Maki Genryusai: 4
Kuma: 2

Genie (Aladdin) vs. The Djinn

MATCH SCORE
Genie (Aladdin): 6
The Djinn: 0

UMPIRE

1:1 - Naruto Uzumaki vs. Vilgax

Oh no, this is Vilgax from the original series. You can see in the video I posted.

Here is my reasoning behind it:

Ah Kay got ya.

You should choose to go with the other one if you really have to though it's not like anyone is stopping you, but in that case Naruto sort of wins.

Well I was talking about when Vilgax caught XLR8's hand but anyway XLR8's reflexes are better than you give him credit for.

This video shows shows off some of his reflex abilities. I'll break it down to which ones in particular later.

Just adding to this, here is some info from the Ben10 planet about XLR8 reflexes and speed

In Store 23 it was revealed he can attempt to type almost all possible codes on a padlock in virtually seconds. XLR8 has absurb reflexes that accompany this speed, allowing him to dodge attacks with little effort.

Anyhow, I'm just wrap my debate up with listing some basic things Vilgax has going for him.

Strength:

• One of his punches knocked Ben through several hi-rise buildings.
  • one of his ground pounds pretty much destoryed one of the president's head on Mount Rushmore
  • broke through Stinkfly's goo blob
Durability:
  • Was unphased by Heatblast's fire attacks
  • unphased by the intense heat of the melted asphalt of the road that Heatblast melted
  • Diamondhead's hands broke when he kept punching the unphased Vilgax
  • survived falling from a very distance
  • Before having his cybernetic implants survives a Nuke, though it's made clear he was seriously injured and widely believed to be dead but still a pretty good feat nevertheless. check the beginning video. The flashback right before and after the beggining theme song bit.

Ah Kay got ya.

You should choose to go with the other one if you really have to though it's not like anyone is stopping you, but in that case Naruto sort of wins.

Well I had put Vilgax in the melee category so I probably shouldn't use that version. Yah I probably could have but it's not a big deal to me. It's too late to anyway.

Doesn't matter. This version of Naruto has a Rasengan variation that cuts at the molecular level. Meaning for all of Vilgax's durability, he'll get distracted by clones and then hit by this Rasengan, chopping him apart.

If it was the Superman-lite version, I'd argue he'd have a greater chance but given the this Naruto is faster (Faster than XRL8 from Ben Ten, yes), can output thousands of clones, and do the method as I mentioned... well, yeah.

Well I was talking about when Vilgax caught XLR8's hand but anyway XLR8's reflexes are better than you give him credit for.

This video shows shows off some of his reflex abilities. I'll break it down to which ones in particular later.

I wasn't trying to undercut his reflexes, I just honestly couldn't recall how good they were.

Match Final Results

Naruto Uzumaki: 18

Vilgax: 9