Lex Luthor: 3

Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker vs. Fire Marshall Bill

MATCH SCORE
Matt Foley: Motivational Speaker: 2
Fire Marshall Bill: 6

Sign in to follow this  
treacherous

A Requite for Sollus: An FPL Tournament Event

Deo's consistency and quick output is something I think is really impressive. I would argue he has some range in his characters though. Between the Imperial Blue Bounty Hunter, Zombie Girl, a Sack Full of Spiders, and the Force Warriors - I think those guys are all really different. Add in the J-twins who've got that futurey thing going on. Add in Sister Helenas from the past. I think all similarity in Deo's characters are just because he's already found his style and he's working on refining it. IDK though.

My favorite character in round one is actually Erebus. Maybe it's just because I'm a big fan of Styx and his gang in the Syndicate, but I think the idea of villains setting up their own superhero is the most interesting one out of the first 8. Definitely sticks in my memory the hardest.

I think you misinterpret my meaning with the Deo's range. I'm referring not to the types of characterization's, but to his sort of humorous writing style. This is the part that is interchangeable to me. Now mind you, they have huge personality and moreseo than most others, but it seems the same sort of humor I see in one is the same sort of humor I see in another. I may be wrong and I know I'm being nitpicky, but that's what I see, especially with the female characters which is what we're dealing with in Steel Maiden. Besides the daughter thing, I see a lot of the same humor in Beckie, Jack and Jill etc..

I'm torn a little between Becker and Strayne.  Both have ups and downs.  I still love the one with the monkeys.  More monkeys from everybody.

Thanks for the appreciation Treach and Pseudo. I read what you guys said I just couldn't get around to responding till now. Its always nice to know people are reading my stuff.  

I'm torn a little between Becker and Strayne.  Both have ups and downs.  I still love the one with the monkeys.  More monkeys from everybody.

Well, it's less than something, but more than nothing. And I'll totally take it.

No thought, predictions or outbursts about the newest round?  The excitement of this tournament will determine if I put the time and effort into a follow up tournament.  So far... I'm meh'ing (Except for the great enthuisiam I'm getting from Exal, Nihilwhatever, Landon and a few others in their fics and/or set ups.

Also if you have any ideas for a new tournament, shoot.  I've got a few, but I'm willing to listen.

I think Crow-Man and Iron Maiden probably have the highest percentage chance of winning (55%-60%) their matches. Perni vs H.I.M.E will be a close match, I'm leaning towards Perni. As for Erebus vs The Count I think it's a 49/51 chance in The Counts favor (I'm being as neutral as possible).

As for Tourny ideas, a Jupiter League leveled Villain Tourny could be cool or maybe either a The Fallen, Angels of Mercy or Syndicate leadership Tourny.

Also a rp would be nice. Maybe a Creed rp :D

I'd be down for something with the syndicate. I've been wanting to write a character for the team for forever! It seems these tournaments are the only thing that gets those creative juices flowing anymore.

I won't be doing any RP's for a while. Just finished one, but I'm all for these tourney's. easy peesy.

I also think it's time for Presidential elections to be held.   

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if riots and Coups aren't being considered as we speak :ph34r: .

No thought, predictions or outbursts about the newest round?  The excitement of this tournament will determine if I put the time and effort into a follow up tournament.  So far... I'm meh'ing (Except for the great enthuisiam I'm getting from Exal, Nihilwhatever, Landon and a few others in their fics and/or set ups.

I just continue to marvel at you're very Treacherous ability to make horrible horrible mistakes on the part's of good guys hilarious to read.

Predictions-wise....*shrugs*. I had a good run, and I can't bring myself to hate you! Can't wait for the plotline to resume regardless, especially if the good guys stop the in-fighting anytime soon.

Considering the actual basis of HIME... I don't really think it was any sort of a mistake.

Thinking I'll write up a losers bracket match for Soul. 

Treach, do you care who it's against? The coin toss method gave me Captain Supreme, but I won't post until I get an OK on who.

Righty now, where were we?