Alexandra Amberson: 4
Danger Room: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Calender Man vs. Rainbow Archer

MATCH SCORE
Calender Man: 6
Rainbow Archer: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Burger King vs. Flo (Progressive)

MATCH SCORE
The Burger King: 6
Flo (Progressive): 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Artemis vs. Odin

MATCH SCORE
Artemis: 5
Odin: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Battle Droids vs. Clonetroopers

MATCH SCORE
Battle Droids: 0
Clonetroopers: 14

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tallahassee (Zombie Land) vs. The Town of Silent Hill

MATCH SCORE
Tallahassee (Zombie Land): 4
The Town of Silent Hill: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Overlook Hotel vs. Din Djarin

MATCH SCORE
The Overlook Hotel: 4
Din Djarin: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Pele vs. Cúchulainn

MATCH SCORE
Pele: 5
Cúchulainn: 4

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Android 8 vs. Midnighter

MATCH SCORE
Android 8: 9
Midnighter: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Superman

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 6
Superman: 7

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Invid vs. The Romulan Star Empire

MATCH SCORE
The Invid: 7
The Romulan Star Empire: 6

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Snap, Crackle, and Pop

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 7
Snap, Crackle, and Pop: 5

By UMPIRE

12:7 - The Qu (All Tomorrows) vs. The Cylons

MATCH SCORE
The Qu (All Tomorrows): 4
The Cylons: 8

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Michonne vs. Monster Island

MATCH SCORE
Michonne: 2
Monster Island: 11

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Apollo vs. Quetzalcoatl

MATCH SCORE
Apollo: 9
Quetzalcoatl: 2

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Tony the Tiger vs. Dig 'em Frog

MATCH SCORE
Tony the Tiger: 8
Dig 'em Frog: 3

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Scar (Disney) vs. David Xanatos

MATCH SCORE
Scar (Disney): 5
David Xanatos: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Mario vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Mario: 3
Willy the Hillbilly: 10

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Lara Croft vs. Xenomorph Prime

MATCH SCORE
Lara Croft: 7
Xenomorph Prime: 9

By UMPIRE

12:7 - Ryu vs. Sub-Zero

MATCH SCORE
Ryu: 7
Sub-Zero: 5

Rumble 14527 General Zod vs. Loki

Loki didn't show any magic attack that would harm Zod and Zod is fast enough to take his head off before Loki could get much offense in. Even Captain America briefly fought Loki before Ironman came.

Loki doesn't have to do offensive magic, he can do illusions and mind warping magic, and get Zod to take care of the job himself.

I have my doubts that would save Loki, to be honest. It's a stopgap measure at best, assuming Loki even managed to implement it before getting absolutely speed-blitzed and taken apart by Zod. The Man of Steel Kryptonians were well out of the league of anyone we see in The Avengers.

Loki didn't show any mind-warping magic on his own in the film from what I remember. He had to use the Tesseract just to mind control others. Your just guessing Loki can do that at this point of his own abilities. If he had to use the Tesseract to take control over others then that tells me Loki doesn't have such mind abilities. We don't even know if Loki had it whether or not it's powerful enough to affect Zod.

His mind warping was more powerful with the scepter(not the tesseract), that's true, but he was able to do it on his own as well.

He used it on Eric Selvig, among others.

Besides, this is Loki from the Avengers movie, where he had the scepter.

His mind warping was more powerful with the scepter(not the tesseract), that's true, but he was able to do it on his own as well.

He used it on Eric Selvig, among others.

Besides, this is Loki from the Avengers movie, where he had the scepter.

Yeah but he had to touch them with the scepter to do it. Loki didn't show the ability to do mind warping without his weapon. Even if he did we don't know if he would take over or screw with Zod's mind just as easily. I never saw Loki do mind warping without touching the person from a distance in the film.

Honestly with or without the weapon in the seconds it takes Loki to make a attack Zod would kill him. Also we don't even know if mind warping would work on Zod as easily as it does a regular human or anybody else that was shown in those movies.

A similar argument could be made in that Zod's never shown any form of resistance to the likes of magic in his showing - so your argument (and mine as well) doesn't really stand.

Beyond that - Kryptonians can be affected by magic in the comic canon so no reason to presume it wouldn't be the case for Zod from Man of Steel :)

A similar argument could be made in that Zod's never shown any form of resistance to the likes of magic in his showing - so your argument (and mine as well) doesn't really stand.

Beyond that - Kryptonians can be affected by magic in the comic canon so no reason to presume it wouldn't be the case for Zod from Man of Steel :)

Heh fair point. I guess it depends whether or not Loki can hit him with a powerful magic attack before Zod speed blitz the crap out of him. Loki though doesn't always go for mind warping at first so it depends on his first attack as well.

