Ashley J. Williams vs. Negan

MATCH SCORE
Ashley J. Williams: 2
Negan: 7

Teletubbies vs. Sesame Street

MATCH SCORE
Teletubbies: 7
Sesame Street: 4

Anthony Gallen vs. Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto)

MATCH SCORE
Anthony Gallen: 7
Colombian Cartel (Grand Theft Auto): 2

Sir Dan Fortesque vs. Brook

MATCH SCORE
Sir Dan Fortesque: 3
Brook: 9

Sign in to follow this  
xLEGACYx

Recent revelations about Jonn Jonzz aka Martian Manhunter

*********SPOILERS FROM RECENT JUSTICE LEAGUE COMIC***********

In the latest issue of JL it is revealed that Manhunter's past with the JL still involves key stories.  Not all but one is certain.  The first encounter between the Justice League and Despero.

It also reveals that while with the JL Jonn never really used his powers to there full extent.  He always operated under the league's guidelines.  

Before it took the entire league to take down Despero.  In this issue Jonn takes him down in a couple of pages while not holding back.

Also knowing that Jonn was a part of the team and shares some pre new 52 history with the league, what  exactly went down to have the entire league fighting him in a panel from the first couple issues of Justice League?

This is not surprising.  In the past J'onn has taken down Despero by himself before(not physically, but through mind tricks), when the League failed to do so.  I believe that Superman has stated J'onn to be the most poweful being on Earth(pre new 52).

Yeah but in this New 52 when he unleashed his full mental power he owned Despero. It was awesome actually and I love whenever Martian Manhunter gets to shine like that. I wouldn't be surprised if the League and Martian Manhunter split over Stormwatch. Either that or Martian Manhunter did something that went against the League's rules on what is right.

I think seeing the story of what happened between them would make for a good small arc.  I believe it would sell pretty well.

J'onn explained in Stormwatch issue 1 why he is split between both teams.  "When I want to be a hero, I work with the Justice League, but when I want to be a warrior, I am with Stormwatch."

Figure out the difference of being a hero and a warrior and there is your answer. 

My take on it is that a hero will do what is right in the public eye.  Ex: Superman throwing Lex in jail, or Batman throwing Joker in Arkham.  A warrior would kill their foe on the spot so he could not cause further damage.

Stormwatch+-+Martian+Manhunter+01.png

stormwatch-1-martian-manhunter.jpeg