Q-Rex: 1
Dragonzord: 3

By UMPIRE

Leifang vs. Asuka Kazama

MATCH SCORE
Leifang: 2
Asuka Kazama: 3

By UMPIRE

Cad Bane vs. Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch)

MATCH SCORE
Cad Bane: 3
Clone Force 99 (The Bad Batch): 1

By UMPIRE

Blue Mary vs. Cassandra Alexander

MATCH SCORE
Blue Mary: 0
Cassandra Alexander: 5

By UMPIRE

Tracer (Overwatch) vs. Chell (Portal)

MATCH SCORE
Tracer (Overwatch): 5
Chell (Portal): 1

By UMPIRE

Sailor Scouts vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Sailor Scouts: 6
Cybermen (Mondasian): 0

By UMPIRE

Kilik vs. Ash Crimson

MATCH SCORE
Kilik: 1
Ash Crimson: 2

By UMPIRE

Tasha Yar vs. Al Capone

MATCH SCORE
Tasha Yar: 5
Al Capone: 1

By UMPIRE

Kasumi vs. Kazumi Mishima

MATCH SCORE
Kasumi: 5
Kazumi Mishima: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Jhun Hoon

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 7
Jhun Hoon: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Ozymandias (Watchmen) vs. Lisbeth Salander

MATCH SCORE
Ozymandias (Watchmen): 8
Lisbeth Salander: 0

By UMPIRE

9:10 - Zombies (World War Z) vs. Ewoks

MATCH SCORE
Zombies (World War Z): 7
Ewoks: 4

Rate the X-Men Based On Their Sexual Prowess

Challenge accepted:

Poison Ivy: Name should be an early warning. High risk of STIs and or parasites. Wants babies, be prepared for committment and by committment I mean she may use you as an incubator. Stay away.

Harley Quinn: A blast to go out with and I imagine a freak in the bed, but comes with a lot of emotional baggage and a creepy ex you will find yourself talking about alot. Be clear you are not looking for anything serious and practice your self defence.

Catwoman/Black Cat: Can usually be counted on for the big stuff but will skrew you over in small ways. Both like serious, uptight brooding types. Require a lot of energy to keep up with. Will never fully abandon crime for you. In Black Cats case will continue to pine after you end things and is actually bad luck.       

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kate... did you just friendzone the Iceman?

You know, I like this topic. It's refreshing to see male comic characters being treated like sex symbols. I think this is really what everyone means when they talk about equality. 

Three things. One, for the Granny Goodness comment.   Second: For the Nathan Fillion lovers (he's quite awesome, I have to say)   The hammer is his p****.   Third: Big Barda.   She is powerful, stat

Darkseid: Being a literal god, Darkseid is powerful and prefers to be in charge, if you're into that sort of thing.

Unfortunately, he's as likely to disintegrate you as he is to talk to you, and the way he treats his subordinates is pretty lousy. His relationship with his kids is even worse. And his pre-occupations with conquering and the Anti-Life Equation keep him pretty busy.

It's interesting, Kate awesome's post focused on personalities and most of the guys seem to be focusing on physical abilities. Hmm... ;)

Rogue - Pretty self-involved She can act pretty sexy, but the whole, "C'mere big boy... DON'T TOUCH ME!" thing would get old pretty quick.

She's the original untouchable object of desire. Better to just be friends. If you're not into a lot of emotional drama, it might be even better just to move to another city.

Storm - wise and kind with a bit of a wild side. If the "being in harmony with nature" translates to being in harmony with her partner, that'd lead to some extra-nice shared moments.

Serious long term relationship potential here.

Jean Gray - Beautiful girl next door with hidden depths. She's awfully forgiving (probably a necessary thing for someone who can read minds) and loyal. The only downside here is she has a real thing for dangerous bad boys and uptight pricks.

It'd be great while it lasted, but sooner or later she's going to die, tragically but temporarily, or turn evil, or something else equally emotionally traumatizing. Best to have a relatively short term relationship.

Kitty Pryde - No way I'm weighing in on this. She's a kid! :blink:

With the exception of Kitty, you explained the dating precautions I'd have with Rogue and Storm  :lol: .

For Kitty, I'd say shes at least good for having a friend, mainly because she can be a fun person to be with as long as you aren't discussing work.

Galactus  - Ow

You know, technically he can be any size you want him to be. I'd imagine he'd be pretty emotionally disconnected though.

Nobody's done Granny Goodness yet :wacko:

Three things. One, for the Granny Goodness comment.

MotivatorBrainBleach2.jpg

Second: For the Nathan Fillion lovers (he's quite awesome, I have to say)

Captain_Hammer.jpg

The hammer is his p****.

Third: Big Barda.

She is powerful, statuesque, and quite aggressive after being raised on Apokolips by the aforementioned Granny. If you're into the aggressive type I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Barda is a loyal and courageous hero and despite being quite ruthless in battle she is truly a good person at heart, fighting with New Genesis against Apokolips' evil. But she's married and she doesn't take kindly to any lewd behavior.

664668-jla_33_2.jpg

Plastic Man, you reckless/lucky S.O.B.

• Like 1

Thanks for the nightmares Dinsdale I really needed that in my subconscious.

Anyway:

Galactus: too condescending and is clearly not over his on-off partner. Try competing with a surfer dude. 

Magneeto: An old, cranky racist who is constantly complaining that his kids are ungrateful. You might as well sleep with Pat Robertson.

Dr Doom: Gentlemanly, chivalrous manner. But if you dont measure up to mommy he will choke a bitch.  Is a monarch, big turn on for those drawn to power and/or want to be a princess. And for those who like bad boys and/or are those people who write to serial killers he puts the same value on human life as malaria. But is horribly burned, never takes off his armor and most likely doesn't have the use of his penis. So short of some body snatching date *insensitivity* antics things are stuck in the friendzone.

Three things. One, for the Granny Goodness comment.

MotivatorBrainBleach2.jpg

Second: For the Nathan Fillion lovers (he's quite awesome, I have to say)

Captain_Hammer.jpg

The hammer is his p****.

Third: Big Barda.

She is powerful, statuesque, and quite aggressive after being raised on Apokolips by the aforementioned Granny. If you're into the aggressive type I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Barda is a loyal and courageous hero and despite being quite ruthless in battle she is truly a good person at heart, fighting with New Genesis against Apokolips' evil. But she's married and she doesn't take kindly to any lewd behavior.

664668-jla_33_2.jpg

Plastic Man, you reckless/lucky S.O.B.

I would actually imagine her to get really sweet and docile in the bedroom if her partner was the aggressive one.