Callisto: 3

Umbrella Corporation vs. Skynet

MATCH SCORE
Umbrella Corporation: 0
Skynet: 5

Sign in to follow this  
treacherous

A Requite for Sollus: An FPL Tournament Event

Funny thing is, I know as much about Sollus as any of you at this point and I have a character. This is what we do. If "I can't come up with anything" is your reason for not committing... It's pretty simple, create the Khazan version of Superman. How easy can you get? I'll gladly extend the deadline if I can get a committed show of hands to create. So far, the new guys will be crowned king and their names will be placed on an ad for all to see.

It's not that simple at all. It's

Create Khazan Superman

Make Sure he's related to Sollus

Give him Flight and Ultimate Strength or Body

Write him into Khazan's the 90s

200 Words per Section

Simple ish Pseudo.  I'm ashamed of you.  I turneth my backeth on you.  Ivan's Return of Captain Khazan tournament on the previous forums was nearly the same thing except we had a 100 word limit.  Geomease, Huanhellhound and I were amongst the n00bs at the time that jumped in there and got trampled with the best of them.  YOU CAN DO!!  You are a mid-level boss at this point.  DO IT!!

If this goes over, I have like two more tournament ideas to move forward.

I'm not sure if that pic is going to have the desired effect. All it made me do is crap my pants (and probably give me nightmares of that man watching me shower.) 

It could merely be a glance. It could be a girl who thinks he's cute. Stop thinking so much about the rules and think about the voters. Are they going to like a casual mention or a love letter?

I'm going to start writing my character and I'm going to extend the deadline to the amount of time it takes me to write mine. So if it takes me two days to finish, you guys get two more days. Cool?

Not sure if I should take offense to that or not.

You have this nasty habit of posting a multitude of quality characters in short periods of time. Really pisses me off.

I was planning on taking a break to write a fic but then this came up and I couldn't resist.

I'm not sure, but a certain Irish Poledancer/ super-chick might be making a prequel appearance before she got involved in some colliding worlds. No promises.  

Fianna? Ballin! Almost sad my concept isn't a pre-teen girl this time, a proper team up would be fun...context in FPL is a funny thing.

Anyways my update is that I made some progress despite hecticness today #wasn'ttheprocrastinationmonster

meh, no guarantees on her. I have a lot of competing ideas, but I really haven't been able to write anything yet.  

Fianna? Ballin! Almost sad my concept isn't a pre-teen girl this time, a proper team up would be fun...context in FPL is a funny thing.

Anyways my update is that I made some progress despite hecticness today #wasn'ttheprocrastinationmonster

I want to see a Cybernetic, Kaiju, bounty-hunter werewolf from the future with guns for fists. 

Oh and by the way, we have two completed entries now.

It's three now.

lol, Yeah I know just wanted to inform everyone else.

I've got about six that have promised me stories or have sent me rough drafts.  I still have mine that I might throw in too.  Could be an eight way battle.

I was kinda worried considering the time left. Hopefully we'll see some diverse characters.