By UMPIRE

Agent Carter S03E10 Match 17954 Peggy Carter vs. Daredevil (Golden Age)

MATCH SCORE
Peggy Carter: 0
Daredevil (Golden Age): 3

By UMPIRE

Zeo Megazord vs. Shogun Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Zeo Megazord: 0
Shogun Megazord: 5

By UMPIRE

Baiken vs. Sophitia Alexandra

MATCH SCORE
Baiken: 1
Sophitia Alexandra: 3

By UMPIRE

Pirates vs. Cowboys

MATCH SCORE
Pirates: 1
Cowboys: 3

By UMPIRE

Sogetsu Kazama vs. Jin Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Sogetsu Kazama: 1
Jin Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Chun-Li vs. Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)

MATCH SCORE
Chun-Li: 2
Rachel (Ninja Gaiden): 5

By UMPIRE

Baron Zemo vs. Khan Noonien Singh

MATCH SCORE
Baron Zemo: 3
Khan Noonien Singh: 0

By UMPIRE

Shiki (Samurai Shodown) vs. Yang

MATCH SCORE
Shiki (Samurai Shodown): 4
Yang: 0

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Kyo Kusanagi

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 3
Kyo Kusanagi: 1

By UMPIRE

Uchiha Itachi vs. Nasty Boys

MATCH SCORE
Uchiha Itachi: 3
Nasty Boys: 2

By UMPIRE

Asuka Kazama vs. Crimson Viper

MATCH SCORE
Asuka Kazama: 3
Crimson Viper: 4

By UMPIRE

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Iori Yagami

MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 6
Iori Yagami: 4

By UMPIRE

Michael Myers vs. Jason Voorhees

MATCH SCORE
Michael Myers: 0
Jason Voorhees: 4

By UMPIRE

Domino (Marvel Comics) vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Domino (Marvel Comics): 2
Cybermen (Mondasian): 3

By UMPIRE

Xu Wenwu vs. Sun Ce

MATCH SCORE
Xu Wenwu: 4
Sun Ce: 2

By UMPIRE

Bonne Jenet vs. Darli Dagger

MATCH SCORE
Bonne Jenet: 2
Darli Dagger: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Clonetroopers vs. Orcs

MATCH SCORE
Clonetroopers: 0
Orcs: 11

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Lucky the Leprechaun vs. Willy the Hillbilly

MATCH SCORE
Lucky the Leprechaun: 9
Willy the Hillbilly: 2

By UMPIRE

12:15 - Copperhead vs. Shocker

MATCH SCORE
Copperhead: 5
Shocker: 6

By UMPIRE

12:15 - The Flash (Wally West) vs. Supergirl

MATCH SCORE
The Flash (Wally West): 4
Supergirl: 8

1:2 - Xena: Warrior Princess vs. Smiley Predator

SEASON 1, ROUND 2

Xena: Warrior Princess

375.jpg

Slot: General melee or close range type character

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Read more about Xena: Warrior Princess at Wikipedia

Official Site: Universal Studios

Smiley Predator

5390.jpg

Slot: General melee or close range type character

Season Wins: 0

Season Losses: 0

Read more about Smiley Predator at Wikipedia

Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox

Battle Terrain

Deep Jungle

grid_jungle.jpg

Between Smiley's arsenal and physical superiority, I think Xena's outmatched here. 

Hmm, while some don't see the movie as canon, There was that one scene in PREDATORS, with the Japanese yakuza who faced off in melee combat against that one predator.

Given that Preds are gennerally honourable enough to go Melee when their opponent doesn't have ranged weapons, I could see it playing out like that.

Then it comes down to, does Smiley have Dlex weapons/armour... If he does, then yeah, no contest, they fight, but eventually Xena's weapons and armour will break against him. Because I think while she May or may not have a steel sword, she's only got Bronze and leather armour.

Also, I'm not sure about the physical advantage, Xena WAS a favourite of the gods or something while she was out slaughtering people with her army. There's a Reason Aries had a thing for her. I'm not sure if it were Directly stated or just hinted at, but I do believe she is more then just a Mere Mortal.

Yeah, Xena was among the best warriors of her time in ancient Greece. While she often could give any of the gods a good fight, she was never really a match for them until she was temporarily given the ability to kill gods by, IIRC, biblical God. 

Xena has shown superhuman agility and peak, maybe slightly superhuman strength, but I've never really seen her have either that's quite on what the average Predator is capable of.

It's not that it isn't canon - it's just separate from some things and people prefer to use the alternate to avoid it altogether.

Falconer Predator was by far likely the only honorable one in the group.

Likely he does and seeing as this is combat, Predators can and will defend themselves against females, especially ones that are armed and not mortal entirely.

Though given his experience, superior weaponry, and he's definitely not eclipsed by Xena physically, it's more in his favor so I bet on him.

To answer a couple of things on Xena. Yeah she can give this a fair shake but not sure ultimately what she'd be doing about it's armor. In terms of fighting she's sure to throw the charkam first and if that doesn't bounce off but shatters instead i could see her using her sword to parry anything while going for physical strikes instead.

Ares had a thing for her in terms of wanting her as his warrior queen/princess. In terms of how much help he gave her? More helping her army at the time then Xena herself as she's not necessary considered your average warrior.

The jungle doesn't really help nor hinder either of these two really as she's adaptable as is the Predator. I actually could see them teaming on any potential predator animals within it. Neither one is liable to let some outsider force get involved or their kill.

It's possible that i falling into desperation she might also pull off some of the stuff Lao Ma taught her, that whole energy projection and levitation thing. Not saying it's a help nor a hinder here but just putting it out there that she's got more then just her weapons at her disposal in battle.

