Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Sign in to follow this  
treacherous

A Requite for Sollus: An FPL Tournament Event

I’ve told him that his mind is a wonderful place.  There are certain FPLers that I go to (in other internet realms) when I need a boost of creativity.  He’s one.  His mind is such that if he didn’t understand something you said, it’s not particularly because he didn’t understand.  It’s more because he overstood it and overthought it and has to come back down two or three levels to get the simplicity of what you were really saying.  He's smart and creative, which is a great combination.  It's a Da Vinci combination.  I'm just judicious and creative or discerning and creative.

Should be good. Got ideas flowing, good feeling. At least until I stat writing :P.

Best of luck everyone, look forward to what gets put up.

Game time guys.  You officially have seven days.  Remember, post in the CA if you'd like me to look it over first.  Or PM me, either way.

Mmmm, considering I gave all the information needed at about 9 and 10 days (Two business weeks), I'd say no.  But we'll see how it turns out.  You might get to squeeze a little more time out of me if you need it, but if I make my numbers...

Is the 200 word limit absolute or is there a little wiggle room.

No wiggle room. But it's easy. Write what you want first, then at the end go back and reduce unneeded words and sentences.

Shoot, over by 29 words. Time to start editing.

We typically did them at 100 words per section. I figured I'd go easy on you n00bs.

Is everybody aware that the tournament storyline takes place in the 90's? So your character had to be around and established in the 90's. The grandfather is telling a story of how all these heroes arose after the death of Sollus which took place in 1990. The release of the video of Sollus took place in 2006. So up until that point, people loved him. Some people, like the grandpa crowd still love him after the release of the video.

Please feel free to ask me questions.

I wanna see a lot of characters whose names are two unrelated EXTREME things smashed together.

I wanna see a lot of BAD GIRLS who wear thongs and have giant swords that are dwarfed only by the size of their chests.

I wanna see former child heroes who grow up into gung-ho paramilitary psychos.

I wanna see people from harsh future realities come back to stop something that arrises out of Sollus' death.

I wanna see GUNS GUNS GUNS.

I wanna see monsters and demons and villains who are treated as heroes only because they fight monsters and demons and villains with more spikes and teeth and shit.

Got my first entry snitches!!! Whoo!

Wait... so we don't have to submit it to the database or we can pm it to you or...? I am confuddled.  

Game time guys.  You officially have seven days.  Remember, post in the CA if you'd like me to look it over first.  Or PM me, either way.

Just as long as I approve it before it goes into the database.

Anybody doing anything?

I'm desperately trying to come up with an idea past "strong, tough, and somehow related to Sollus." So far, progress is slow.

I do have Tuesday and Thursday free this week, so I'm hoping to have something ready before this Friday.

I hope we can get at least 8 people in this.

Got a concept that's mostly solid...I am however visualizing the word constraints kicking my ass. Fingers crossed.

im thinking about posting my rough draft.