Ayane vs. Kunimitsu

MATCH SCORE
Ayane: 7
Kunimitsu: 6

Mass Effect Universe vs. The Elder Scrolls Universe

MATCH SCORE
Mass Effect Universe: 5
The Elder Scrolls Universe: 4

Time Force Power Rangers vs. Choriki Sentai Ohranger vs. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

MATCH SCORE
Time Force Power Rangers: 0
Ch?riki Sentai Ohranger: 2
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 6

Sign in to follow this  
skadoosh

Gurren Lagann vs Galactus

Gurren Lagann, in it's final from, from the last episode

vs

Galactus, standard Marvel comics version, at 100% power

They are fighting in space, light-years away from Earth, because they don't fit anywhere else. They are fighting to the death, or something similar. They know nothing of each other prior to the match. Neither has any prep-time. Their respective morals are on, so they are both willing to go all out to destroy the other within their own moral boundaries.

Opinions?

Gurren Lagann with ease, the mech is the size of at least several galaxies and destroyed a universe with the side effects of his drills power. 

Wait, so a guy who literally REARRANGES GALAXIES AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE is not up to snuff with a galaxy eater?

Yeah, no.  GURREN LAGANN WINS!

Matter and energy manipulation.

Gurren Lagan is literally ENERGY OF THE SOUL!  They have Galactus beat.

Stop being ignorant and listen.

100% Galactus is an entity on par if not vastly superior to the likes of Eternity - this means he has effectively the capability of altering reality at a whim. BTW he doesn't eat galaxies, he eats planets. That doesn't have a direct correlation with his powers though seeing as he can restore a galaxy at a cost of his own energy (not @ 100% when did so). He's also destroyed several solar systems with a simple shockwave that was intended for an opponent while powerless and nearly starved iirc.

Simply put, Galactus rips the energy of the soul from Gurren Lagann and absorbs it, nourishing himself for quite a lengthy time if not outright erasing him from existence :)

How does Galactus win? 

Nigh-unlimited Energy and Matter manipulation, multiversal level Telepathy, the ability to manipulate Souls, the ability to create Life, the ability to give(and take) Superhuman abilities, the ability to revive himself if he were to die, and the fact that he doesn't actually have a purely physical body.

Galactus at 100% is a multiversal entity.

Ok, you really want to know?

To start, Tengen Toppa is bigger than Solar systems.  Here's a rough size scale to compare.

They are powered by their very will, their essiance, all of the normal shonen bs.  

Here's the episode in question.

Just tell me, or show me, how Galactus can fight something like that.

And that's not even their final form.

...Sirmethos and I just did - extrapolate for yourself from what was said.

Not that difficult.

Actually, it is.

You can't use logic with Gurren Lagann. 

Seriously, they redefined insane and over-the-top.

They have probably the same amount of energy manipulation, at least when their ally the Spiral King became part of the energy and gave it to the Dai-Gurren crew.  Matter manipulation they summon sniper rifles, drills, and other items to the same degree. 

They've broken free of mind traps and multi-dimmensional barriers on their own will. The traps grew stronger the more power they had and they broke free. 

Any more and I start sounding like this guy:

Actually, it is.

You can't use logic with Gurren Lagann. 

Seriously, they redefined insane and over-the-top.

They have probably the same amount of energy manipulation, at least when their ally the Spiral King became part of the energy and gave it to the Dai-Gurren crew.  Matter manipulation they summon sniper rifles, drills, and other items to the same degree. 

They've broken free of mind traps and multi-dimmensional barriers on their own will. The traps grew stronger the more power they had and they broke free. 

Any more and I start sounding like this guy:

lol, sniper rifles and drills?

Yes.  And yes, it's just as phallic as you think.

Mh... until you can prove to me that they have the power to actually defeat a multiversal entity of the scale that is Galactus, especially one that is armed with reality manipulation to a superior degree than the likes of anything Gurren Lagann, I'd stow that talk of insanity and over the top as the means to why he'd win.

Bottom line, Galactus is the superior entity in this melee and he wins - if he wasn't 100%, Gurren Lagann would have a chance.

The anti-spiral is decpicted as being omniscient, omnipresent and nigh-omipotent on a multiversal scale.  They can appear anywhere in the Gurren Lagann multiverse and produce mechs for combat.  Their attacks are powerful enough to create and destroy entire universes that has the power of multiple universal Big Bang Explosion.  They rip holes through multiple dimensions and have power on a God-like scale able to alter fundamental laws of reality, probability and matter creation out of thin air. The only one who is stronger is the pilot of Lagann, Simon the Digger.

SOOOOOOOOO

That's the same level as Galactus at 100% and Simon the Digger, the ONLY person stronger than the Anti-Spiral who is piloting Lagann. 

Gurren Lagann wins.  Drillogogy.  

• Like 1

Mh.

Impressive - are you going off the assumption that Simon obtains Omnipotence by the end of the film?

Because by far, even if he has about the same powers, Galactus is still the superior entity in the usage of his powers. :) Simply because of experience, knowledge (actual omniscience) and whatnot - I don't see anything about Simon obtaining Omniscience, just Omnipotence.

Edit: I see you copied and pasted from the wiki... I'd like to actually check the sources.

I'm not saying Simon is Omni-potent.  He's got more raw power than the Anti-Spirals.  

What sources do you want?  I can post episodes from Youtube showing the stunts, hell THE FINAL EPISODE where most of his raw power is already posted.  

It's Anime first, so what episodes do you need for this to be proven?  

Ep 26, locks the entire crew in mind prisons to weaken them, the stronger the will the stronger the illusion.  Oh, and appears on the bridge with ease.

Ep 25:  Anti-Spirals create a sea in space of despair based on intense gravity (yes I know the science is bullshit but as I posted, Chester A. Bum when you try to apply logic).   

Ep 24:  Travels along time and space, creating thousands of mechs to attack them as soon as Dai-Gurren 

Ep 27:  Full power unleashed, watch it for the insanity.

Ep 20:  Anti-Spirals have the moon crashing towards Earth to kill everyone on it as they are a threat.  Surround the arc of humanity with ships ready to destroy them all.

Care for any more proof?

I'm saying Galactus is effectively nigh omnipotent (he's still under the Living Tribunal and the One Above All).

And Gurren Lagann has beaten someone like that as I have shown. The whole team completes the system as they are all in one giant Megazord esquie creature.