Alex Cross vs. Azazel

MATCH SCORE
Alex Cross: 2
Azazel: 4

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. Bone Saw McGraw

MATCH SCORE
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: 7
Bone Saw McGraw: 4

Bass Armstrong vs. Alex (Street Fighter)

MATCH SCORE
Bass Armstrong: 2
Alex (Street Fighter): 5

Dhalsim vs. Voldo

MATCH SCORE
Dhalsim: 4
Voldo: 3

Cindy Aurum vs. Deliah Blue

MATCH SCORE
Cindy Aurum: 4
Deliah Blue: 3

Yoshimitsu vs. Ryu Hayabusa

MATCH SCORE
Yoshimitsu: 1
Ryu Hayabusa: 5

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Ransik

MATCH SCORE
MIghty Morphin Power Rangers: 3
Ransik: 5

Donatello (Mirage) vs. King (Art Of Fighting)

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 17
King (Art Of Fighting): 4

Sign in to follow this  
potterpuppetpals

The New Regime vs The Justice Lords

The Superman of the New Regime universe has discovered a way to get to the Justice Lords' dimension with the help of Regime Cyborg. The Justice Lords and Superman's army meet in Metropolis to battle it out.

Justice Lords:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Hawkgirl

Green Lantern

Batman

vs

New Regime:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Solomon Grundy

Yellow Lantern

Cyborg

Raven

Sinestro

Black Adam

Yeah The Regime has more people, unless Justice Lords Batman has like a bunch of prep or something I can't see them winning.

Edit: Actually Justice Lord's have Martian Manhunter can be a huge factor....and he is ruthless.  This might can actually go either way. 

New Regime:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Solomon Grundy

Yellow Lantern

Cyborg

Raven

Sinestro

Black Adam

Um... Sinestro is the Yellow Latern here. And mainly due to Black Adam, who'd be the extra super-muscle and who I believe has some degree of resistance to telepathy, the Regime would win. 

Um... Sinestro is the Yellow Latern here. And mainly due to Black Adam, who'd be the extra super-muscle and who I believe has some degree of resistance to telepathy, the Regime would win. 

Yellow Lantern is Hal Jordan who's joined the Sinestro Corps.

And the Regime takes this. Usually Batman in the DCAU had writing on his side (looking at you, Paul Dini/Bruce Timm) but the Regime has too many people and members who are too powerful for the Justice Lords.

Yellow Lantern is Hal Jordan who's joined the Sinestro Corps.

I'm guessing this happened in either In Blackest Night or New 52. But yeah, with two Lanterns and Adam, the Regime has this.

I'm guessing this happened in either In Blackest Night or New 52. But yeah, with two Lanterns and Adam, the Regime has this.

Actually this happened in the Injustice game universe. It's a really complicated story, and it's set in it's own continuity.

Not saying Justice Lords will win just saying it wouldn't be easy.  I mean Manhunter is ruthless no holding back in the Justice Lords so all of his telepathy abilities he can use to their fullest and without hesitation.  I think it'd come in handy for this fight, saying the Regime just butchers Justice Lords easily I can't see happening.

The Superman of the New Regime universe has discovered a way to get to the Justice Lords' dimension with the help of Regime Cyborg. The Justice Lords and Superman's army meet in Metropolis to battle it out.

Justice Lords:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Hawkgirl

Green Lantern

Batman

vs

New Regime:

Superman

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Solomon Grundy

Yellow Lantern

Cyborg

Raven

Sinestro

Black Adam

Black Adam > Superman

Wonder Women + Solomon Grundy > Wonder Women

Aquaman > Batman

Raven + Cyborg > Hawkgirl

Sinestro > Green Lantern

Yellow Lantern + Superman > Martian Manhunter

Clean Sweep with the only real threat coming from MM. 

Black Adam > Superman

Wonder Women + Solomon Grundy > Wonder Women

Aquaman > Batman

Raven + Cyborg > Hawkgirl

Sinestro > Green Lantern

Yellow Lantern + Superman > Martian Manhunter

Clean Sweep with the only real threat coming from MM. 

black adam is not more powerful than superman  adam is on the same level as martian manhunter who is on par with superman as we normaly see him but superman wholds back judging by feats i would say they are both about half of superman's max stats adam is a better fighter and uses magic which will help him but superman would put adam down.

batman would beat aquaman  granted aquaman out classes him in every way except skill and brains but if they fought in the comics batman would likely win he has beat tougher without prep he he took on wonderwoman in hand to hand and did well and has doged attacks from supes which aquaman isn't as fast as either of them.

black adam is not more powerful than superman  adam is on the same level as martian manhunter who is on par with superman as we normaly see him but superman wholds back judging by feats i would say they are both about half of superman's max stats adam is a better fighter and uses magic which will help him but superman would put adam down.

batman would beat aquaman  granted aquaman out classes him in every way except skill and brains but if they fought in the comics batman would likely win he has beat tougher without prep he he took on wonderwoman in hand to hand and did well and has doged attacks from supes which aquaman isn't as fast as either of them.

To be fair, in the comics Batman dodged blows from a Superman who was still holding back and fighting mind control. And Wonder Woman has BEATEN Batman in a hand to hand fight.

And Black Adam is more powerful than DCAU Superman, who is the Justice Lord Superman.

fair enough on the black adam being stronger than the dcau version.

but still the attack batman dodged was still at speeds as fast if not faster than aquaman  and batman has done well against wonderwoman in the past meaning he will give aquaman one hell of a fight if not beat him.