The Kangaroo: 1
Calender Man: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Segata Sanshiro vs. Count Chocula

MATCH SCORE
Segata Sanshiro: 5
Count Chocula: 4

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Martian Manhunter vs. Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)

MATCH SCORE
Martian Manhunter: 7
Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell): 5

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Gregory House vs. John Connor

MATCH SCORE
The Gregory House: 4
John Connor: 6

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Matrix vs. Alexa "Lex" Woods

MATCH SCORE
The Matrix: 4
Alexa "Lex" Woods: 10

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Skull Island vs. Alan Grant

MATCH SCORE
Skull Island: 3
Alan Grant: 12

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Frieza Force vs. Phalanx

MATCH SCORE
The Frieza Force: 4
Phalanx: 7

By UMPIRE

12:6 - The Flood vs. Tyranids

MATCH SCORE
The Flood: 2
Tyranids: 8

By UMPIRE

12:6 - Gotham City Police Department vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Gotham City Police Department: 6
Cowboys: 4

Rumble 14117 Galactus vs. Unicron

xlab3000

Meh, it's been done to death. 

Galactus, by far, in both scenarios. Anybody that says otherwise doesn't know these characters.

I'll put it in terms of power scope. The worst Unicron has done is devour planets. Galactus was pissed one day and did this:

1154310-galactus_and_silver_surfer_super

1778522-annihilation6_009_super.jpg 

And to think, Galactus was nowhere near fully fed that day.

But I thought Unicron was multiversial? It says so in his bio. And if that is indeed the case, he wins. 

So is Galactus. Difference is, Unicron has never done anything on the scale that Galactus has.

but the only thing that can stop Unicron is the matrix. 

The facts start at 1:08 and ends at 1:39 
This vid shows that each key only contains a tiny fragment of Primus's power

The first 35 seconds of this vid show that the tiny fragments are capable of creating universes . So if the tiny fragments are capable of creating universes, than that puts Primus in the multiversal level.
Here is a fact, one more time, and please don't ignore it, answer it.
A portion of Primus's power is able to create, destroy, reshape and rule for eternity a universe / multiverse. ( the portion being the omega lock with keyes, and the evidence being in the show etc. )
So if a portion of Primus's power is able to do all that, Imagine what full power primus can do. Not only that, but Unicron is a bit more powerful than Primus. So here is how it breaks down.
1: lock with keyes, able to destroy, create, reshape, and rule an entire Universe / Multiverse 
2: Primus is WAYYYYYYY above the lock and keyes since they are just a little portion of his power 
3: Unicron is a bit stronger than Primus

3087660-1758899169-12805.jpg

Snip

In neither of those two videos, nor the comic scan do we see any evidence of multiversal level power, I'll just go through your points one by one, and show you the various errors.

The only thing in the transformers universe that has the power to stop Unicron, is the Matrix, that doesn't mean that it is the only thing in every universe which has sufficient power.

The first 35 seconds of this vid show that the tiny fragments are capable of creating universes.

Not quite, what is said in the video is that "I possess the omega lock, and the cyber planet keys, as well as the power to rule and create a new universe." which tells us that the keys aren't what gives him the power to create a universe.

So if the tiny fragments are capable of creating universes, than that puts Primus in the multiversal level.

Yes, this is true, however there's no evidence to support your claim that the fragments are capable of creating universes.

A portion of Primus's power is able to create, destroy, reshape and rule for eternity a universe / multiverse. ( the portion being the omega lock with keyes, and the evidence being in the show etc. )

That isn't a fact, that is your own interpretation of the facts, as such it is irrelevant.

Moving on to the Comic scan, it shows primus and unicron to be fighting purely within a single universe, rather than in several, which means they are not multiversal.

A full power Galactus should not be a multiversal entity. There are multiple Galactuses, for one, and for another, Galactus can only be as powerful as Eternity, of which there are one per universe.

But I thought Unicron was multiversial? It says so in his bio. And if that is indeed the case, he wins. 

But if Galactus has the ultimate nulifier in scenario 2, he wins. 

Being multiversal doesn't mean you just instantly win a fight, it depends who you're fighting. I've never seen Unicron do anything that suggested multiversal-level power, or even close, myself. He's just a planet-level threat, but the scan above shows what kind of threat Galactus is on a normal, not-fully-fed day, and it's far more impressive, more destructive and generally more powerful than anything Unicron has to offer.

snip

Three star systems is.. How many planets? Not that it matters, it's just nice to know exactly how easily Galactus would win these fights.

The only thing from his own universe, as has already been stated. Galactus can do a lot more damage than the Matrix can, and can almost definitely mimic all of it's other effects.

Wow, quite the discussion for this bout. Overall, my vote goes to Galactus mostly because of the sheer awesomeness of what we he can do when he is not hungry.

So is Galactus. Difference is, Unicron has never done anything on the scale that Galactus has.

But there was an arc that showed Galactus was only universal, because there was one of him for each universe. The arc where Abraxas was going around killing each one. 

alright  you want an honest +answer?  Stalemate.  Galactus may be more powerful than Unicron, but Unicron iss a cconstat in the Multivere, who devours entire universse.  short of using the Nullifier, it's better for Galactus just stays out of Unicron's way.

But there was an arc that showed Galactus was only universal, because there was one of him for each universe. The arc where Abraxas was going around killing each one. 

Multiversal or not, Galactus is more powerful than Unicron. The scan above is a very good example of how and why Galactus wins this fight.

alright  you want an honest +answer?  Stalemate.  Galactus may be more powerful than Unicron, but Unicron iss a cconstat in the Multivere, who devours entire universse.  short of using the Nullifier, it's better for Galactus just stays out of Unicron's way.

When did Unicron devour a universe?

In neither of those two videos, nor the comic scan do we see any evidence of multiversal level power, I'll just go through your points one by one, and show you the various errors.

The only thing in the transformers universe that has the power to stop Unicron, is the Matrix, that doesn't mean that it is the only thing in every universe which has sufficient power.

The first 35 seconds of this vid show that the tiny fragments are capable of creating universes.

Not quite, what is said in the video is that "I possess the omega lock, and the cyber planet keys, as well as the power to rule and create a new universe." which tells us that the keys aren't what gives him the power to create a universe.

So if the tiny fragments are capable of creating universes, than that puts Primus in the multiversal level.

Yes, this is true, however there's no evidence to support your claim that the fragments are capable of creating universes.

A portion of Primus's power is able to create, destroy, reshape and rule for eternity a universe / multiverse. ( the portion being the omega lock with keyes, and the evidence being in the show etc. )

That isn't a fact, that is your own interpretation of the facts, as such it is irrelevant.

Moving on to the Comic scan, it shows primus and unicron to be fighting purely within a single universe, rather than in several, which means they are not multiversal.

dude Unicron's is multiversal deal with it http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t550399.html

xlab, here's how you support your evidence:

I claim Luffy is tougher than Naruto (veterans and Naruto-fans please put your pitchforks down I'll explain my logic here and then you can flame me later).

Naruto fans claim Naruto is tougher.  

I show scans of Luffy getting run through by Croc, hit by a blade in the back of the head by Jango's disk, and other facts.

Naruto fans show Kyuubi Naruto stopping a sword.

What's that say?  Really nothing it's interpretation.

You may think that Galactus is weaker than Unicron.  But you have to prove it to 10 other people who are showing you he's not in the same league.  You need further proof, evidence.  Can Unicron reach beyond two planets? Can he rip the universe apart in anger? 

Can you SHOW where and how he did it?

That's CBUB for you, SHOW don't tell.