Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

2:5 - Namor the Sub-Mariner vs. Morlun

UMPIRE

SEASON 2, ROUND 5
Namor the Sub-Mariner
14862.jpg
Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Namor the Sub-Mariner at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics

Morlun
3077.jpg
Slot: The Team Anchor
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Morlun at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Battle Terrain
Combat Terrain: Asteroid Field
terrain_asteroids.jpg

They're already in space. And Namor's at a disadvantage because he can only fly in an atmosphere.

I want to say Namor, but Morlun is very difficult to evaluate.

I didn't know that about Namor. Doubt he can keep up with Morlun, who kept pace with Spiderman, without his flight.

Morlun has incredible durability, as he just walked through everything Wakanda could throw at him. He also has the strength to rip through adamentium, and Spiderman said that he hit him harder than Thor or Hulk.

I didn't know that about Namor. Doubt he can keep up with Morlun, who kept pace with Spiderman, without his flight.

Morlun has incredible durability, as he just walked through everything Wakanda could throw at him. He also has the strength to rip through adamentium, and Spiderman said that he hit him harder than Thor or Hulk.

Namor is easily fast enough. He catches missiles in his hands, and if need be I'll try to find scans of him catching bullets. And what makes you think that he can't fly outside atmosphere? 

Spider-Man said that he hit harder than anyone he had fought. Hardly a concrete strength feat. How about this, knocking out Savage Hulk? Or shattering the crimson bands of cytorrak? Namor has also taken a nuke, but he was holding it in his hands when it blew. Other feats like throwing a 50 ton tank with one arm and tanking Iron-Man's shots easily puts him above Morlun.

The tearing through adamantium thing worries me. Namor can't do that. Also, isn't Morlun some kind of undead? He may be a lot better at surviving deep space without a suit.

I believe he's called an Ancient. Not undead, though he did just kind of come back once, and was resurrected in order to muck up Wakanda. It's certainly possible that, since Morlun does not need to eat or sleep, he may not need to breathe at all.

Namor rips his suit off him and let's him die in space for the win.

Morlun can rip apart adamentium, he can certainly rip off Namor's suit. Does Namor rely on respiration to live?

If they're both in space suits, doesn't that remove the whole draining aspect of Morulon's powers? Or does he not need physical contact to drain someone?

It does require contact, so that's a good point. But that suit is gonna get torn off as soon as the two touch.

The tearing through adamantium thing worries me. Namor can't do that. Also, isn't Morlun some kind of undead? He may be a lot better at surviving deep space without a suit.

How do you know that Namor can't do that? All his other showings outweigh Morluns. And Morlun snapped a net, that was most likely secondary. That's not as impressive as fighting Thor to a standstill, or the earlier stated breaking the crimson bands. Then Namor has other abilities to damage Morlun with, like this.

namorfeat235rn.gif

Namor is stronger and faster, easily strong enough to physically damage Morlun, or break his grip. And Namor has demonstrated the ability to hold his breath in space for several minutes in case his suit gets torn off.

I've never seen Namor break adamantium. Maybe he can, but I do remember an old Sub-Mariner issue where Doom had him trapped in the Latvarian embassy in New York. Namor couldn't get out because the windows were barred with "that same metal that even you cannot bend."

They didn't call it adamantium, or give it a name, but I can't think of another metal that could give Namor that kind of problems.

I've never seen Namor break adamantium. Maybe he can, but I do remember an old Sub-Mariner issue where Doom had him trapped in the Latvarian embassy in New York. Namor couldn't get out because the windows were barred with "that same metal that even you cannot bend."

They didn't call it adamantium, or give it a name, but I can't think of another metal that could give Namor that kind of problems.

Give me one more strength feat of Morluns that is on the level.

Pure speculation.

if he really tore through secondary adamantium that is savage hulk level namor is screwed.

I guess you didn't know that Namor has knocked Savage Hulk out, right?

One Spiderman has survived Morlun draining some of him. Two I am suppose to believe Spiderman who beat Morlun more then once can but Namor wouldn't be able to do the same? Yeah I don't think so. Also if Morlun takes too much punishment he would die and turn to dust. Which by the way Spiderman has killed him actually I believe. Namor wins.

One Spiderman has survived Morlun draining some of him. Two I am suppose to believe Spiderman who beat Morlun more then once can but Namor wouldn't be able to do the same? Yeah I don't think so. Also if Morlun takes too much punishment he would die and turn to dust. Which by the way Spiderman has killed him actually I believe. Namor wins.

Morlun is susceptible to damage when he feeds, which is usually something he's very careful about doing. A tie-in novel about Morlun's race explains that his massive resistance to damage slips when he focuses on feeding. The two times Spidey beat him were 1. When Spider-man injected himself with radiation, causing Morlun to absorb that instead of the Spider totem, horribly crippling him when he tried to feed and 2. When Morlun tried to feed on a near dead Spider-Man in the hospital, letting down his guard and allowing a mutated Spider-Man to rip out his throat.

It was actually a little silly of me to say that Morlun is going to try to feed on Namor. Namor isn't a totem, and until he's near death Morlun won't try to feed on him.

Morlun is susceptible to damage when he feeds, which is usually something he's very careful about doing. A tie-in novel about Morlun's race explains that his massive resistance to damage slips when he focuses on feeding. The two times Spidey beat him were 1. When Spider-man injected himself with radiation, causing Morlun to absorb that instead of the Spider totem, horribly crippling him when he tried to feed and 2. When Morlun tried to feed on a near dead Spider-Man in the hospital, letting down his guard and allowing a mutated Spider-Man to rip out his throat.

It was actually a little silly of me to say that Morlun is going to try to feed on Namor. Namor isn't a totem, and until he's near death Morlun won't try to feed on him.

So what if Morlun were draining Namor and got shocked by a blast that hurt Hulk?