To answer a couple of things on Xena. Yeah she can give this a fair shake but not sure ultimately what she'd be doing about it's armor. In terms of fighting she's sure to throw the charkam first and if that doesn't bounce off but shatters instead i could see her using her sword to parry anything while going for physical strikes instead.

Ares had a thing for her in terms of wanting her as his warrior queen/princess. In terms of how much help he gave her? More helping her army at the time then Xena herself as she's not necessary considered your average warrior.

The jungle doesn't really help nor hinder either of these two really as she's adaptable as is the Predator. I actually could see them teaming on any potential predator animals within it. Neither one is liable to let some outsider force get involved or their kill.

It's possible that i falling into desperation she might also pull off some of the stuff Lao Ma taught her, that whole energy projection and levitation thing. Not saying it's a help nor a hinder here but just putting it out there that she's got more then just her weapons at her disposal in battle.

She could only access those powers if she has a pure heart, something she forfeit a long time ago. Pretty much agree that the Predator wins after a good fight.

I always thought this would be a awesome match. Honestly I think either one of them could win. She has the skills and physical abilities to pull this off. Fighting superior foes like this usually is her thing.  However the Predator has most of the advantages with his weapons, equipment, and armor. Also Predators physical move very fast as well and are strong in their own right. Though Xena has some great speed feats with the way she flips and bounces off stuff. Very good reflexes too. Xena is a smart warrior too and would know how to track the Predator. Another problem for her is that alot of Predators have more experience then her. What's overall going to determine the who the winner is here may be the location where their fighting. The Predator could take Xena out from a distance with it's shoulder blaster and even in close combat she may find hurting the Predator to be a problem with the armor it wears. Unless the Predator decides to give her a honorable fight and take off it's gear. Which then her chances would be higher. 

@Bigballerju:

How, exactly, will she know how to track where the Predator is? While granted, she's like to notice the light distortion if/when he cloaks, she doesn't have any idea where he'll be after that unless she's focusing most, if not all of her attention on him, which would be decidedly detrimental to her cause concerning defeating Smiley.

Thing is, Smiley has a massive advantage over her in essentially every way. Experience, equipment, weaponry... he has it all. Even if he goes in with no armor, she'd find him difficult to significantly injure, while his weapons would cut through her and her armor like butter.

Another thing, if it comes to close combat she's essentially screwed unless she was amped somehow by the gods/God (if what DSkillz said is correct about God giving her god-killing powers).

Xena is a highly skilled warrior who fight superior foes all the time with or without special abilities. Xena has the skills, intellect, and experience to track someone who is using stealth to attack her. Xena could draw it out in any number of ways. That's if she doesn't get blasted straight to hell first. The weapons and equipment isn't that massive of a advantage though it's a big one. Predators have been defeated by people less skilled then Xena who don't have her above human physical feats or fighting skills. Like I said either could win here. I said my part for Predator above.

She could only access those powers if she has a pure heart, something she forfeit a long time ago. Pretty much agree that the Predator wins after a good fight.

Ah true enough. I always wondered why they went the Amazon way,,well story dictate it to happen but still,,with Gabby rather then having her learn those sort of powers considering her pure nature during the early seasons.

Xena's strength seemed to range anywhere form slightly superhuman to on a par with the gods depending on the plot needs of any given episode, same with her skill and reflexes. There was an episode where she was in the modern world (her spirit reincarneted in what looked like Joxer's boby) and I think she dodged bullets with ease.

The sword might break on dlex armor but the chakram won't, no matter what you hit it against or how hard. It's indestructable until it serves a plot point for it to break.

If this fight happened on Xena's show, the Predator would give her a really rough time in the first encounter, in fact it would seem unbeatable. Then she would rally and stomp it into the ground. If she encountered Predators in a future episode, she would effortlessly slay them by the dozens.

Logic and consistency meant nothing on that show. :wacko:

They changed her skills as much as they had Gabby change her wardrobe  :D

Seriously though she tends to be considered skilled in battles where it seems the win is needed; a village is threaten etc.. It's when she's more on a lone fight or when the mythos around her wants to mess with her, the fates and the gods, that she's seen as more mortal then not.

As to the powered to kill the gods..it was essentially the christian God expoy of sorts who'd given the power through Eve, her daughter. That would be an interesting add to the database if she's not in there. Eve's skills are almost holy warrior like the few times she's shown.

Eh, I think the god-killing thing is really moot. Xena only really seemed to be able to exhibit any extra abilities (blocking/deflecting blasts, etc.) against the gods themselves.

Those abilities were also only temporary. Once Xena moved to kill the Archangel Michael, she was stripped of her powers on the spot. Believe it or not, though, Michael actually had it coming, IIRC.

Even with her natural abilities, Xena should still put up a good fight.

Eh, I think the god-killing thing is really moot. Xena only really seemed to be able to exhibit any extra abilities (blocking/deflecting blasts, etc.) against the gods themselves..

I disagree. On some shows she had trouble with half a dozen warriors but on others she could kill dozens and hardly break a sweat. Her skills were entirely governed by the rule of cool.

Those abilities were also only temporary. Once Xena moved to kill the Archangel Michael, she was stripped of her powers on the spot. Believe it or not, though, Michael actually had it coming, IIRC.

And, logically that should have been the end of it. But in a later episode she defeated Odin, and effortlessly at that. :blink:

I think Xena and Hercules got together and beat the crap out of logical consistency early in their careers.

I disagree. On some shows she had trouble with half a dozen warriors but on others she could kill dozens and hardly break a sweat. Her skills were entirely governed by the rule of cool.

Eh, that often depended on the relative skill of the warriors she was fighting.

And, logically that should have been the end of it. But in a later episode she defeated Odin, and effortlessly at that. :blink:

That was a more comedic episode. :P