By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 22 Match 17301 Medusa (Marvel) vs. Carmen Sandiego

MATCH SCORE
Medusa (Marvel): 0
Carmen Sandiego: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 21 Match 17300 Ruby Rose vs. Tracer (Overwatch)

MATCH SCORE
Ruby Rose: 4
Tracer (Overwatch): 2

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 20 Match 17299 Cassie Cage vs. Trini Kwan

MATCH SCORE
Cassie Cage: 4
Trini Kwan: 1

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 19 Match 17298 Wednesday Addams vs. Chloe Bourgeois vs. Chel

MATCH SCORE
Wednesday Addams: 1
Chloe Bourgeois: 2
Chel: 1

By UMPIRE

Ash Crimson vs. Necalli

MATCH SCORE
Ash Crimson: 3
Necalli: 1

By UMPIRE

Black Widow vs. Cybermen (Mondasian)

MATCH SCORE
Black Widow: 5
Cybermen (Mondasian): 1

By UMPIRE

Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water) vs. Zarana

MATCH SCORE
Tula (Pirates Of Dark Water): 4
Zarana: 2

By UMPIRE

Donatello (Mirage) vs. Jubei Yagyu

MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 4
Jubei Yagyu: 3

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 18 Match 17279 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Baby Doll vs. Ladybug

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 1
Baby Doll: 0
Ladybug: 2

By UMPIRE

Minute Men (Kaiserreich) vs. The French Foreign Legion

MATCH SCORE
Minute Men (Kaiserreich): 1
The French Foreign Legion: 2

By UMPIRE

G.I. Joe vs. Zombies vs. The Super Hero Taisen Army

MATCH SCORE
G.I. Joe: 2
Zombies (Return of the Living Dead): 1
The Super Hero Taisen Universe: 5

By UMPIRE

Doctor Strange vs. Fat Buu

MATCH SCORE
Doctor Strange: 6
Fat Buu: 1

By UMPIRE

Space Jockey Alien vs. Astro Megazord

MATCH SCORE
Space Jockey Alien: 2
Astro Megazord: 4

By UMPIRE

Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Galford D. Weller

MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 6
Galford D. Weller: 3

By UMPIRE

Cybermen (Mondasian) vs. Agent Bishop

MATCH SCORE
Cybermen (Mondasian): 5
Agent Bishop: 1

By UMPIRE

King Triton vs. The Leviathan (Atlantis)

MATCH SCORE
King Triton: 6
The Leviathan (Atlantis): 1

By UMPIRE

Daredevil vs. Michael Myers

MATCH SCORE
Daredevil: 8
Michael Myers: 2

By UMPIRE

Leonardo (Mirage) vs. Haohmaru

MATCH SCORE
Leonardo (Mirage): 6
Haohmaru : 4

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Julian Bashir vs. Hawkeye Pierce

MATCH SCORE
Julian Bashir: 2
Hawkeye Pierce: 7

By UMPIRE

11:11 - Master Shifu vs. Eric Taylor

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 2
Eric Taylor: 4

Scar Predator vs Ben 10

skadoosh

Scar, from the film Alien vs Predator

vs

Ben, from the series Ben 10: Alien Force

They are fighting in New York city, which they start on opposite sides of. They know nothing of each other save what the other looks like, in all of their possible forms. To win one must kill or incapacitate the other. They are both in character, respectively. Scar has all his gear, bio-mask, body armour, combi-staff, wrist-blades, knife, plasma caster, etc, and Ben has the Omnitrix, obviously, with all the aliens he has in Alien Force except the cosmic-level ones, like Alien X.

Opinions?

Exactly how old is Ben 10 by the time of Alien Force?

If he is 18 and over... then Scar would be able to fight him as it wouldn't put a risk on his honor.

Any younger, than by default... Ben would win because Scar wouldn't risk his honor in fighting a young prey that is not fair game.

-Rakai'Thwei

If he is 18 and over... then Scar would be able to fight him as it wouldn't put a risk on his honor.

Any younger, than by default... Ben would win because Scar wouldn't risk his honor in fighting a young prey that is not fair game.

