Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Yang Xiao Long vs. Joe Fixit

MATCH SCORE
Yang Xiao Long: 13
Joe Fixit: 9

Sign in to follow this  
DSkillz

Rumble 14505 Bebop and Rocksteady vs. Tokka and Rahzar vs. Chris Bradford/Dogpound and Xever/Fishface

As the tags say, it's the battle of three generations of Shredder's mutated henchmen! This scuffle will take place in a dark alley in Brooklyn. 

Who wins?

Learn More About

Rocksteady

Read more about Rocksteady at Wikipedia

Official Site: Fred Wolf Films Links: Wikipedia TMNTPedia Villains Wiki

Bebop

Read more about Bebop at Wikipedia

Official Site: Fred Wolf Films Links: Wikipedia TMNTPedia Villains Wiki

Rahzar

Read more about Rahzar at Wikipedia

Official Site: Mirage Studios Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia (Secret of the Ooze) TMNT wiki

Tokka

Read more about Tokka at Wikipedia

Official Site: Mirage Studios Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia (Secret of the Ooze) TMNT wiki

Chris Bradford/Dogpound

Read more about Chris Bradford/Dogpound at Wikipedia

Official Site: Nickelodeon Links: Wikipedia TMNTPedia TMNT Wiki

Xever/Fishface

Read more about Xever/Fishface at Wikipedia

Official Site: Nickelodeon Links: Wikipedia TMNTPedia TMNT Wiki

I'd go with Dogpound and Fishface. Bebop and Rocksteady had access to higher tech weaponry, but didn't really do too much with 'em. At the height of their threat level, they were tough but I wouldn't say legitimately deadly. Unless we're talking about the time they got training from a ninja spirit, they never quite recovered from villain decay.

Tokka and Rahzar, eh, they were limited by the rubber suit technology of the time.

Dogpound and Fishface are legitimate threats to the best choreographed/animated turtles yet. Sure, they suffer villain decay, but not too much yet.

Eh, I think I'll play devil's advocate, in the (slim) hopes more of a discussion is sparked. 

While Dogpound and Fishface are indeed more skilled than the rest, do they like each other enough to stay a cohesive unit? Sure, they showed some good teamwork while they were human, but also always bicker and take shots at each other. One can't quite say the same about the older duos.

Bepob and Rocksteady go down easily lol, man they are useless.

Assuming this Tokka and Rahzar from the live action movie and not the 1987 versions of them...they will be tough for Xever and Bradford to take down.  Tokka and Rahzar are powerful enough to knock over bulldozers and telephone poles.  Not to mention the turtles could not hurt them at all.

I think Xever and Bradford take this though.  They have the physical power and the skill to take down Tokka and Rahzar.  Xever's robotic legs are extremely powerful, as are Bradford's big ass spiked paws.