  • The Empire didn't know that Luke, Han, Chewbacca, etc. would be coming to the rescue, but they knew someone would be coming for Leia.   That they were allowed to escape was already planned before they arrived there. Just like there is nothing in the movie to suggest it was pre-planned, there is also nothing to suggest that it was an impulsive decision to place the tracking device.  That it was pre-planned is further supported by the EU. The stormtroopers were ordered to allow the rebels to escape, but to make it look real.

The pictures:

"What a stupid argument. There's no picture with Vader and a star Destroyer either, or Vader and a battalion of Stormtroopers."

Exactly.  We are agreed then, that we are purely talking about the specific characters, not the characters and various resources they may have access to in their regular settings.

LOL it's constantly joked among Star Wars fans the Stormtroopers in the original films have bad accuracy.  Their are too many examples of that to be honest.  The Death Star had a weakness and the Rebels took advantage of it. Luke made the impossible shot using the force. They actually showed you many people failing to get close enough to make that shot. Luke made it to show you how he was starting to learn how to use the Force to guide him in his actions. A every good moment in that film.

The Sith ( Emperor and Vader) like Force said were not only overconfident but they underestimated the Rebels. Something that the Empire would continue to do actually. People often forget the Rebels had already been fighting the Empire since before the original films. 

It makes sense also that the Death Star's weakness would be inside based on how the ship is. I see no plot device or anything like that. It was Luke Skywalker who made the shot using the force. Not just some Rebel.

It makes sense that the weakness would be inside, yes.

It does not make sense, that that weakness would be accessible from the outside.  Even the ventilation ducts that people in various movies, books, etc. crawl around in, have some modicum of protection, even if it's only for show.

Obi-wan's comment is more to do that the Stormtroopers have the mechanical ability to know where to fire on the vehicle, not that they have better aim.

I seriously doubt that. Not only do you not have any evidence for that, but "making it look real" usually doesn't include putting the rebels into life threatening situations. The troopers had no way of knowing that R2 and C3P0 would get Luke and co. out of the trash compactor in time.