By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Ryu Hayabusa vs. Deathstroke

MATCH SCORE
Ryu Hayabusa: 3
Deathstroke: 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Arthur Morgan vs. Robin Hood

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 1
Robin Hood: 5

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Kida vs. Princess Merida

MATCH SCORE
Kida: 3
Princess Merida: 6

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Puss in Boots (Shrek) vs. The Cube

MATCH SCORE
Puss in Boots (Shrek): 3
The Cube: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Dr. Herbert West vs. Julian Bashir

MATCH SCORE
Dr. Herbert West: 7
Julian Bashir: 2

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Princess Merida vs. Princess Fiona

MATCH SCORE
Princess Merida: 8
Princess Fiona: 4

By UMPIRE

11:10 - Elektra vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Elektra: 7
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

2:2 - Megatron (Beast Wars) vs. Android 18

UMPIRE

SEASON 2, ROUND 2

Megatron (Beast Wars)

2489.jpg

Slot: Processing the teams odds

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Megatron (Beast Wars) at Wikipedia

Official Site: Hasbro

Android 18

206.jpg

Slot: Processing the teams odds

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Android 18 at Wikipedia

Official Site: Toei Animation

Battle Terrain

Combat Terrain: Asteroid Field

terrain_asteroids.jpg

Why do robots need to wear spacesuits in outer space? It just doesn't make sense.

Because

1) Android 18 isn't a Robot, nor is she actually an Android. She's more of a Cyborg. Dr.Gero picked her and her twin bro up as kids and augmented them, and brainwashed them into what they are. I really don't know if he enhanced their bodies to the point where they don't need air, but even then, I bet she could survive a long while in vacuum if she still needed to breath. Being augmented to have increased durability and such, as well as some sort of energy reactor, she could probably survive for a dozen or more min deprived of air and still fight at max.

2) This Megatron is the Beast Wars one, which I don't think could actually fly around... Even though he is a robot, and wouldn't need air, he would still need some sort of Maneuvering Spacesuit. It's either that or have him be forced to founder from rock to rock, which would leave him easy prey for Android 18.

Why do robots need to wear spacesuits in outer space? It just doesn't make sense.

Eh, the point is moot anyways. UMPIRE matches up the characters and picks the locales at random.

2) This Megatron is the Beast Wars one, which I don't think could actually fly around...

Actually, BW Megs could fly after he became Transmetal. Whatever the form, though, 18 crushes him like tinfoil.

When I was putting together my team, I had Daijinryuu (Serpentera’s Super Sentai Counterpart) in Slot: Processing The Teams Odds. But he got denied because the reviewer said that Daijinryuu was too powerful to be a robot. So why is it that Android 18 can be in that slot, but not Daijinryuu? <_<

When I was putting together my team, I had Daijinryuu (Serpentera’s Super Sentai Counterpart) in Slot: Processing The Teams Odds. But he got denied because the reviewer said that Daijinryuu was too powerful to be a robot. So why is it that Android 18 can be in that slot, but not Daijinryuu? <_<

Well, I believe there was more than one reviewer, so it could have been two different people.

We had 3 different reviewers. Keep in mind with Android 18 you could also use her in Dragonball GT where she was less powerful then her Android counterpart. Then again I remember she was human. I didn't do Daijinruu and don't know who that is. Doesn't matter now though teams are set.

Well, I believe there was more than one reviewer, so it could have been two different people.

But still, the reviewer that was reviewing the team should have done a background check on Android 18, knowing that she is too powerful for that slot. Also, there were other reviewers that could have check the team after it got accepted.

Hell, if DB Androids were ok to use in that slot, I would have gotten Super 17, instead of Soundwave. I know there is no way Soundwave could beat Android 18. I may need to Bench Soundwave, or just hope that he doesn’t fight Android 18.

Do you know if reviewers are able to check the teams that other reviewers accept afterwards and make changes? Seriously teams have already been accepted. So just enjoy the Season and have fun.

Do you know if reviewers are able to check the teams that other reviewers accept afterwards and make changes?

That is what I just said. Why didn’t anyone else look at the team after it got accepted?

All we were suppose to do is check out the teams to make sure they fit and accept them. That's it. Complaining about it now is too late since the season began already. I doubt anybody remembers most of the teams they accepted. I only remember two or three. That's about it. I know I denied Kid Goku for somebody's slot  4 or 5 since at a young age he could destroy a city easily since he would have to be used at his most powerful.

Like I said just enjoy the Season and have fun.

All we were suppose to do is check out the teams to make sure they fit and accept them. That's it. Complaining about it now is too late since the season began already. I doubt anybody remembers most of the teams they accepted. I only remember two or three. That's about it. I know I denied Kid Goku for somebody's slot  4 or 5 since at a young age he could destroy a city easily since he would have to be used at his most powerful.

Like I said just enjoy the Season and have fun.

Look I’m not complaining. I’m just pointing out that it’s unfair that Android 18 can be in that slot, but not Daijinryuu. I know its to late to do anything. Also, I am going to enjoy this Season.

Now back to the fight. Can 18 breath in space? If Megatron's suit gets destroyed he would be fine. But would 18? Doesn't matter how long she could survive wouldn't it still be a win for Megatron? Serious question since she was originally human before being made into a cyborg. 18 is a cyborg and part human actually. Which is why she was able to have a daughter.

Now back to the fight. Can 18 breath in space? If Megatron's suit gets destroyed he would be fine. But would 18? Doesn't matter how long she could survive wouldn't it still be a win for Megatron? Serious question since she was originally human before being made into a cyborg. 18 is a cyborg and part human actually. Which is why she was able to have a daughter.

These sort of questions are exactly why the whole idea of worrying of the teams by now is pretty well moot. It's not only the competitors that are needed to be examined when determining a win but the factors of the battle at hand. I'm sure there's regions that fit some characters that would effect others in different ways.I happen to like how the Season is fairing so far no matter of what wins/loss I take; far more variety this time then in the beta sort in terms of challenge and team builds.

Back to the questions at hand I've found some information that says yes she could and some that says survive for a little while but no really can't as to breathing in space.Just sent out a message to a friend who's uber on Dragonball stuff.Still even the competitor's answer would work well for me to make a choice here.