The Hulk: 2

Scandal Savage vs. X-23

MATCH SCORE
Scandal Savage: 0
X-23: 14

Sign in to follow this  
Soberguy

Happy Canada Day

I don't know where you live, but I thought I'd let you know. Because I remember you being a Leafs fan.

I wouldn't worry about it, its not like Canada is really all that big or anything. You'll probably run into him. 

1)  Tomisintblue:  Even though I'm gone, you should be worshipping me and looking forward to my return, like Christ.

2)  Hayesmeister5651:  Poutine is disgusting.  It's from Quebec, so it's not like it's 100% Canadian anyhow.

3)  AVP vs The Terminator:  Connecticut doesn't border Canada, which you would know if you weren't the product of the American school system.

4)  silversurfer092:  Send me a reminder via Twitter and I'll buy you a beer or something.  I work in Toronto.

5)  deojusto:  Just ask anyone where Soberguy lives.  All Canadians know each other. You should have heard what Phil Hartman said about you guys - yikes.  Not flattering.

I'm off until September, so I'm going to make plans to come to Toronto that week so I can get really wasted with Surfer and Soberguy. I don't give 2 shits if your name is Soberguy and you don't drink, you live in Canada so there's a 96.3% chance that you smoke. If you don't wanna do either of those things, there's always cocaine and hookers.

Because of the previous post, ThePhenomenalOne is officially in charge until I come back in November. 

And yes, I can name every one of the Canadian things in that picture right off the top of my toque-adorned head. 

If you ever need me, just get Treacherous to say my name three times while looking into a mirror and I will appear.