I'm still confused as to what this powerful mind-warping is. He could only mentally dominate people on the spot with the scepter. Other than that, all he has are his illusions (which are not exactly a fight-winner). Maybe I'm forgetting something; it's been a while since I saw Thor.

And do we really know that the powers of Loki, the Tesseract, etc. are explicitly magical in nature in regards to the movieverse? Because I really got the vibe that it was supposed to be super-advanced technology and innate abilities rather than outright magic. *shrug*

Either way, the point stands that Loki has never faced anyone even remotely close to Zod's league. If this is Zod after he became acclimated to his other powers and the atmosphere, it swings even more in his favor. I simply don't see Loki reacting fast enough to be able to effectively counter Zod bull-rushing and absolutely destroying him.

It's both - technology and magic - more so magical than technological. :) And Loki's innate abilities are magical from my understanding - he's a skilled magician. The only thing that might be technological (and technically also magical), is the scepter he utilizes that enhances his powers.

One thing that people seem to have forgotten(or ignored): This is a "random encounter". I.e. they have no 'extra' knowledge about each other before this fight.

Given that they, obviously, exist in the same world in this match, that gives us one of two possibilities:

1. This is Zod from the beginning of the Man of Steel movie, in which case he has no real control of his abilities. On the other hand, Loki has no information about him.

2. This is Zod from the end of the movie, in which case Zod can control his abilities. But given the rather public nature of Zod's arrival on earth, Loki does have some measure of information about him.

Either way, Zod has no information about Loki.

Given Zod's nature(as shown in the movie), there is nothing to indicate that he is just gonna "bull-rush" a random earthling that he has just encountered.

• Like 1

Loki would know nothing about Zod as well. What information would he have besides the fact he is a alien? By the start of the movie the Kryptonians still had super-speed and are still fast enough on the ground to take Loki's head off. Based off the film and being that this is a fight. We have every reason to believe this Zod would just super-speed and kill Loki. Zod we know doesn't waste time killing his enemies between his scene on Krypton and his attack on Earth with his army. Zod would kill Loki fast and without mercy to be done with him the first chance he gets.

One thing that people seem to have forgotten(or ignored): This is a "random encounter". I.e. they have no 'extra' knowledge about each other before this fight.

Given that they, obviously, exist in the same world in this match, that gives us one of two possibilities:

1. This is Zod from the beginning of the Man of Steel movie, in which case he has no real control of his abilities. On the other hand, Loki has no information about him.

2. This is Zod from the end of the movie, in which case Zod can control his abilities. But given the rather public nature of Zod's arrival on earth, Loki does have some measure of information about him.

Either way, Zod has no information about Loki.

Given Zod's nature(as shown in the movie), there is nothing to indicate that he is just gonna "bull-rush" a random earthling that he has just encountered.

Or, they were each ripped from their own universes and are fighting on a neutral ground. It doesn't say "Random encounter on Earth from the Man of Steel movie"

Or, they were each ripped from their own universes and are fighting on a neutral ground. It doesn't say "Random encounter on Earth from the Man of Steel movie"

Yeah, I meant to comment on that. Methos seems to be making a lot of very generous assumptions for Loki.

It's both - technology and magic - more so magical than technological. :) And Loki's innate abilities are magical from my understanding - he's a skilled magician. The only thing that might be technological (and technically also magical), is the scepter he utilizes that enhances his powers.

I could believe that, but we don't have any solid proof of it. Not that it particularly matters at this point.

Eh I know wikia's aren't typically reliable but I presume they take this off of official information - so have a gander: http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Loki_Laufeyson

But given the wikia outlines actual shown abilities, it helps clarify anyways I guess?

Well, that's something, I guess. Even taking everything that the Wiki says on faith, I doubt that it will help him here.

That wikia doesn't tell us anything new that we don't know. It's wrong about Loki being able to teleport anywhere of his own magic. Loki and Thor has to use other means to teleport to Earth. Entirely different matter though. Notice for magic it only says Loki can influence others.  In addition it says he used a more powerful hypnotic control when using his sceptre directly.  I don't see any mental or magic abilities that guaranteeds a win for Loki. That wikia basically told us all of Loki's power in the films that we saw him use. I am still going with Zod here. Even Captain America was quick enough to hit Loki with his shield before Loki could attack. I don't see any reason why Zod even before took the suit off wouldn't own Loki easily.

I don't see any reason why Zod even before took the suit off wouldn't own Loki easily.

Although Zod post-acclimatization is obviously a badass, keep in mind that the armor isn't just for decoration and to keep their senses in check. It's made of some very high-tech, extremely strong materials and what might be some kind of energy shielding. Loki's going to have his work cut out for him either way.