Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Batman-Richard Grayson at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Asteroid Field

terrain_asteroids.jpg

Shen Kuei isn't as well known, but Shang Chi acknowledges him as an equal in fighting skill. The big difference between the two of them is that Shen Kuei is more ruthless.

How well would he do in space? Not too familiar with Cat myself although heard of him. Dick's been to space after all multiple times.

He's never been to space but Shang Chi has been to the moon and did very well. I imagine Cat would also.

The lack of gravity would inhibit both of them at least to the point where this wouldn't be a simple martial arts fight since there isn't there isn't any gravity to plant them firmly on a surface. A punch, even not that powerful a one, could send the other floating quickly away. They would then have to meet up again and repeat. If anything, this fight would take a while. Perhaps it will come down to whoever can use lack of gravity to their advantage the quickest however that may be. I'm sort of leaning towards Batman Richard Greyson atm.

The lack of gravity would inhibit both of them at least to the point where this wouldn't be a simple martial arts fight since there isn't there isn't any gravity to plant them firmly on a surface. A punch, even not that powerful a one, could send the other floating quickly away. They would then have to meet up again and repeat. If anything, this fight would take a while. Perhaps it will come down to whoever can use lack of gravity to their advantage the quickest however that may be. I'm sort of leaning towards Batman Richard Greyson atm.

Agree

I believe that Shen Kuei is the superior martial artist, but Dick is certainly the better acrobat. That's a point in his favor. However, Shen Kuei's going to figure out pretty quickly that punches and kicks are much less effective. When Dick gets close he's going to make this into a grappling match, which his martial arts mastery will allow him to win.

I'm actually undecided still on this. Dick has the better knowledge of space whereas Cat here seems to be good competition to deal with. Given that he has the endorsement of Shang as to skill, someone who would know what he's talking about, and I'm still going to have to look at  these two more before the final choice.

This could possibly also turn into a "dodge rock" competition, if neither one lets the other near him, where each of them tries to hit the other with asteroids by throwing, kicking, or punching asteroids towards the other. Hits could give a person the win if they connect with enough force considering there is no air resistance or gravity to affect the asteroid. Although I'm still not sure who would win.

I wouldn't try dodge-rock. Kicking or even throwing a rock in space would also cause the thrower to move in the opposite direction with an equal amount of force.

Match Final Results

Cat (Shen Kuei): 9

Batman-Richard Grayson: 17