-Rakai'Thwei

Ben is 15 in Alien Force

Well, Scar would not be willing to kill Ben while he was in his human child form. But I think Scar could defeat some of Ben's aliens.

Which aliens do you think Ben could use to win this, then? See below regarding Ben's age, at least in this fight.

Yeah he can instantly change from one alien to another.  Ben wins, his alien powers are too versitial. (probably spelled that wrong). 

Ben does indeed have the ability to change between aliens instantly, and his many aliens have many different powers, but Scar could very well kill or incapacitate him when he's in one of his weaker alien forms. Ben isn't going to go straight for the most durable alien first, as he knows nothing about Scar's weapons or abilities, but Scar knows nothing about what Ben can do, either. Both are going to play it cautious, at first.

-Rakai'Thwei

Scar has no way of knowing or finding out how old Ben is, and it wouldn't matter much if he did. Yautja fight and kill all sorts of different alien creatures, of all shapes, sizes and ages. The meaning of age is relative to the species. Yautja don't discriminate based on how old opponents are but how well they can defend themselves, and how much of a challenge they present, and what with all the alien abilities Ben has, fighting him is definitely a fair, but challenging, game for Scar.

Also, remember the following:

Well, they don't have to kill each other, unless they really want to. In the OP it's says they can incapacitate each other

Which aliens do you think Ben could use to win this, then? See below regarding Ben's age, at least in this fight.

Ben does indeed have the ability to change between aliens instantly, and his many aliens have many different powers, but Scar could very well kill or incapacitate him when he's in one of his weaker alien forms. Ben isn't going to go straight for the most durable alien first, as he knows nothing about Scar's weapons or abilities, but Scar knows nothing about what Ben can do, either. Both are going to play it cautious, at first.

Scar has no way of knowing or finding out how old Ben is, and it wouldn't matter much if he did. Yautja fight and kill all sorts of different alien creatures, of all shapes, sizes and ages. The meaning of age is relative to the species. Yautja don't discriminate based on how old opponents are but how well they can defend themselves, and how much of a challenge they present, and what with all the alien abilities Ben has, fighting him is definitely a fair, but challenging, game for Scar.

Also, remember the following:

True that, but I Ben usually looks at an opponent off the whim of his head chooses who is best first.  If he picked an alien that is weaker but faster than Scar or can faze through walls or can control machines I don't see Scar hitting him.  I will give you that some aliens Scar can take down. 

Yautja fight and kill all sorts of different alien creatures, of all shapes, sizes and ages. The meaning of age is relative to the species. Yautja don't discriminate based on how old opponents are but how well they can defend themselves, and how much of a challenge they present, and what with all the alien abilities Ben has, fighting him is definitely a fair, but challenging, game for Scar.

The part which I have bolded and italicized isn't entirely true.

While the Yautja DO take on many different kinds of prey of different sizes and ages-- there are limitations to what is considered fair game and what is not fair game. If they were nothing more than blood thirty monsters with no code of ethics or guidelines and rules to the hunt, then the child with the toy gun in Predator 2 would've been killed on the spot. However Ghost had scanned the object in the child's hand and found out that it was a toy and ultimately left him alone. Also, let's not forget that Ghost had considered killing Detective Cantrell in the subway but scanned her body as soon as he had detected two hearbeats within her, and found out that she was carrying an unborn fetus and therefore was hands off. The expanded universe material also heavily expands and details this by explicitly mentioning and showing that the hunting of children is considered a highly dishonorable act to the point of marking a hunter as irredeemable and to be killed on sight, such as the case when a group of renegade Unbloodeds had killed Bobby Sheldon's family back on Ryushi during the events of Prey-- when Dachande found out that one of his clan initiates had broken a serious rule in the hunt, he had immediately killed that Unblooded.

I will give you that Scar has no way of knowing what Ben's age is. However I have to exactly ask how the two encountered each other and more or less... who threw the first punch? Now.. unless this is a Deadliest Warrior type of scenario here where we just say: "Oh, let's take so and so and put them here and find out who is the Deadliest Warrior" kind of situation... makes things hard to really deduce.

