The Kraken (Clash of the Titans): 2
Midgard Serpent: 3

By UMPIRE

Siegfried vs. Gill

MATCH SCORE
Siegfried: 4
Gill: 1

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Michelangelo (2012)

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Michelangelo (2012): 0

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. April O'Neil

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3
April O'Neil: 0

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Doogie Howser vs. Beverly Crusher

MATCH SCORE
Doogie Howser: 1
Beverly Crusher: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Derelict (LV-426) vs. Penny (Inspector Gadget)

MATCH SCORE
The Derelict (LV-426): 8
Penny (Inspector Gadget): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Catwoman vs. Arsene Lupin III

MATCH SCORE
Catwoman: 2
Arsene Lupin III: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tinker Bell vs. Princess Aurora

MATCH SCORE
Tinker Bell: 8
Princess Aurora: 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Batman (Richard Grayson) vs. Leonardo (TMNT)

MATCH SCORE
Batman (Richard Grayson): 3
Leonardo (TMNT): 8

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Neal Caffrey vs. Dominic Toretto

MATCH SCORE
Neal Caffrey: 10
Dominic Toretto: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - The Death Star vs. Ron Stoppable

MATCH SCORE
The Death Star: 4
Ron Stoppable: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Anna Of Arendelle vs. Belle (Disney)

MATCH SCORE
Anna Of Arendelle: 12
Belle (Disney): 4

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Carlton Banks vs. Konohagakure

MATCH SCORE
Carlton Banks: 10
Konohagakure: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Tiana (Disney) vs. Pocahontas

MATCH SCORE
Tiana (Disney): 3
Pocahontas: 10

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Raphael (TMNT) vs. Lady Shiva

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (TMNT): 5
Lady Shiva: 9

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Snake-Eyes vs. Raiden (Metal Gear)

MATCH SCORE
Snake-Eyes: 4
Raiden (Metal Gear): 6

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Shinobi (Joe Musashi) vs. Michelangelo (1987)

MATCH SCORE
Shinobi (Joe Musashi): 6
Michelangelo (1987): 3

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Sir John Falstaff vs. Vice City

MATCH SCORE
Sir John Falstaff: 10
Vice City: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Arthur Morgan vs. Nathan Drake

MATCH SCORE
Arthur Morgan: 9
Nathan Drake: 2

By UMPIRE

11:6 - Dwight Schrute vs. Remnant

MATCH SCORE
Dwight Schrute: 4
Remnant: 6

Match 13984 Todd Smith and Horatio Caine vs. Adrian Monk and Dr. Gregory House

Gizmo Hibiki

Poker Night at the Electric Ferret

I walked into the neighborhood that I was supposed to arrive at. Apparantley there was some big poker hangout I was invited to. Or hangout, the letter I got from the mail wasn't really specific about what was gonna go down. This neighborhood was like something out of a noir film what with the buildings, vehicles, and even fashion sense. I was following the direction that was in the letter and it lead me to a...run down movie theater. I knocked on the door, unsure if I even had the right address. When the door opened, a a bald guy with a suit on was looking at me with the name "Wilkos" on his jacket.

"May I see your invitation sir?"

I gave him the envolope. After he gave it back to me, he told me to go in the entrance on the left of the theater. When I got inside, it looked like a theater that was never even finished. What got my attention was the snack stand actually had food from candies and sodas to sandwiches and juices.

After I got my lunch, being fish fingers and custard, I begun to go to the direction I have been told to go to. It was a pretty long hallway, but once I reached the end, a bar and a poker table was what was in here. Of course they had tables and couches and a Space Invaders arcade machine but let's not dwelve into details.

When I went to the poker table, I found four people that were waiting for me.

Starting from the left: There was a kid with long hair wearing a Metalica T-Shirt and leather jacket and what looked to be a broad swaord on his back, a man with dress pants and a jacket and red or blonde hair holding a pair of shades, a nervous looking gentleman with a full suit and very short hair and what looked like he was wiping his hand with wipes, and a man with jeans and blue jacket with a cane that has a fire pattern painted on it and was poping some pills.

The first one to speak up was the kid. "Yo guys, he's here." They turned to look at you. It was the red haired (blonde?) mans turn to speak. "I see you got our invitation. since all you know is that you're here to play poker, maybe we should be telling you what exactly you will be doing. You have been invited to play in an underground tournament in a series of card games. If you win, you get all the winnings. You lose, try again next time. Simple as that." The man with the cane spoke up. "But first..." He plopped a wad of cash on the table. "Entrance fee. You ahve to cough up some clams to play in our little get together." The nervous looking man talked. "Uhm, we don't know eachother, and I don't think he can cough clams." The kid slammed his sword on the table, almost cutting up the mand cash. "He means he has to pay money you dumbass ex detective! fourty-five thousand to be exact." as the redhaired (blonde? f*ck it, he's ginger) man and the kid put their money on the table, the nervous man fumbled in his pocket and put in extra with his share. "I put in fiftey instead. It's a nice even number." The guys just looked at him. "Dude, does it even matter?" "Well...to me yes." The kid rolled his eyes as a zombie looking dude dealt the cards to each guy, saying that they will be playing a normal game this round and something about being happy that a man named Ash wasn't here to chop his head off again (what the hell?). "Oh yeah, we didn't tell you our names. I'm Todd the oh so bad ass monster slayer. That red haired cop is Horatio, the germaphobe is Monk, and the druggy there is House" House pointed at him with his cane. "Hey, I resent that druggy remark." The zombie midget spoke up. "Alright guys, this will be a regualr team match of poker. And Todd, if I find you useing dark magic again, I'll put my foot up your ceester!"  Gun shots were heard and the dude fell off the table. Horatio was the one that shot him and as he put his gun away, he looked at Monk. "It's not police brutality. He was technically dead already." Monk handed him a wipe. "Wipe the blood off of those chips before you start the game!"

This was gonna be one long game....

Learn More About

Horatio Caine

Read more about Horatio Caine at Wikipedia

Official Site: CBS Broadcasting Inc. Links: Horatio Caine's Wiki Article Crimelab Official Site

Todd Smith

Read more about Todd Smith at Wikipedia

Official Site: Frantic Films Links: Wikipedia IMDB Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

Dr. Gregory House

Read more about Dr. Gregory House at Wikipedia

Official Site: Fox Broadcasting Company Links: House's Wiki Article House M.D. Guide Official Site

Adrian Monk

Read more about Adrian Monk at Wikipedia

Official Site: USA Network Links: http://en.wikipedia.org http://www.thrillingdetective. http://www.usanetwork.com/seri

I imagine House will struggle to keep his attention focused on his opponents when he has a teammate so fun to mess with. Monk is too easily distracted by the mannerisms of Todd and House to play effectively and will give his hand away trying to clean his cards. Todds a dumbass but he has a lucky streak and with Horatio he can win.