The Star Wars Fanatics: 4
The Foot Clan: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Beta Ray Bill vs. Captain Marvel / Shazam

MATCH SCORE
Beta Ray Bill: 9
Captain Marvel / Shazam: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Trevor Belmont (Netflix) vs. Domino (Marvel Comics)

MATCH SCORE
Trevor Belmont: 4
Domino (Marvel Comics): 8

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ashley J. Williams vs. Predator Pyramid

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 5
Predator Pyramid: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Mr. Peanut vs. Wendy

MATCH SCORE
Mr. Peanut: 5
Wendy: 6

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Lt. Ellen Ripley vs. New York City Penitentiary

MATCH SCORE
Lt. Ellen Ripley: 14
New York City Penitentiary: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Shocker vs. Rhino

MATCH SCORE
Shocker: 8
Rhino: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns) vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
The Mutants (The Dark Knight Returns): 3
Orcs: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Bragi vs. Zeus

MATCH SCORE
Bragi: 6
Zeus: 3

By UMPIRE

12:8 - George Volcano vs. Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
George Volcano: 4
Ronald McDonald: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Angar the Screamer vs. Trapster

MATCH SCORE
Angar the Screamer: 9
Trapster: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Magpie vs. King Shark

MATCH SCORE
Magpie: 3
King Shark: 9

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Ninjas vs. The 300 Spartans

MATCH SCORE
Ninjas: 6
The 300 Spartans: 7

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Thor vs. Anubis

MATCH SCORE
Thor: 7
Anubis: 2

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Apocalypse vs. Ultron

MATCH SCORE
Apocalypse: 10
Ultron: 0

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Doomsday vs. The Hulk

MATCH SCORE
Doomsday: 7
The Hulk: 5

By UMPIRE

12:8 - Demona vs. Lord Dominator

MATCH SCORE
Demona: 7
Lord Dominator: 4

1:5 - Master Yoda vs. Jean Grey

SEASON 1, ROUND 5

Master Yoda

832.jpg

Slot: General mental powers based character

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Master Yoda at Wikipedia

Official Site: George Lucas

Jean Grey

990.jpg

Slot: General mental powers based character

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Fantasy Team Page

Read more about Jean Grey at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Entertainment

Battle Terrain

Endless Caves

grid_caves.jpg

Even in full attack of the clones sonic the hedgehog mode Yoda would be hard pressed to overcome Jean's TK.

Or you know she'd just melt his brain before his light saber goes "wooosh"

I would think a Jedi's brain would be tougher to melt than an average person's, but I may be basing that on conjecture.

As for Jean's telekinesis, outside of full on crazy ass phoenix force stuff, Yoda could take her.

No Yoda couldn't take her and she still stomps since we would still have to use the most powerful version of film Jean Grey. That Jean Grey can actually be used here since her powers aren't cosmic but TK on a extremely high level.

No Yoda couldn't take her and she still stomps since we would still have to use the most powerful version of film Jean Grey. That Jean Grey can actually be used here since her powers aren't cosmic but TK on a extremely high level.

Yeah, when she was ripping people apart with her mind. Yoda can't do much against that.

In that case lets use yoda's most powerful version which is the short cartoons clone wars. Where he lifts up a star cargo ship and moves the tanks inside at the same time. His tk ain't nothing to laugh at

Jean usually has a hard time battling strong minds and yoda's actual speed may be his advantage. Not like she moves faster than humans in any movie and he does

Plus worst case he crushes her head via his tk. She is more powerful as in actual power but his physical capabilities are over hers anyday

Film Jean Grey at her most powerful blows Yoda up in seconds before he could even do anything. Yoda's physical abilities mean nothing since he wouldn't get near her.

We have no proof that her TK would kill him instantly as lets say a human or someone with no mind powers.

My reasoning is that while she is powerful in the movie, she is very easily persuaded, as to why she didn't just kill magneto or anyone else that she wanted to. She clearly knows his past, it's not like she just forgot. Also, she is more of a child than a rational adult. Yoda having great extraordinary perception and the ability to sense danger would sense danger, especially if her mind starts going nuts. He could speed blitz her as plenty of you guys in here have argued that the mind is only so fast and therefore not instantenous. Yoda could potentially sense a threat and then just push her windpipe in or force crush her heart. Dont mention that he will not kill as he has before and does kill if need be.

Simply stating that Yoda will not be a sitting duck. He has a 2/10

Yoda has a 0/10 chance. Yoda isn't fast enough to speed blitz Jean Grey without getting destroyed by her TK abilities. You want proof? Watch how Wolverine tried to get near her and he kept getting destroying repeatly. If it wasn't for his healing factor he would have been destroyed completely before getting anywhere near her. No Jean isn't very easily persuaded. Hence why she killed Charles Xavier, Cyclops, and even Magneto got scared in the forest when they spoke. Everything you are saying Yoda can do is nothing compared to Jean's power and what she could do.

so now Wolverine walking is the same speed as Yoda using the Force Speed? Highly doubt it. She is a child in that movie, using her killing Prof X is a bad analogy as she saw him as the one who always "caged" her up if you know what I mean. She was being rebellious which is why he died, Magneto was the one just saying what she wanted to hear and was using her for his own purposes.

Mind you in this movie she is not all powerful as "Phoenix" is in the books. She didn't really do much save disintergrate a few people and a little bit of property. Her only feats are killing Prof X and Scott really, besides a bunch of chumps that are regular humans only.

Yodaif going by all the movies has him running fast, being able to project Force Push and can definitely use his TK to knock her back. Mind you I said he has 2/10 and not saying she will lose, just stating that Yoda is not just a human and is much, much faster than her.

Now if you want to convince me, answer this:

1. Where does it show she can react to things faster than what humans can see? (name me the scene and which movie, do not get her comic counter part)

2. You say Logan only survived via his regen, I say he only survived because she let him (I mean she knows him and his capabilities and she does say "Kill Me", show me where my statement is false, although that has nothing to do with this.

3. Where in the movies did she show the ability to not get killed as easily as a woman her age? I mean she is powerful, but so in Magneto and he could still get killed by regular means i.e. shot, stabbed, choked. She was all offense and no one "tried" to stop her as in kill her. The X-Men wanted to help not kill or else (well the movie versions were weak anyway) There is no proof that I know of.

Finally we assume that she is full power or is she full power from the get go, I mean did Yoda get placed next to her and then the fight happens or is there distance and are they aware of each other? These are all factors and also one last point, in the movies she is not all knowing and might not even know Yoda is there unless she sees him. Logan was spying on her before Magneto sent him through some trees, if he was a sniper he would/could have killed her easily.

It doesn't matter the positioning or where they start off - Jean can find his position with her telepathy and shut his mind down or shred him to bits.

Also the Jedi do have some mental resistances but nothing impressive as to resist mental attacks on the scale of Jean Grey's.