If Ben is in one of his alien forms as soon as Scar discovers him... Then there could be a fight. If Ben is in his human form, I don't see a fight happening so... let's assume Ben is in one of his alien forms for the sake of this scenario here. Okay, there could be a fight and something could happen here.

As to who wins.. I haven't seen much of Ben 10. So I won't comment on who wins.

Also, kudos for not underhanding Scar here by throwing his gear off. This is something I like to see.

-Rakai'Thwei

True that, but I Ben usually looks at an opponent off the whim of his head chooses who is best first.  If he picked an alien that is weaker but faster than Scar or can faze through walls or can control machines I don't see Scar hitting him.  I will give you that some aliens Scar can take down. 

snip

Regarding the child with the toy gun, he probably wasn't killed because the gun was a toy and he didn't know how to use real guns, anyway, presenting neither a threat nor a challenge to the Yautja. They hunt for sport, collecting trophies and such, and honour, fighting enemies that present interesting and difficult tasks to them. Age really has nothing to do with it. The children of one race may be extremely skilled fighters, and thus give the Yautja a good hunt.

Ben will have chosen an alien form at the beginning of the fight, but he will have done so based entirely on what Scar looks like, as that's all they know about each other prior to the fight, and they have to find each other first, so Ben will have gone for a convenient alien for finding an enemy quickly.

I only remove a Yatuja's gear if it makes the fight more fair. In this case it's the other way around; Scar having his gear is what makes him a good opponent for Ben.

Age really has nothing to do with it. The children of one race may be extremely skilled fighters, and thus give the Yautja a good hunt.

Within the Aliens vs Predator universe, we are not aware of what other races exist outside of the following:

Humans

Yautja

Xenomorphs

Reapers

Engineers

Having that said-- the Expanded Universe material does suggest that the Yautja do not hunt the younglings of most races. The only exception to this is of course, the Xenomorph but this concerns mostly facehuggers and chestbursters-- this is more than likely to prevent any infestations from getting out of hand. For the most part, the Yautja are extremely reluctant in hunting the young of many races, if not all of them within the listed criteria I mentioned above. As far as I am aware, there are no alien races who have children serving as warriors within the Alien vs Predator universe.

However there has been a case where a Yautja had killed a Bear cub as it was under the assumption that it had been a worthy prey. The Bear cub in question was play fighting with it's sibling and was winning in a friendly wrestling match-- but then the Yautja had killed it. Upon coming to claim his trophy, the Yautja in question discovered that he had killed a cub and he had expressed his frustration in the form of a roar and realized a mistake which he had made. This would suggest that many young, with the exception of Xenomorphs, are for the most part considered taboo.

-Rakai'Thwei

snip

The expanded universe is vast, and there's enough information there to show how the Yautja think. Also, again, age is relative. Yautja live for hundreds of years, but a young one might fight and kill a human of twenty or thirty, not old at all for a human, if he's a skilled enough combatant.

However there has been a case where a Yautja had killed a Bear cub as it was under the assumption that it had been a worthy prey. The Bear cub in question was play fighting with it's sibling and was winning in a friendly wrestling match-- but then the Yautja had killed it. Upon coming to claim his trophy, the Yautja in question discovered that he had killed a cub and he had expressed his frustration in the form of a roar and realized a mistake which he had made. This would suggest that many young, with the exception of Xenomorphs, are for the most part considered taboo.

Exactly, age doesn't stop them. It's all about their enemies ability to put up a fight. That one case is odd, as the Yautja had no way of knowing how old the bear was, but it doesn't make much difference. Like i said, it's about the hunt, regardless of the age of the prey.

But this isn't the focus of the match. If Scar would have any issues about fighting and/or killing Ben, he doesn't in this Rumble.

The expanded universe is vast, and there's enough information there to show how the Yautja think. Also, again, age is relative. Yautja live for hundreds of years, but a young one might fight and kill a human of twenty or thirty, not old at all for a human, if he's a skilled enough combatant.

