Mordin Solus: 2
Dr. Herbert West: 4

By UMPIRE

11:8 - Elsa Of Arendelle vs. Princess Jasmine

MATCH SCORE
Elsa Of Arendelle: 2
Princess Jasmine: 8

By UMPIRE

Battlesphere Battle Royal Part 9 Match 17107 Chloe Bourgeois vs. Roxy Rocket vs. Red Claw

MATCH SCORE
Chloe Bourgeois: 3
Roxy Rocket: 2
Red Claw: 1

By UMPIRE

11:7 - Master Shifu vs. Ted Lasso

MATCH SCORE
Master Shifu: 6
Ted Lasso: 4

Match 13818 Lobo vs. World War Hulk

TheMarineV2

Correct me if I am wrong but I don't remember the entire Earth being shown to be broken in half and him fixing it. So that feat is up in the air and debatable. Also Post Crisis Superman has feats that surpass that easily. Lobo and Post Crisis Superman have fought multiple times.

1. No, Lobo is not smarter than WWH. WWH has the intelligence of Banner. Lobo has never shown anything that puts him above Banner in terms of intelligence.   Either way, Lobo's intelligence is a moot point, since he never actually utilizes it in a fight.

2. Lobo probably starts out as being stronger, but that won't last very long, and WWH's durability and regen is more than enough to let him last long enough for the strength advantage to shift.

3. Lobo is a considerably more skilled fighter. But since Lobo never actually uses that skill, that's a moot point.

Lobo's standard M.O.  will just piss Hulk off.

Lol. Lobo, as a child, created and released a virus that completely wiped out the Czarnians aside from him. When questioned about this, he claimed it was part of a science project.

Has he ever demonstrated anything else indicative of his intelligence apart from a single event in his origin story?  To my mind, the whole thing says more about his ability/destiny as a natural-born killer than his intelligence.

And I don't see how releasing a virus makes you intelligent in the first place. I mean I could go tell someone i'm going to cut them open as a dissection and call it a science project, that doesn't make me intelligent.

The fact that he released the virus, is not what shows his intelligence. The fact that he created the virus is.

I only remember WWH having Banner's memories. I don't remember the intelligence part myself.

He wasn't talking like Hulk usually does.  He seemed a minimum of human baseline in that regard, although since he wansn't doing anything else that required a huge amount of intelligence, it's not really possible to say where he was between baseline and Banner.

Its actually been shown Hulk can have Banner's memories of what Banner has gone through but not his brilliant intelligence. Peter David was one of the writers who explored the mind of both of them a lot on his run. 

Even so, compared to Supes, Lobo was equal or slightly greater in strength.  That would make Lobo a great deal stronger than Hulk right off the bat.  That gap is sufficient enough that Lobo could KO or kill Hulk before Hulk had a chance to catch up.

Also while Hulk has a great healing factor, it doesnt compare to Lobo's.  He can heal from a drop of blood.

Even so, compared to Supes, Lobo was equal or slightly greater in strength.  That would make Lobo a great deal stronger than Hulk right off the bat.  That gap is sufficient enough that Lobo could KO or kill Hulk before Hulk had a chance to catch up.

Also while Hulk has a great healing factor, it doesnt compare to Lobo's.  He can heal from a drop of blood.

lobo  isn't stronger then superman he did good until superman got frusterated then superman knocked him into space and there not realy equals he is like mmh wonder woman level which is strong enough to have good showings against superman  but when superman stops toying around he is much stronger than either of them hulk has better strength  feats then lobo wonder woman or martian so does superman infact lobo's best feat of strength is fighting superman but as for lifting weight and smashing things hulk has better showings superman and hulk are both plot devices in strength none of the other guys in either company have strength feats to match.

During Planet Hulk, Banner and the Hulk’s “psyches†merged. Banner knew he couldn‘t survive on planet Sakaar so he gave the Hulk part of his “mind“ to add in the survival of both. After they merged, it was implied that World War Hulk had Banner’s intelligence.

During Planet Hulk, Banner and the Hulk’s “psyches†merged. Banner knew he couldn‘t survive on planet Sakaar so he gave the Hulk part of his “mind“ to add in the survival of both. After they merged, it was implied that World War Hulk had Banner’s intelligence.

Ah yes that is true. I remember that now along with Hulk showing Caira his true form as Bruce Banner.

It's kind of academic; WWH was healing in moments from multiple simultaneous lethal wounds, organ damage, and phasing injuries.  Until Hulk starts losing limbs, they're probably about on par.

Is Lobo still immortal?

People keep saying that.  He was never actually "immortal", he is simply banned from both Heaven and Hell.  Thus, when he dies, he simply revives a few moments later.  The end result is mostly the same, but there's a distinct difference.

Match Final Results

USER RATINGS

xLEGACYx gives it a grade of: B Its a nice set up. Just make sure to check spelling and such before posting.

shellsbut gives it a grade of: F

El Wookiee gives it a grade of: A

bigballerju gives it a grade of: C

DSkillz gives it a grade of: B Pretty good story, but needed a bit more to it for me to give an A here.

SCORE

Lobo: 9

World War Hulk: 15

FPA: 2.5

Well well well, Shellsbut... why the F?

guess he didnt get the memo on the scores are now visible with the scorer's name.