Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

2:6 - Deathstroke vs. Cable

UMPIRE

SEASON 2, ROUND 6

Deathstroke

274.jpg

Slot: Keeping the team real

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Deathstroke at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics

Cable

311.jpg

Slot: Keeping the team real

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Cable at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Comics

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Mines Of Moria

terrain_moria.jpg

I moved cable into my oh shit slot does that mean most powerful form lol.

Looks like he's still in the Keeping the team real slot to me. He probably should've been in at least Team Anchor.

Deathstroke's mind can not be manipulated in any way.  Some sort or inhibitors he has. (Deathstroke #20 or #21)  The Nth metal gives him the ability to go toe to toe with people much more powerful than Cable.  As far as skill, experience, and strategic know how; they are probably even.  In my eyes they two are extremely close to one another in many aspects.  What gives Deathstroke the win to me is the Nth armor (durability) and mental inhibitors.  Cable will attempt telepathic attacks in realize they are useless.  I would say Deathstroke has slightly better aim.

Myself and Nova had this discussion a while back and came to the conclusion that it was too close to call and could go either way.

Deathstroke's mind can not be manipulated in any way.  Some sort or inhibitors he has. (Deathstroke #20 or #21)  The Nth metal gives him the ability to go toe to toe with people much more powerful than Cable.  As far as skill, experience, and strategic know how; they are probably even.  In my eyes they two are extremely close to one another in many aspects.  What gives Deathstroke the win to me is the Nth armor and mental inhibitors.  Cable will attempt telepathic attacks in realize they are useless.  I would say Deathstroke has slightly better aim.

Myself and Nova had this discussion a while back and came to the conclusion that it was too close to call and could go either way.

cable has the tec advatage

Wow. Pretty close indeed considering that Cable's been partners with Deathstroke's..proxy? parody which turned out to be more funny?...Anyway I'm thinking this needs a lot of debate back and forth. My first instinctive choice would be Deathstroke but that can change.

cable has the tec advatage

Hows the tech gonna help him.  Deathstroke has fought tech enhanced assassins multiple times.  He has beaten people that could  not die.  

Tech will help Cable but its nowhere near enough to put him over for the win.

Cable can bust out some heavy telekinteics and drop something so big on Deathstroke that Slade can't dodge it.

Not inside a mine.  Anything he breaks apart could result in a massive cave in.  Then Cable dies first.  Slade lasts longer due to his armor.

Slade had a submarine dropped on him and survived with minimal injuries.  

Deathstroke is physically and mentally superior, as well as having superior skills.

Cable's advantages is some degree of TK, and his experience.

cable cybernetic arm is stronger than slade  and he has better more advanced weaponry  not to mention his teleportation.

cable cybernetic arm is stronger than slade  and he has better more advanced weaponry  not to mention his teleportation.

Do you have any proof, that Cable's cybernetic arm is stronger?

Besides, even if that is the case, Slade is still faster, more durable, far better reflexes, far better stamina, overall mental superiority, and superior skill.

Cable also has superior weapons, gadgets, equipment, and tech from the future. He also has more experience and has fought foes tougher then Deathstroke. He also has his telepathy which he used to take out the Avengers long enough for his team to escape and TK abilities. He does have enhanced strength and durability though not on Slade's level. Cable no longer has the virus either if we are going with the most powerful version for this slot so his telepathy and tk should be more powerful. Honestly I am leaning toward Cable.

I know deathstroke took on the JLA but cable did pretty good taking on the Avengers once too. I vote for deathstroke though. In a mine is going to have to be mostly hand to hand and Slade wins that fight.

Cable also has superior weapons, gadgets, equipment, and tech from the future. He also has more experience and has fought foes tougher then Deathstroke. He also has his telepathy which he used to take out the Avengers long enough for his team to escape and TK abilities. He does have enhanced strength and durability though not on Slade's level. Cable no longer has the virus either if we are going with the most powerful version for this slot so his telepathy and tk should be more powerful. Honestly I am leaning toward Cable.

In the "keeping the team real" slot, it's most definitely not the most powerful version of Cable.

http://www.electricferret.com/forum/index.php/topic/31599-cbub-fantasy-teams-season-2/

SLOT Four: Keepin' the team real

general low powered or STREET Level character - could not destroy a city block quickly. Could possibly destroy a house quickly.

Examples: Wolverine, Spider Man, Bat Man, Black Panther, Blade, Captain America

I didn't say the most powerful version of Cable. I said the most powerful version for this slot regarding his TK and telepathy abilities. Whatever that is. Current Cable without the tech virus is allowed at least which means his TK and Telepathy would be higher though not at it's most powerful because of the slot he is in. It's just that we would have to judge how powerful his TK and telepathy would be for this slot. Though it's not really needed here for Cable to win.

In the "keeping the team real" slot, ... 

Is it wrong that I lol'd at the thought of sirmethos saying "Keepin' in real"? 

for the record I was kidding about the god cable thing he would stomp and it wouldn't be fair.

Do you have any proof, that Cable's cybernetic arm is stronger?

Besides, even if that is the case, Slade is still faster, more durable, far better reflexes, far better stamina, overall mental superiority, and superior skill.

it has been stated in the comics that cable can lift up to 10 tons with his cybernetic arm which is twice what deathstroke is capable of.  Cable has better weapons Deathstroke has a higher capacity to learn but I doubt he is smarter. Cable has been compared to Reed and was schooled in the future he probably knows things that would blow deathstroke's mind. this is a badass soldier with the best of todays knowledge up against a man who has strategy's that are damn near 2000 years beyond what slade knows and he can read deatstroke's thoughts stay one step ahead of him can teleport  he has a ton of advantages hell he could just hold him down with tk slowly remove his armor and shoot him to death and they would be nothing deathstroke could do. 

Did no one read where I posted that slade can not be attacked mentally? He has some sort of mental defense that prevents telepathy according to deathstroke #20 or 21

His mind could not be read and the person couldn't control him like he did mr majestic

ok fair enough but cable still has overall strength and could up his speed with tk or just hold deathstroke with his tk and remove his armor and shoot him.

and he could easily avoid or block most of deatstroke attacks  with his tk or his teleportation cable could win this without to much trouble