The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

2:4 - Albus Dumbledore vs. The Eleventh Doctor

UMPIRE

SEASON 2, ROUND 4

Albus Dumbledore

1672.jpg

Slot: The Team Anchor

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Albus Dumbledore at Wikipedia

Official Site: J.K. Rowling

The Eleventh Doctor

7400.jpg

Slot: The Team Anchor

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about The Eleventh Doctor at Wikipedia

Official Site: BBC

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Pandora Daytime

terrain_pandora_day.jpg

Techincally the Doctor IS Dumbeldore.  In every story we read, it's implied in Doctor Who season 5 that it's really the Doctor.

But, for the sake of argument, let's say that they are two different people.

The Doctor will take this simplely by sonic screwdriving the wand out of Dumbledore's hand, and running with it into the Tardis.

Outsmarts Dumbledore? Dumbledore? The only wizard Voldemort ever feared.

The eleventh doctor got himself trapped in a box for crying out loud. His sonic screwdriver doesn't disarm anything, it opens doors.  And Dumbledore can do that with or without a wand.

The only thing The Doctor has the Dumbledore isn't is Time Travel and even with that, I don't think he could defeat Dumbly. If he attacked baby Dumbledore, he'd have to deal with uncontrolled latent magic power.

Dumbledore can turn the tardis off with a flick of his wand. Technology doesn't work in the wizarding world. Electricity and magic don't mix so The Doctor's screwdriver doesn't work and his ride doesn't work.

This leaves the Doctor a very scared 900 year old time lord versus a very in control, unspeakably powerful 150 year old wizard.

At worst for Dumbly, The Doctor takes his wand for a spell. But he can very well just cast spells without it as can any adult wizard in the universe. And as the best wizard in the universe, he can probably cast very strong spells without it.

Match: Dumbledore.

You're thinking far too two-dimensionally for the Doctor's mindset. Regardless, I'll respond to your individual points.

Outsmarts Dumbledore? Dumbledore? The only wizard Voldemort ever feared.

Yes, he outsmarts him. Why? Because he makes Dumbledore look like a slow ten-year-old in comparison. This is the man who restarted the universe with nothing but a prison cube and an exploding time machine. This is the man who single-handedly wiped out two of the most technologically advanced species' in the universe. This is the man who's had an answer and a solution for literally every problem that's ever been thrown at him and then some. Don't even try to compare their intelligence. And as far as raw power goes? The Doctor's faced worse. Far worse. I raise you Omega, Sutekh the Destroyer, House, the Beast (aka Satan)... 

The eleventh doctor got himself trapped in a box for crying out loud. His sonic screwdriver doesn't disarm anything, it opens doors.  And Dumbledore can do that with or without a wand.

Okay, first of all, he didn't get himself "trapped in a box". The Pandorica was quite literally designed to be the perfect prison - completely impenetrable from the inside, and he was literally forced in by an assemblage of the most advanced, combat-capable species' in the universe. And he still devised a way to get himself out - his future self came back and told Rory how to release him, and he then travelled back and did the same once he was released - created a never-ending time loop, essentially. And incorrect, look up the sonic screwdriver's capabilities. It's basically deus ex machina. The Doctor has disarmed an entire squad of hostile Silurians with it - I refer you to the two-part "Hungry Earth" and "Cold Blood" episodes, iirc?

The only thing The Doctor has the Dumbledore isn't is Time Travel and even with that, I don't think he could defeat Dumbly. If he attacked baby Dumbledore, he'd have to deal with uncontrolled latent magic power.

That's completely and utterly false. Again, as far as intellect goes he makes Albus look like an ape. Sorry, but it's true. And secondly, he has technology in the TARDIS that'd annihilate Dumby if he chose to use it - hell, the TARDIS itself can generate enough energy to destroy the entire universe. Regardless, as I said, the environment greatly favors the Doctor here. He's a stealthy bastard when he has to be, I could see him sneaking up on Dumbledore through the jungle and KOing him from behind if he had to - pretty sure he'd find another, less-confrontational way to win, though. Such as using the planet's residents against him.

Dumbledore can turn the tardis off with a flick of his wand. Technology doesn't work in the wizarding world. Electricity and magic don't mix so The Doctor's screwdriver doesn't work and his ride doesn't work.

lol, no. You can't just take the effect magic has on human technology in the Harry Potter universe and apply it to Time Lord technology in the Doctor Who universe. Doesn't work like that. These are the guys who tamed the time vortex, who practically invented black holes, who were prepared to wipe out all life in the universe to defeat the Daleks... 

This leaves the Doctor a very scared 900 year old time lord versus a very in control, unspeakably powerful 150 year old wizard.

The Doctor doesn't get scared, not in situations like these. Was he scared when he faced down the Devil? Nope. Was he scared when he was being hunted through derelict catacombs by the Weeping Angels? Nope. Was he scared when he drove living, man-eating shadows out of the largest library in the universe? Nope. Well, actually, maybe he was. But he controls it well enough that it doesn't make a difference in this sort of situation. He's a thousand years old by the way.

"At worst for Dumbly, The Doctor takes his wand for a spell. But he can very well just cast spells without it as can any adult wizard in the universe. And as the best wizard in the universe, he can probably cast very strong spells without it."

No. At worst for Dumby, the Doctor completely outsmarts him tactically, strategically and just mentally in general and comes up with some very clever way to beat him. You're assuming it'll come to a direct confrontation when in all actuality it won't. The Doctor wins. 

Dumbledore will let the Doctor talk, and that's when he loses. 

"Ohhh, that's an interesting stick you got there, I wonder what would happen if I were to wave it around and say something like 'STUPIFY!'"  Dumbledore falls over paralyzed.  "I've read all your books in minutes," 

The Doctor uses the Tardis and his Sonic Screwdriver to hack into Pandora's Bio-Internet. Where he then convinces the collective intelegence that Dumbledore is a threat to the planet.

then without ever having needed to lay eyes on the Wizard, The Doctor sits back and lets EVERYTHING on the planet fight Dumbledore for him.

I suppose to add on the whole intellect thing we could also add in that whole comment about the Time Lord inventing chess. It stunned me for a moment when I heard it spoken. Not sure if he was being facetious or if he was actually quoting a truth (in his universe)  or a little of both. 

In all honest, I think the TARDIS should be banned. It can take out the entire universe and all. Also, the Doctor shouldn't have access to it, for the aforementioned reason. Giving him a machine that can go anywhere and anywhen seems a bit unfair. I still think the Doctor wins, but the TARDIS shouldn't be part of the fight

In all honest, I think the TARDIS should be banned. It can take out the entire universe and all. Also, the Doctor shouldn't have access to it, for the aforementioned reason. Giving him a machine that can go anywhere and anywhen seems a bit unfair. I still think the Doctor wins, but the TARDIS shouldn't be part of the fight

On one hand that seems right given as the Tardis itself has it's own database entry. Then again wouldn't it be generally in character for it and the Doctor to always been linked together in some fashion? Not my place to make the final say but both sides would seem to be valid in some sense.

Yeah the TARDIS probably makes him overpowered. He can win without it imho, though. 

I think the guy that could get beat up by a crackhead loses.

Which guy would that be, exactly? Dumbledore would obviously blast a crackhead away. If you're talking about the Doctor, well: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Venusian_aikido Granted, the 11th tends not to roll that way. He'd find another method of putting said crackhead down, or just plain talking him out of it. But if he were forced to fight him with all his skills, he'd annihilate the junkie. 

I guess people must really not know or get Doctor Who.

To be fair, the doctor has a bad habit of standing unarmed in front of dangerous opponents. There are numerous times that I was watching the show and yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!"