By UMPIRE

Agent Carter S03E10 Match 17954 Peggy Carter vs. Daredevil (Golden Age)

MATCH SCORE
Peggy Carter: 0
Daredevil (Golden Age): 3

By UMPIRE

Zeo Megazord vs. Shogun Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Zeo Megazord: 0
Shogun Megazord: 5

By UMPIRE

Baiken vs. Sophitia Alexandra

MATCH SCORE
Baiken: 1
Sophitia Alexandra: 3

By UMPIRE

Pirates vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Pirates: 1
Cowboys: 3

By UMPIRE

Sogetsu Kazama vs. Jin Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Sogetsu Kazama: 1
Jin Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Chun-Li vs. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)

MATCH SCORE
Chun-Li: 2
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden): 5

By UMPIRE

Baron Zemo vs. Khan Noonien Singh

MATCH SCORE
Baron Zemo: 3
Khan Noonien Singh: 0

By UMPIRE

Shiki (Samurai Shodown) vs. Yang

MATCH SCORE
Shiki (Samurai Shodown): 4
Yang: 0

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Kyo Kusanagi

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 3
Kyo Kusanagi: 1

By UMPIRE

Uchiha Itachi vs. Nasty Boys

MATCH SCORE
Uchiha Itachi: 3
Nasty Boys: 2

By UMPIRE

Asuka Kazama vs. Crimson Viper

MATCH SCORE
Asuka Kazama: 3
Crimson Viper: 4

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Iori Yagami

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

1:3 - Doomguy vs. The Courier

SEASON 1, ROUND 3

Doomguy

2532.jpg

Slot: General ranged energy, magic or technology type character

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Read more about Doomguy at Wikipedia

Official Site: id Software

The Courier

6583.jpg

Slot: General ranged energy, magic or technology type character

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Read more about The Courier at Wikipedia

Official Site: Obsidian Entertainment

Battle Terrain

Mountain Peaks

grid_peaks.jpg

Doomguy has waded through evil's best and he laughed as he did it.

On one  hand the Doomguy does have an impressive arsenal. I'm sure i can equally argue that my guy has the same such as the Fatman, Nuka Bombs and the like. However I do think the terrain can come into play more on the Courier's side then anything else. After all lots of mountainous terrain in the New Vegas game that has to be navigated and fought on especially against those czadroes(sp?:shrugs), those poisonous buggers that tend to swarm pretty quickly. Add on the face off with those Super Mutant sorts on Big Mountain and that one town that they live in being pretty high altitude area and I think he has the advantage battlefield wise to take this.

IMO this is a clear win for Doomguy - the arsenal is superior, especially taking BFG into account and his endurance and skill is also up there. This guy has taken on enemies who shrug off rocket launchers in the face and battled through hell itself. Give it up for the bad-ass himself.  

Aye, the Courier might be able to best Doomguy in close combat but unless the Courier can dodge  the shots from the BFG9000, he's going down.

I don't know considering the Couier himself takes on creatures that can tank missiles aimed at their faces.He's also fast enough to be dealing with that bomb attack coming from the Boomers to the point that he's the only one they've seem to have seen pulled it off.

Who's to say he'd place himself in the spot of getting shot by that gun? One can obtain a snipe gun in game so there is no reason he could not hold himself up hidden, possibly by use of a Stealth Boy, for the few seconds it would take to pull off a few shots. Espeically that the terrain is something he's familiar with dealing in and battling on.

While those are very valid points and I'd be lying if I said, if their roles were reversed, the Courier with his arsenal could take on some of what Doomguy took on. But, notice how I say some. One of the best armor that the Courier can get is the Stealth Suit MK II which while it does do a damn good job of hiding the Courier, the AI that comes with the armor is very talkative and might give away the Courier's postion to Doomguy, who should have his powerups as that would make him the strongest 'version' and so if the Courier is spotted and has to get into close range with Doomguy, he's getting turned into pulp as Doomguy can even one-shot and gib demons while using the Berserk power up.

Oh, and if you wanna talk invisbility, Doomguy also has a powerup called Partial Invisbility which while it might not last as long as the stealth boy, it does even the playing field somewhat. Doomguy also isn't stupid, being a trained marine and if he does have a hard time spotting the Courier, he can just use the Megasphere to block the Courier's shots until it passes. He also has the invulnerability powerup. So yes Doomguy takes this. ^_^

Aye, I'd agree with you on that as well. But, like I said, the Doomguy doesn't have to go out and find the Courier. He can just use the Megasphere to block the Courier's shots and then figure out where they're coming from/along with hearing the armor yapping on, and I haven't played the DLC yet due to a XBOX Live mishap, but the Courier could be turned into a cyborg iirc? If that's the case, it might take more than one punch in Berserk mode to take him down, but once Doomguy gets his hands on him, it's good night for the Courier. And then, Doomguy goes on to take down the Legion all by himself. :)

Aye, I'd agree with you on that as well. But, like I said, the Doomguy doesn't have to go out and find the Courier. He can just use the Megasphere to block the Courier's shots and then figure out where they're coming from/along with hearing the armor yapping on, and I haven't played the DLC yet due to a XBOX Live mishap, but the Courier could be turned into a cyborg iirc? If that's the case, it might take more than one punch in Berserk mode to take him down, but once Doomguy gets his hands on him, it's good night for the Courier. And then, Doomguy goes on to take down the Legion all by himself. :)

Legion? Nah he can take House down if he wanted to I suppose; Bound to be doing that this run through after doing the DLC. As to the cyborg indeed he can become something akin to having implants and cybernetic parts. In that particular  download he's actually without a brain, heart, or spine. You are essentially a computer enhanced character that gets plus in some fields, not able to be poisoned for one thing and also being able to carry a good amount of stuff, but at the same time you'd be looked at differently from the other factions in the game. 

I can imagine this fight here being part of that whole Wild Wasteland perk and being an encounter not normal to the Fallout universe lol... I can even see this being the case where the Mysterious Stranger might even make an appearance due to the level of danger.