In the case of human beings, it's because Yautja age much slower than humans and live not for just hundreds of years but thousands of years. I do agree that if a human who is in his twenties or thirties is a skilled enough combatant, is more or less eligiable to be considered prey. Therefore, we are in a mutual agreement with that.

Exactly, age doesn't stop them. It's all about their enemies ability to put up a fight. That one case is odd, as the Yautja had no way of knowing how old the bear was, but it doesn't make much difference. Like i said, it's about the hunt, regardless of the age of the prey.

Alright, I found a good and reliable source which does clear up the issue on the matter regarding Yautja hunting young of any species. It turns out that we are both in the right. You are right in the idea that Yautja are allowed to hunt many species as long as they are capable of it, and I am in the right that Yautja are not allowed to hunt children. Here are the guidlines and rules to the hunt:

• During the hunt, Yautja employ a silent system of hand gestures to communicate with each other. This "sign language" is very simple and only capable of relating simple messages or ideas.
  •  
  • The hunter must be sure that his prey is considered game, and lawful to kill. It is dishonorable to Hunt something that is not a threat; those who have done no harm should have no harm done to them.
  •  
  • Never kill a non-fully grown member of an intelligent species, they are harmless. Penalty is combat to the death.
  •  
  • On a hunt, it is criminal to leave even a single prey behind.
  •  
  • When hunting for food, take only the weak. This is to purify the species' line.
  •  
  • The Yautja will generally ignore unarmed Oomans, especially women. If a person is skilled enough to be dangerous without weapons, the Yautja will be more than happy to fight. Of course, they consider a Kainde Amehda dangerous anytime.
  •  
  • It is considered a great honor by the Yautja to participate in the hunts, which obtain the Kainde Amedha queen from which they obtain their supply of eggs. To obtain a live queen, the Yautja hunting party must venture into an Kainde Amedha crèche, succeed in defeating all the queen's warrior drones, and then subdue the queen herself. Many of these parties never return.
  •  
  • When working discreetly, the Yautja tend to take their trophies and dispose of the bodies cleanly.
  •  
  • When a hunt needs strategy and tactics, strength did not make up for stupidity.

Source: http://reocities.com/Hollywood/highrise/7256/hunt.html#Warrior

But this isn't the focus of the match. If Scar would have any issues about fighting and/or killing Ben, he doesn't in this Rumble.

And so that will be the last of the discussion of the issue on the matter of the hunt and the Yautja Honor code, as well as the hunting guidelines and rules of the hunt.

Consideirng that Scar doesn't know that Ben is 15 and assumed him to be another extraterrestrial... A fight will happen. I am not sure who wins, but in the possible event that Scar does defeat Ben.. and I say possible because there might be a chance which Ben might pick the wrong alien to fight Scar with and Scar may capitalize on that mistake.. Would the Omnimatrix revert to Ben in his human form when unconscious? If it does, then there is the likely (and definite) possibility that Scar might spar Ben's life.

-Rakai'Thwei

Yautja would probably hunt a teenager if they were skilled enough to put up a fight. I knew we were both in the right. We were stating two facts about the same thing. I still see no way for the Yautja to know how old a member of a species is, though. Also, that source implies that the children of any race are useless in a fight, which is not true, in the case of a human or Xenomorph, and is very unlikely to be true about everything they hunt, so it's not a very useful source. We know what we mean, though, and it's not what this Rumble is about, so let's move on.

I'm not actually sure what the Omnitrix would do if Ben passed out, i'll look it up.

I'm not actually sure what the Omnitrix would do if Ben passed out, i'll look it up.

Something else to consider.

Does Scar have access to his shurikens and maybe a smart disc? I'm asking because what would happen if there was a possibility that the Omnitrix could be severed along with the wrist that it's attached to?

Like if Ben had his wrist cut off that was attached with the Omnitrix, would he revert to human form?

-Rakai'Thwei

According to the Ben 10 wiki....

If the user is knocked out or hurt enough, the Omnitrix will revert them to their normal form.

