Kunimitsu: 6

Sign in to follow this  
UMPIRE

1:2 - Wonder Woman vs. Urdnot Wrex

Getting riled up is my thing.

1092757-hercules_thumbs_up_super.jpg

than Mission accomplished.

Bullseye would not win here.

I believe you will find that Serge stated that Wonder Woman is only going to be Lynda Carter level; he stated this during during the Booker DeWitt Vs. Alucard match.

I believe you will find that Serge stated that Wonder Woman is only going to be Lynda Carter level; he stated this during during the Booker DeWitt Vs. Alucard match.

At what point did he state that for this season, Wonder Woman was the Lynda Carter version.  That version is his only real reference that he is fairly familiar with.

To be fair, my concept of Wonder Woman is the Linda Carter T.V. show.  And, I have no idea who Alucard is.  I do not know Anime.  So, yeah....

Anyways, next season I'm sure  more admins will want to look over the teams before the season launches.  We'll get better at these.  New thing, bugs, etc...

that means that what he was thinking was lower than what is in the match.  He would not have allowed comics Wonder Woman or Alucard had he known more about them.  Since this season is already underway, he made no declaration to change who the characters are.  Next season he will have admins look over the characters closer.  So for now Diana is the beast that her comic self is.

No. When he said Lynda Carter was what he had in mind, that was the Wonder Woman he meant was acceptable. Yours is not.

I think.

Yeah, the Lynda Carter version of Wonder Woman was kind of what I was thinking "Street Level" would be.  But, seeing as how there is already several clearly Not Street Level characters in I'd say just vote it as you see it.

Season one is kind of a Beta and it will probably just go 5 rounds - one for each active character.

Yeah, the Lynda Carter version of Wonder Woman was kind of what I was thinking "Street Level" would be.  But, seeing as how there is already several clearly Not Street Level characters in I'd say just vote it as you see it.

Season one is kind of a Beta and it will probably just go 5 rounds - one for each active character.

I has a suggestion for the next round, would it be possible to move the Ref's post on who wins to the First Post in the match? That way if people want to continue debating past the match final, like has happened, his post doesn't get lost.

Match Final Results

Wonder Woman: 16

Urdnot Wrex: 11

Wow!  Really?!