Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Helena Douglas vs. Shermie

MATCH SCORE
Helena Douglas: 5
Shermie: 3

Spiral vs. Hundun

MATCH SCORE
Spiral: 4
Hundun: 1

Match Showdown 01 - Panty & Stocking VS Ronald McDonald

MATCH SCORE
Panty And Stocking: 8
Ronald McDonald: 1

UMPIRE

1:5 - Scar Predator vs. Voldemort

Good debate and fair voting. That's always great.

Yeah. Thing is, in Harry Potter, spells don't do too well against creatures with thick skin. (Like Dragons, Trolls, Giants, etc)

But I still see Voldemort winning by a good margin via Fiendfyre. That's right, not crucio, not Avada Kadavra, but fiendfyre.

And as for the votes, I'm surprised to see how close it was.

Predators have toughened skin, not thick?

I think it was both actually... Or something like a Hardened skin with a thick under layer of a denser rubbery like fatty tissue to absorb impacts and electricity or something...

Predators are far more denser than humans overall, through and through, so they don't necessarily need to have thick skin because of that.

In the context above, the thick skin/tough skin are synonymous. In Goblet of fire, it was stated due to their tough hide, spells didn't effect dragons anywhere near as much as wizards. However, later it stated because of their thick hide.

Either way, Predators aren't going to be affected as easily. That's okay though, because Fiendfyre is hot enough to kill them fairly quickly :)

Dragons can evidently be affected by spells if hit in the right spot and I'm seriously willing to bet while Dragons certainly have thicker skin/denser bodies than the likes of Yautja, Yautja are still capable of being affected by spells.

Besides I'm more under the impression the reason dragons aren't affected by spells aside their "skin" is because of their magical nature. -.-

Well, yes, they can still be affected by spells it just takes more to do so. For instance, in GoF, A bunch of wizards were able to stupefy a dragon by blasting it over and over at he same time.

And creatures magical in nature aren't immune to magic in HP, Dragons are no different. Their eyes are very vulnerable to magic. Their skin is what protects them from such things. . It is repeatedly stated in HP that tougher skinned beasts are less affected by spells.

Okay so the argument is moot for someone like a Yautja then?

Especially given the sheer firepower behind Voldemort's spells.

Honestly, Voldemort could probably down a Yautja with Avada Kadavra on the first try, depending on how angry he is.

Concerning the tough/thick skin debate, I might have remembered wrong but wasn't Hagrid unaffected by some spells deatheaters were casting at one point in the books?

Concerning the tough/thick skin debate, I might have remembered wrong but wasn't Hagrid unaffected by some spells deatheaters were casting at one point in the books?

Right you are. This is because he's half-giant. Though he was still affected by the spells, it was to a lesser degree.

Right you are. This is because he's half-giant. Though he was still affected by the spells, it was to a lesser degree.

That would seem to suggest some spells are designed / intended for the human physiology.  Predators are pretty far from human.

It ust goes back to the thicker/tougher skin thing. The tougher/thicker the skin, the less affected by certain spells it is. (Spells like reducio or expulsio would still probably effect them like they normally would a human)

I wanna say Scar but Voldemort's magic might prove to be too versatile. I think a veteran predator, one who's a master of stealth, would have a good chance of winning. Scar...I dunno

I'm not too aware of Scar's capabilities, but if he's fairly stealthy, he'd have a decent chance at winning.