Anyway here are all of the aliens Ben has transformed into in Alien Force (excluding Alien X of course)

• Big Chill
  • Brainstorm
  • Chromastone
  • Echo Echo
  • Goop
  • Humungosaur
  • JetrayS
  • Spidermonkey
  • Swampfire
  • Cannon Bolt
  • Upchuck
  • Diamondhead
  • Lodestar
  • Rath
  • Way Big

Later, I'll say who I'd think would win a why in detail. I don't have time right now

His standard fare against most entities is Diamondhead if I recall correctly. He would actually fit against a Yautja nicely even. Due to his experience with the form (It's his oft used form) and the feat of actually having defeated Vilgax in direct combat (who was enhanced at the time mind you and is an opponent vastly superior to a Yautja by far), he'd be able to relatively defeat a Yautja in a direct fight.

Something to take into consideration considering what I said comes directly from Alien Force. 

His standard fare against most entities is Diamondhead if I recall correctly. He would actually fit against a Yautja nicely even. Due to his experience with the form (It's his oft used form) and the feat of actually having defeated Vilgax in direct combat (who was enhanced at the time mind you and is an opponent vastly superior to a Yautja by far), he'd be able to relatively defeat a Yautja in a direct fight.

Something to take into consideration considering what I said comes directly from Alien Force. 

Yah I think Diamondhead could confidently win against Scar. I don't think Scar will be able to do much to Diamondhead because of diamonhead's durability and especially diamondhead's regen abilities also. Concerning whether Diamond Is his standard alien, it might have been it (if there was one) in the original series but I don't Diamondhead is his regular in Alien Force, at least not at least not at first because he didn't have it unlocked for a while in Alien Force. I might be wrong though.

I don't know anything about Predators and whatever univers they are in but one thing I've noticed that while looking at Xenopedia is that Scar mainly uses non tech offensive weapons except for his plasma caster, but according to the wiki: "it is considered among the least honorable weaponry the Yautja posses. Often, when faced with particularly worthy prey, a Predator will discard his Plasma Caster and rely instead on its more basic weapons." I'm not sure, but that mean his plasma caster will be out of the picture.

Here is how I think other aliens by thensevles would do against Scar

Big Chill: If he stays intangible and waits for chance to find and freeze Scar, I think he could beat Scar. Scar could win though with his cloaking device by sneaking up on him and do a sneak attack by throwing his combo-staff or something.

Brainstorm: with his "super-massive intelligence" and powers I think Brainstom could win this relatively easy possibly. If he knew he couldn't he could also transform into another one and be smart enough to know which would be the best choice

Chromastone: with his superhuman durability, I don't think Scar can really do anything to hurt him. At least not fatally

Echo Echo: Scar would take some copies but would eventually be overwhelmed by the Echo Echos and their sound scream and whatnot

Goop: Yet again, Scar couldn't really do anything goop. Even if he destroys Goop's antigravity projector is destroyed, the omnitrix can immediately generate a new one.

Humungasaur: I'm not sure Scar's will be able to penetrate Humgasar's hide, but even if they do Humungasaur will be able to keep fighting for a while. I got give this to HUmungasaur

Jetray: One good landed hit from Scar could finish him so Jetray will have to rely on his speed and energy projection to protect. I think Scar could beat him with his cloaking to hide him and do a sneak attack while Jetray is perched somewhere or just flying low or at a slow speed.

Spidermonkey: I would have to give this to Scar. I think he would be able to avoid Spidermonkey's webbing by going invisible.

Swampfire: I'd have to say swampfire, especially with his regen ability.

Cannonbolt: I think Scar could win this one. With his cloaking he could do a sneak attacks when C isn't in ball form. Also, If Cannonbolt finds him and tries to ram him, I think Scar could skewer Cannobolt on his spear if Scar can handle all that force

Upchuck: Scad should be able to handle Upchuck. An easy sneak attack could be one way.

