Dio Brando: 3

Samurai Jack vs. Furher King Bradley

MATCH SCORE
Samurai Jack: 7
Furher King Bradley: 6

Sign in to follow this  
potterpuppetpals

Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS Official Discussions

OK, so the first three Super Smash Bros trailers for the Wii U and 3DS are up and boy does that game look no less than epic. Not quite as big a reveal as Brawl though. Anyway, Villager from the new Animal Crossing 3DS game, the Female Wii Fit Trainer from... Wii Fit, and probably the biggest reveal, Mega Man. At last, the Blue Bomber gets a place in the spot light again!

I'm surprised the internet isn't running rampant with crazy character suggestions and fan raging, but I think we all got that out of our system and matured ourselves now.... Oh god I can't help it! Who will be included!? Who, Nintendo? WHOOOO!?

I think Nintendo's going to go all out on the obscurity/unexpectedness factor with this new, more lighthearted installment. With Wii Fit Trainer making it in, I think the sky is the limit now. Melee had Game and Watch, Brawl had ROB, so I expect Nintendo might go waaaaaaaaaay back to pre-videogame era and include a deck of cards as playable characters. Could happen.