Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

By UMPIRE

Tasha Yar vs. Al Capone

MATCH SCORE
Tasha Yar: 5
Al Capone: 1

By UMPIRE

Kasumi vs. Kazumi Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Kasumi: 5
Kazumi Mishima: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Jhun Hoon

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 7
Jhun Hoon: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Ozymandias (Watchmen) vs. Lisbeth Salander

MATCH SCORE
Ozymandias (Watchmen): 8
Lisbeth Salander: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Zombies (World War Z) vs. Ewoks

MATCH SCORE
Zombies (World War Z): 7
Ewoks: 4

Hmm hard..... Hulk from the Avengers is the same Hulk from Norton's movie and we saw Hulk cut loose in that film against Abomination. Hulk fought just like comic Hulk in that fight and his strength does increased with anger too. I feel like between that Hulk movie and Avengers Hulk has a higher chance of winning here. So far he seems more powerful then Thor when it comes to superhuman-strength. We haven't seen a lot of Thor's powers. That could change with the next Thor film. Thor however does have some great feats as well. Like owning the Destroyer and destroying the bifrost bridge. I don't know if it's enough to put him over Thor.

I can see Tony using his wits to make Hulk and Thor duke it out, and then finish off the winner.  Although it did not seem Tony hurt Thor at all while Tony's armor had visible damage.

What if Tony uses his latest armor from Iron Man 3.  Will that change anyone's opinion?

I can see Tony using his wits to make Hulk and Thor duke it out, and then finish off the winner. Although it did not seem Tony hurt Thor at all while Tony's armor had visible damage.

What if Tony uses his latest armor from Iron Man 3. Will that change anyone's opinion?

Not unless he's using all the armors. Even so, those get too close to the hulk and they're crushed.

The only thing Hulk has on Thor is superhuman strength. Overall Thor is more powerful than Hulk.

In their fight in the Avengers - they were pretty even. And Thor was literally restricting himself at the time since the Hulk was an ally.

And Thor literally has the firepower to destroy Iron Man if he desired. If it were Comics version, debatable, but seeing as it is the movies' version, Thor outclasses Tony in terms of capabilities. Aside the mental aspect of course.

Ah what's also true now that I think about it is that Thor couldn't unleash his full power against Hulk since they were at Shield's base and didn't want to risk putting civilians at risk. Thor did kick some serious ass at the Frost Giants. If he was fighting like that against Hulk then yea we would have seen he was indeed more powerful then Hulk overall. 

Later in the movie, during the invasion scene, hulk tanks massive damage and stops one of those space whales with a single punch. He has the power to put down iron man and thor.

Thor and Hulk fought evenly - Thor restrained himself whereas the Hulk was effectively letting loose, raging and under Loki's effects. The point is - Thor's not entirely behind in strength and he has the durability to withstand Hulk's blows (he took a good few licks). Not to nitpick - stopping the space whale, while a grand show of strength, wasn't entirely impressive as it was still ongoing in motion and was double-teamed by Ironman blowing it to bits. Thor isn't far behind in strength as you might believe - but yes, Hulk is stronger and the difference in the strength is negligible. If it's significant - it's easily offset by Thor's other powers. And I don't need to mention an Uru Hammer thrashing Hulk about once Thor actually used it - which makes me think a Thor tempted to end the foray would likely do so swiftly.