Lodestar: Lodestar take this easily. There is nothing Scar can do to significantly hurt him, Lodestar has an amazing regen factor. He has survived a giant explosion before that blew him apart and he just pull himself together afterward using magnetism and was pretty much unphased

Rath: I'd have to say Scar wins because Rath is Rath and pretty vulnerable compared to some of his other aliens

So in the end I's have to say Ben will win because plenty of the aliens he could transform into could take care of Scar without much trouble

A Yautja with dlex weaponry easily has the capability of injuring most his alien forms, unless of course they've got intangibility and regeneration and the likes. I think Cannonbolt might be the only one who wouldn't be injured physically given he pretty much survived falling at terminal velocity and impacting with the surface of Earth in his balled form.

In all honesty Ben at this point isn't like his younger years. He's been taught to use proper aliens accordingly to the situation - so the likes of Swampfire, Lodestar, Diamondhead, Jetray, Chromastone, etc will be most likely used. :)

Something else to consider.

Does Scar have access to his shurikens and maybe a smart disc? I'm asking because what would happen if there was a possibility that the Omnitrix could be severed along with the wrist that it's attached to?

Like if Ben had his wrist cut off that was attached with the Omnitrix, would he revert to human form?

Scar only has the weapons i've listed above.

Also, as has already been stated, Ben would be transformed back into his human form if he got knocked out in an alien form, effectively ending the fight, but Scar would have to be able to knock him out in the first place.

snip

Lots of good points to consider, thanks for the big analysis.

Very good point, Ben does indeed use Diamondhead a lot, and it's likely he'd transform into him for this fight. Can you explain how exactly Ben defeated Vilgax when he was Diamondhead?

A Yautja with dlex weaponry easily has the capability of injuring most his alien forms, unless of course they've got intangibility and regeneration and the likes. I think Cannonbolt might be the only one who wouldn't be injured physically given he pretty much survived falling at terminal velocity and impacting with the surface of Earth in his balled form.

In all honesty Ben at this point isn't like his younger years. He's been taught to use proper aliens accordingly to the situation - so the likes of Swampfire, Lodestar, Diamondhead, Jetray, Chromastone, etc will be most likely used. :)

True, Dlex weapons could hurt Ben in many, possibly all, his alien forms, but it does completely depend on the level of Dlex used, i think. How do you think Scar's plasma caster would help him, if at all?

True, Dlex weapons could hurt Ben in many, possibly all, his alien forms, but it does completely depend on the level of Dlex used, i think. How do you think Scar's plasma caster would help him, if at all?

That would depend on the type of issue of plasma caster which we are talking.

If it's the standard issue version, well it would also depend on what type of aliens Ben is utilizing.

However if it's the modified and upgraded Omni-Caster, which has dark matter infused plasma... I would think, again that depending on the aliens which Ben uses, also counts but the difference is-- the more durable ones would be in trouble as well. The Omni-Caster's dark matter infused shots do some serious damage. Why? For one, the Dark Matter infused shots from the Omni-Caster do damage preportionate to a target's weight and mass, according to the technical specs in Alien vs Predator: Extinction.

Far more damage than your standard issue plasma caster.

-Rakai'Thwei

That would depend on the type of issue of plasma caster which we are talking.

If it's the standard issue version, well it would also depend on what type of aliens Ben is utilizing.

However if it's the modified and upgraded Omni-Caster, which has dark matter infused plasma... I would think, again that depending on the aliens which Ben uses, also counts but the difference is-- the more durable ones would be in trouble as well. The Omni-Caster's dark matter infused shots do some serious damage. Why? For one, the Dark Matter infused shots from the Omni-Caster do damage preportionate to a target's weight and mass, according to the technical specs in Alien vs Predator: Extinction.

Far more damage than your standard issue plasma caster.

-Rakai'Thwei

Like all of his gear, and he himself, Scar has the plasma caster he uses in the film Alien vs Predator. Of course, it still depends a lot on which alien Ben is using.

He basically overpowered Vilgax.

And if it's the Mass Caster, then it'd definitely hurt him though the likes of Diamondhead or Chromastone would easily absorb it and return it.

Overpowered physically, or otherwise? And you're right about those aliens being able to absorb and redirect energy, which would cause Scar some serious problems. Also, do people think there are any aliens the plasma caster wouldn't harm simply because they are too durable?