Anakin Skywalker: 6
Reptile: 1

Gambit vs. Afro Samurai

MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 4
Afro Samurai: 7

Sign in to follow this  
Peypeypeypey

Continuing CBUB (Not Electric Ferret, ya'll had better already changed that name or I'm stabbing someone's eyeballs)

Oh look someone changed the title?  Imagine that.  Oh and by the way FPL is kicking up their own site for the real movers and shakers.

No offense to this, but I don't know how much I like another site callig itself the Electric Ferret if it is not the Electric Ferret. Especially porting all the topics verbatim. It's a little slap in the face to me. I'm cool with spin offs, (Tarvius and I are creating a spin off site) but Electric Ferret has history and I don't know what's going to go down on your site and I'm not sure I like seeing Electric Ferret tied to it.

That's just me, but I really don't like the direct port approach. Borderline offensive.

You could call it Natural Gas Vole?

It's never mattered from what I have seen since most FPL people stay in that section and CBUB in their part. The exception being people interested in both.

...it mattered to me  :(

Good idea. Is that the only spin-off site? Or are the CBUBers going to pop up fifty alternative sites? I keep hearing people saying they are going to start their own sites. FPL and CBUB finally splitting forever... Doesn't surprise me.

but what about the kids.

Bumping for those still not in the know about this. Check the starting post for the new site. It's also possible that there may be some action here: 

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Haven_of_Wiidom/index.php?act=idx

Bumping for those still not in the know about this. Check the starting post for the new site. It's also possible that there may be some action here: 

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Haven_of_Wiidom/index.php?act=idx

You sure that is the right link?

DSkillz posted the right one.

Well, I don't know if anyone is aware or/ever been to the Comics Ledger. It was a haven myself and a few friends created a few years ago when Comicvine started going downhill. These days it doesn't get a lot of traffic and can be slow, but there are some good knowledgeable guys there, so it's always another option for those looking to debate and discuss topics about comics and other fictional universes.

Link

http://www.thecomicsledger.proboards.com/